The walk home

It all started when I turned 18

As the Lee family talked, you were outside in the garden, talking to Sanghee over the phone."

"Where are you?!" Sanghee shouted worridly. You gulped.

"I'm at.. L. Joe's parents house!" You hissed. You took a glance at the lounge room, where L. Joe was.

"Tell him that you need to go now!! Hurry and come back to your apartment!" Sanghee said. You sighed and nodded. "Okay! I'll see you there unnie." You said and hung up.

You went back and sat back down. "Who was that?" L. Joe's dad asked. "Uh, my friend. She said that I have to go now, since she's worrided about me." You chuckled.

L. Joe's mother smiled at you. "You can go if you want, you need to rest that baby of yours." She winked. You blushed as L. Joe glared at her. 

"Bye umma, appa. We'll be leaving now!" L. Joe said. You bowed and walked beside him. You kicked a rock as you walked on the sidewalk.

You looked down at your tummy and frowned.

'It's okay baby. I'll hang in there and get you home.' You thought and continued walking. You didn't notice that L. Joe was watching you the whole time.

"Spill it." L. Joe said. You gave him a puzzled look. "What?" You asked. "Obviously, you've got a problem. What is it?" L. Joe asked.

"N-Nothing! Really!!" You stuttered as he came closer. You bumped your back on a bricked wall in an small ally-way.

"Tell me." He growled. You gulped as his hot breath send you shivers down your spine.

"I-I-"

L. Joe bent over on his knees and faced his back on you. "Get on." L. Joe said. You were about to argue but L. Joe cut you off. "I don't care if you call yourself fat, just get on.. I know you're tired." He said, feeling annoyed.

You lost and slowly climbed on his back. L .Joe slid his arms under your thighs, so he got a better grip. "Hold my neck, you're going to fall backwards." L. Joe wisphered.

You bit your lip and s your arms around his neck. A smile creped up on L. Joe's face. You breathed out, making L. Joe shiver this time. He blushed.

"Sorry.." You wisphered. L. Joe smirked. "You tryin' to get me back eh?"

You blushed.

"E-Eh?!" You exlcaimed. L. Joe chuckled and shook his head. "Nothing." He said. L. Joe walked you to your apartment. He placed you down carefully.

"Thanks." You murrmured. You were about to put your key inside the door hole, but the door flung open.

"YAH!!" Sanghee yelled. You jumped back, making you leaned against L. Joe. He smirked and slowly pushed you back up.

"WHERE THE HECK DID YOU DO TO MY BEST FRIEND?" Sanghee snarled at L. Joe. L. Joe put his hands up for retret. "I didn't do anything! We just went to tell our parent sthat we're going to get married!" L. Joe shouted back.

The thought made you blush.

Sanghee calmed down and winked at you. You glared back.

"Alright, I'm going." L. Joe said. He walked back to the streets as you and Sanghee were left.

"How was last night with L. Joe eh?" Sanghee grinned. "YOU DID THAT ON PURPOSE!!" You shouted and slapped her arm. Sanghee laughed and went with the joke.

 

---

Sorry for not updating alot these days!!

Please comment and subscribe!! ^^

Thank you!

 

<333