L. Joe's apartment

It all started when I turned 18

Your jaw dropped.

"WHAT?!" You shouted. L. Joe shushed you and pulled you out the mall. "You have'nt been in my apartment yet, right?" L. Joe asked. You shook your head.

"Well, now it's time." He said and continued walking. You had no choice but to follow him.

Minutes later, the two of you arrived in front of an apartment block. you looked up. "We're here." L. Joe said.

He pushed the key inside the door hole and pushed the door open. L. Joe pulled you inside.

His room was a little bit messy. Magazines were scattered on his coffee table. You picked up one and gasped.

"YAH!" L. Joe shouted and snatched the magazine from your hands. h egathered all of the magazines and threw them inside his bedroom. "Never, look at those." He growled.

You grinned.

'He has magazines with girls in them!' You thought and sat on his couch. "Messier than mine." You said and searched the room with your eyes. L. Joe rolled his eyes.

"I'm a guy. You're a girl. We're different." L. Joe fought and sat next to you. You laughed.

L. Joe was about to turn on th TV, but someone knocked on the door.

"I'll get it." L. Joe said. He walked towards the main door as you watched him. He opened the door and jumped back.

"WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE?!" L. Joe screamed.

"We wanted to see our L. Joe again!! Where's the girl you eh?" CAP grinned and walked insde the apartment. The rest of Teen Top came in and saw you. They froze.

"H-Hello?" You stuttered.

"You wanted to her again?" Ricky asked L. Joe. L. Joe growled and hit him on the head. "She's freaken pregnant! I can't her!" L. Joe shouted.

"Woah, chillax Mr. soon-to-be-father." Chunji smirked. L. Joe glared at him.

"So.. how was little L. Joe in bed eh?" Niel grinned and swung an arm around your shoulder. You blushed. L. Joe pushed Niel's arm off you and glared at him.

"Hands off." He growled and pointed at Niel. Niel grinned. "Jealous are we?" Changjo laughed.

L. Joe grew pissed. He opened the door and kicked them out.

"THERE'S A HOT CHICK!!" L. Joe shouted and pointed at the coridor. Teen Top ran out. "WHERE?!"

L. Joe quickly shut the door and locked it. He sighed.

"Darn idiots." He muttered and slumped back next to you on the couch. You smiled towards him. "What?" He asked.

"They're nice, right?" You asked. L. Joe shrugged. "Sometimes, but they're pretty rough." He answered.

L. Joe's phone suddenly rang. He groaned and ansered it.

"Hello-"

"WHERE THE HECK DID YOU BRING ~~~~?!!" Sanghee screamed.

"WHEN THE HECK DID YOU GET MY NUMBER?!" L. Joe screamed back. You blinked and covered your ears.

 

---

Random eh? BLEH D;

Please comment and subscribe!!

Thank you!! ^^

 

<333