Different Morning

It all started when I turned 18

The night past and the morning came.

You slowly opened your eyes and blinked for a few times. 'I thought I was in the lounge room?' You thought. 

Curiously, you jumped off your bed and walked outside. You smiled as you saw a sleeping figure on your couch.

L. Joe was craddled up on the couch. You walked back to your room and dragged your blankets over L. Joe. 

You looked at the clock in the kitchen and gasped. "Omo! It's allready twelve o'clock!?"

You quickly looked into the pantry and found a noddle dup. You quickly heated up water and poured it in the cup.

You waited for a few minutes for it to melt, and started eating. You smiled at the warmness. You heard rustling from the lounge room.

You grinned and walked to the lounge room with your noddles.

L. Joe sat up with amessy bed hair. You giggled. L. Joe turned your way and glared at the noddles you were holding.

"I told you not to cook." He said as he scratched the back of his head. "It's not cooking. It's called heating." You smirked. L. Joe rolled his eyes.

"Whatever, same thing." He muttered. "Want some?" You offered. L. Joe shook his head. "Nah, we're going to your parents house remember?" He said.

"Oh.. right." You wisphered. You placed your noddles on the coffe table and walked towards your bed room.

"I'm gonna change." You said and shut the door. L. Joe smiled and stared at your noddles. "She likes chicken noodles huh?" He smirked.

L. Joe walked to the bathroom and changed there. He changed into a pair of jeans, shirt and a black leather jacket.

He brushed his fingers through his hair and smirked.

You, on the other hand were finished. You wore skinny jeans, shirt and a think cute jumper. You waited for L. Joe to come out from the bathroom in the lounge.

He came out, flicking his head on the side. You blushed at his look. L. Joe looked at you and smikred.

"Done staring?" He grinned. You blushed harder and looked away from his eyes. "L-Lets go." You stuttered. You walked out of the door as L. Joe cought up with you.

"Where does your parents live?" He asked. "Anyang." You replaied. L. Joe's jaw dropped. "That's far away!" He exclaimed. You shrugged.

"So? I go there sometimes. Just a few hours in the train, that's all." You smirked and continued walking to the train station. L. Joe shook his head like you were crazy.

The two of you walked inside of the train and sat in front of an old couple. The couple smiled at you and L. Joe.

You smiled back as L. Joe did the same.

"What a cute young couple!" The old woman smiled. You and L. Joe blushed.

 

---

Second update for the day :)

Please comment and subscribe!! 

Thank you!!

 

<333