Final

It all started when I turned 18

"I..." You wisphered. L. Joe's eyes were locked into yours. You couldn't think properly... but your answer will be the best for you and Minhyuk..

You slowly lifted L. Joe's chin for a better look. You could see all the emotions that L. Joe was feeling. Scared. Excited. And sorry.

You closed your eyes and pressed your lips against L. Joe's. L. Joe's eyes widened.

"I hate you... so much." You muttered against his lips and continued kissing his lips like it was the last time. L. Joe pulled back with a smile.

"Does that mean yes?" He grinned. You sighed and nodded. Before L. JOe could pounce on you, you punched his chest.

"What was that for?" L. Joe hissed and rubbed his chest. "That, was for cheating on your fiance." You snarled. That snarl of yours, turned into a playful smirk.

"I-"

You pulled the collar of his shirt and kissed his again, then pulled back.

"And that.. was for still loving me." You wisphered. L. Joe chuckled and lifted you up so that you could stand. He slid his arms around your waist as you put your arms around his neck.

"I love you.." L. Joe wisphered. You smiled and leaned closer so that your forehead would touch his. "I love you too.." You smiled.

Before he could kiss you again, the ferris wheel suddenly stopped. You turned around and saw that the ride was over.

The man opened the door for you and L. Joe with a grin.

"Had fun?" He smiled. You and L. Joe blushed and quickly walked towards Sanghee the the guys.

Minhyuk jumped off from Sanghee's arms and jumped in yours. You smiled. "Hey baby." You said and kissed his little nose. L. Joe walked behind you and kissed Minhyuk's forehead. He blinked.

"Why did hyung-"

"He's not hyung honey.." You said. Junghwan glared at L. Joe, but looked away.

"He's appa." You said. Minhyuk's eyes widened and stared at L. Joe. L. Joe smiled at him.

"Appa.." Minhyuk wisphered and reached out for L. Joe. L. Joe smirked and grabbed Minhyuk from your arms. "Nice to meet you." L. Joe chuckled and hugged Minhyuk tightly.

Minhyuk let out soft tears and hugged his fathers neck. "Appa.." He cried on his shoulder. L. Joe frowned.

"Yah.. why are you crying? You're supposed to be happy, right?" L. Joe said. Minhyuk nodded. "I'm happy that's why I'm crying!" Minhyuk pouted. Everyone laughed and comforted Minhyuk.

Junghwan nuged your arm . "So you're back with the ?" Junghwan growled as he glared at L. Joe. You pouted.

"He's not a !" You hissed. Junghwan grinned. "So that means you're the one who him in the bar?"

You rolled your eyes.

"Shut up Junghwan." You said. You walked up next to L. Joe. Everyone took turns on holding Minhyuk for the first time while you and L. Joe were having a priate time on a bench.

"I missed you.. babo." L. Joe murered. "I missed you too." You said and hugged him, leaning against his warm, hard chest. L. Joe smiled and hugged you back.

"Finally... we're together as a family." L. Joe sighed. Suddenly, Sanghee popped up beside you.

"So.. are you two going to get married and have another baby?" She grinned. Your jaw dropped. You turned around and saw L. Joe smirking. 

"I have no problem of making another baby with her." L. Joe smirked. You glared at him.

"I HATE YOU!!"

"I love you too babe!"

 

---

That's the ending peoples! ;D Next story will be with..

BOYFRIEND!!

<33

 

Don't you just love them ;)

 

See ya in my next story!!

ILOVEYOUFOREVERANDEVER

 

---

LOLS, i'm back!

Here's the link for my new story!! ;)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/47544

It's with Boyfriend~