Mall

It all started when I turned 18

You blushed at what he said. L. Joe grinned and pulled you across the street, in front of a mall.

"Yah, what are we doing here?"You asked. L. Joe just smiled and went inside. You followed and stopped. "Tell me where are we going first." You friwned. L. Joe sighed and walked closer to you.

"If you won't follow me.. I'll continue what we did in the bar." He growled in your ear. His breath sent a long shiver through your body. You blushed as your knees weaken.

"O-Okay.." You wisphered. L. Joe smirked and kept walking. He stopped in front of a diamond shop. Your jaw dropped. "Tell me right now what we're doing here." You snapped.

L. Joe pouted. "Can't we go inside and pick our marriage ring?" You blushed. L. Joe won again.

The two of you walked around the shop, looking at different rings. Your hands became sweaty. "Which one do you want?" L. Joe asked. You shrugged.

"But why now? Can't we get.. married when I allready have the baby?" You asked, feeling a bit weird. L. Joe sighed.

"Alright." He answered. You softly smiled as L. Joe squeazed your hand. "Now where?" He said.

You looked at your phone. Your jaw dropped. L. Joe stared at you. "Wha-"

"I need to eat!" You squealed. L. Joe blinked and looked at your tummy. "I'll get something. Stay here alright?" L. Joe said quickly and dashed off to the food court. You rubbed your stomatch with disappiontment.

"Sorry baby.. I forgot." You wisphered. L. Joe quickly came back with cooked chicken in a bag. "Here, that's the only one I could find." He said.

You smiled and took it. Right on the spot, you started eating. L. Joe looked away, not watching you eat. "Are you alright?" You asked and you bit on the fried chicken.

"Yeah.." He said. You bit your lip and looked at the chicken. You offered him but he shook his head. "It's okay, you need it." He said while pushing the chicken back to you.

You glared at him softly and pushed the chicken on his face. "Argh! What the heck?!" L. Joe barked. You giggled and offered him the chicken again.

He sighed and took a small bite from the chicken. "I'm full." He growled. You pouted and continued eating. "I know you want some more~" You grinned.

L. Joe shot you a look to stop, but you didn't. Instead, you kept waving the chicken in front of him. L. Joe avoided it but wanted to eat it.

"Come on! I know you're hungry!" You whined. L. Joe glared at you. "Please?" You used your puppy eyes on him. He gave up and took another bite.

As he bit the chicken, his lips softly touched your fingers, making you nearly drop the chicken. He pulled back.

"See what would happen?" He smirked. You blushed and roughly ate your chicken.

'He bit on the same chicken as me..' You thought and continued eating. You finished minutes later and got ready for another walk.

"Where to now?" You asked. L. Joe took your hand.

"My place."

 

---

SORRY I HAVE"NT BEEN UPDATING FOR HOURS!! >:O I'll update soon, since it's friday :)

 

please comment and subcribe!!

Thank you!

 

<333