My Parents

It all started when I turned 18

Hours of silence past and you and L .Joe arrived in front of your parents house.

"Woah." L. Joe wisphered and stared at your house. You smiled ear to ear, excited to see your parents. You knocked against the door and waited with L. Joe behind you.

"Who is it?" A young looking woman peered outside the door. You gasped and started squealing. "Umma!" You exclaimed. Your mother gasped with shock and hugged you.

"I missed you so much umma!!" You beamed with happiness. You forgot L. Joe was behind and was watching you. You gulped and pulled back.

"Umma, this is L. Joe." You said. L. Joe smiled his trade-mark smile and bowed. "Hello." He said. Your mother beamed and pulled L. Joe into the house.

"Nice to meet you, my daughter's boyfriend!!" Your mother squealed. L. Joe blinked as you blushed. You walked in and smiled.

"Same old house." You wisphered and walked towards where your mother and L. Joe were going.

"Honey~! ~~~~-ah's here!" Your mother shouted. Your mother pushed L. Joe down on the couch and patted his shoulder. "Welcome to our house son." She grinned.

"Umma!" You hissed. L. Joe chuckled.

"~~~~-AH!!"

You turned around and saw your dad, with his work clothes on. You squealed and jumped into his arms. "APPA!!" You smiled. L. Joe's eyes widened.

'She has a baby in her tummy and she's jumping around like that!' L. Joe shouted in his head.

Your father laughed along his you and twirled you around. He let you go and turned to L. Joe. L. Joe quickly stood up and bowed towards your father.

"Hello." He smiled. You walked next to L. Joe and looked back at your father.

"Appa, this is L. Joe." You said. Your father smiled back at L. Joe and shook his hand. "Nice to meet you sir." L. Joe said. Your father nodded. "You too."

The four of you sat around a coffee table.

"Where's Junghwan?" You asked. L. Joe raised his eye brow. 'Who the heck's he?' He thought.

"He's comming back from school soon." Your father replied. "Now, what were you going to tell us?" Your mother asked with a small smile.

You gulped and glanced at L. Joe. L. Joe sighed softly and held your hand. You blushed. Your parents eyed yours and L. Joe's hands together.

"I'm.." L. Joe started. He looked at you and back to your parents. "In love with your daughter. Please let me marry her." L. Joe said as he looked down on the ground.

Your parent's jaw dropped.

'Was that too much?' L. Joe asked himself.

 

---

How was this chapter ? :D Please comment and subscribe!!

Thank you!! ^^

 

<333