Visitor

It all started when I turned 18

The night past and you vomited in your toilet bowl. Sanghee sighed and took her phone out. "I'm calling your work. Don't go to work today okay?" She said.

"But I need the money--"

"I'll work for you. Someone's going to take care of you later. " Sanghee winked. "Make sure you have your phone with you!" She shouted and left.

You forwned and vomited again.

As minutes past, you herd the doorbell ring. You wiped your lips with a small towel and opened the door.

"Hey."

Your jaw dropped. L. Joe stood in front of your apartment with a black bag.

"Done staring?" He smirked. You blushed. "Can I come in now?" He asked. You slowly opened the door wider for him to walk in. He put his bag down on the floor, next to your couch.

He sat on the couch and looked at your tummy.

"Are you.. eating fine?" He asked. It was the first time asking that to a girl. He felt his heart beating faster.

"Y-Yeah. You just saw me yesterday, so their's nothing to worry about." You said. You felt vomit comming back. You groaned and dashed into the toilet.

"Woah, are you okay?" L. Joe asked and walked in the toilet room. "Ya think?" You snapped. L. Joe helpped you up and handed you a wet towel. "Here."

"No thanks." You said and washed your face in the bathroom. You walked out and L. Joe followed. You walked into your tiny kitchen. He followed you.

"Can you stop following?!" You glared. Suddenly, you were pinned on the wall. You looked up, seeing your wrist locked with his hands.

"Can you... stop ignoring me?" L. Joe wisphered. You felt his hot breath on your lips that made your knees weaken.

You were silent. L. Joe smirked and let you go.

"So.. do you accept me being your fiance for now?" L. Joe asked and sat on the edge of the kitchen counter. You blushed.

"E-Eh?! Fiance?" You asked. L. Joe nodded and swung his legs back and forth.

"My parents would kill me if I made someone pregnant without marrying them." He explained. You bit your lip and shrugged your shoulders.

"You know we're only doing this for the baby right?" L. Joe smiled. You stared at his smile. Melting, you held onto the kitchen stove from falling on the floor.

"So?"

You thought for a while then sighed.

"Okay.." You wisphered. L. Joe grinned and hopped off the counter. "We have to pretened to be lovey dovey. in front of our parents." L. Joe said. You slowly nodded.

"And.. we have to get.."

"Married.." You continued.

 

---

Boring eh? I'm in a hurry so I have to go!!

D; Please comment and subscribe!!

Thank you ^^

 

<333