Time's gone slower without my bestfriend

It all started when I turned 18

Sanghee smiled and waved at her work-mates. She walked out of the cafe you used to work to.

She sighed and started walking towards her parents house.

'The times even slowler when you're gone ~~~~.' Sanghee thought sadly. She reached her home and walked inside her room without greeting her parents.

She opened her phone and clicked a button. She held it up her ear.

"Hello?" You answered. Sanghee slightly smiled.

"Hey ~~~~-ah." Sanghee said. You gasped.

"Unnie!! I missed you so much!!" You exclaimed and started jumping lightly. Minhyuk tugged on your shirt. "Is that Sanghee noona?" He asked. You nodded.

"Unnie! Talk to Minhyuk for a sec!" You said and gave the phone to Minhyuk's small hands. "Noona?" He asked quietly. Sanghee giggled at his little voice.

"Hey there Minhyukie." Sanghee grinned. Minhyuk beamed and started giggling. "I want to meet you so badly noona!" Minhyuk pouted. You watched his as you washed the dishes. You smiled. 

Sanghee sighed.

"Well, we'll meet someday okay? How are you?" She asked. "I'm strong as Uncle Junghwan!" Minhyuk exclaimed and puched the air. Junghwan heard and smirked.

"See? I'm strong." Junghwan chuckled. You stuk your tounge out at him and threw a little bit of water at his face. Junghwan pouted and stomped back in the lounge.

You finished washing the dishes and took the phone from Minhyuk. "My turn!" You smiled and held the phone against your ear. You swiftly held Minhyuk with your left arm.

"Unnie, what days are you free?" You asked.

"Actually, I have one whole month off from work." Sanghee grined. you smiled. "I'll go now unnie. I still need to do some things for umma, bye bye!" You said. Sanghee said goodbye and the two of you hunged up.

"Umma, when am I going to meet Sanghee noona?" Minhyuk asked. You sighed and squeazed him in the hug. "Soon honey.. soon." ou wispherd and kissed his forehead.

 

---

Please comment and subscribe!!

Thank you!! ^^

 

<333