The Night

It all started when I turned 18

The two of you arrived in your apartment.

You sighed, feeling a bit tired from the walk. L. Joe sat on the couch, watching the TV. You took a shower and dressed into your pajamas.

"Yah, are you finished?" L. Joe asked. You nodded and dried your hair with a towel.

L. Joe slumped back on the couch as you sat next to him. All you could here was the noises from the TV. You gulped, feeling nervous.

L. Joe peaked a glance at you and smirked. You slid his phone put from his pocket. You turned to him with your eye brows raised.

"What are you doing?" You asked, curiously. L. Joe grinned. "Calling up my parents and telling them that they're going to meet you."

You smiled and lowered the volume of the TV so L. Joe could listen.

"Umma?" L. Joe said.

"Byunghyun-ah! I've missed you so much!!" You heard a lady exclaimed. 'Probably his umma.' You thought and secretly listened to his conversation.

"Umma, are you busy tomorow?" L .Joe asked. "Yes!!" Screamed the other line. L. Joe rolled his eyes.

"I'm comming over allright? Bye." L. Joe hung up. You frowned and his dis-respectful actions.

"Your so mean." You wisphered, feeling bad for his umma. L. Joe smirked. "By the way, who was Byunghyun? Is that.. your real name?" You grinned. L. Joe stiffened and shook his head.

"No." He replied. 

You shook your head as you chuckled. "Liar." You said. You put the volume louder and continued watching. "Byunghyun-ah." You smirked. L. Joe glared at you.

"Don't call me that." L. Joe snapped. You grinned, teasing him more, just like what he did to you. "Byunghyun-ah~!" You giggled. L. Joe growled and was about to move closer to you. 

You put your hands in front of you and shook them "Nu-uh! I'm pregnant, remember that.. Byungbyun." You snickered. L. jOe groaned with frustraion and annoyingly hit his head with a pillow.

As time past, L. Joe's eyes were fully opened. He felt something heavy against his shoulder. He turned around and softened.

You were sleeping on his shoulder. Your eyelids over your eyes, your chest rising up and down in the same pase. L. Joe stared at you for a while and grinned.

'Tired allready?' He thought to himself. L. Joe slowly slid his arms under your knees and back, carrying you like bridal-style into your bed room.

He placed you down on the bed and remembered what the two of you did together in the bar. He blushed.

L. Joe placed the thik blankets over your shoulder and sighed. He curved your hair behind your ear and smiled.

"Maybe.. this isn't so bad after all." He wisphered and walked out of your room.

 

---

SORRY!! D; My dad went over to his friends house starit after school so I had to come with him ):

I'll try and update faster!!

please comment and subscribe!!

Thank you!! ^^

 

<333