Your life and his life.

It all started when I turned 18

You went back into your room, locking yourself. You looked down at your stomatch and rubbed it.

"I'm sorry.." You wisphered as tears dropped on your tummy. "I'm sorry you have to live without your father.. " You said. You felt a little kick from the inside. 

You slightly smiled and patted it.

"Noona! Umma and appa are here!!" Junghwan shouted from outside your room. You beamed lightly and walked outside your room.

"~~~~-ah?" You mother gasped with shock when she saw your tummy. "Omo! Your baby's grown big!" Your mother exclaimed.

"Hi umma, appa." You grinned and kissed your father's cheek. "Hello, why are you here?" Your father asked. 

Junghwan gulped as you froze.

"I-I wanted to live here again!" You said, pretending to be hapy. Junghwan sighed and your parents nodded. "Will your future husband be okay by himself?" Your mother asked.

Junghwan roughly munched on his chips as he heard 'Future husband'. You nodded.

"Well, welcome back honey!!" You mother smiled and gave you a welcoming hug. You hugged her back. "It's good to be home.." You wisphered. 

"Wah~! Family hug!!" Junghwan grinned and pulled everyone into big big group hug.

 

"Sanghee.." L. Joe said and sat in front of her. Sanghee crossed her armsgainst her chest. "Where. Is. ~~~~?" Sanghee demanded. L. Joe sighed.

"Anyang." He asnwered. Sanghee's eyes widened. "ANYANG?! WHY?!" She shouted.

"She... didn't want me anymore." L. Joe wisphered. Sanghee glared at L. Joe. "What the heck did you do to her?" Sanghee snapped.

"I didn't do anything. She visited me when... Miki was in my room." L. Joe explained. Sanghee scoffed.

"Miki? That big of yours? Huh... maybe ~~~~ was right, she should have left you." Sanghee growled. She walked out of L. Joe's aartment and slamped the door.

L. Joe sighed.

L. Joe's phone rang. He picked it up with a sad tone.

"Hello?"

"Hey, L. Joe. What happened between you and ~~~~ huh?" CAP asked. L. Joe gritted his teeth.

"Nothing. I don't want to talk about it right now." L. Joe said. CAP sighed over the phone.

"Okay.. Come by at the bar oncw in a while if you're feeling.. lonely. See ya." CAP said and hung up. L. Joe closed his phone and took out a heavy sigh.

He thought about you, all night long.

He didn't want his baby to not have a father beside him. he didn't want you to take care of his kid by yourself with your family.

He didn't want you to break his heart.

Niether did you.

 

---

I really love Junghwan's character here :D

Please cmment and subscribe!!

Thank you!! ^^

 

<333