Accident in the Kitchen

It all started when I turned 18

L. Joe and Sanghee shouted at each other for a while as you were getting deaf every second.

"ALRIGHT LADY!! I'LL BRING HER HOME!" L. Joe shouted and hung up. He sighed and scratched his head.

"Sanghee said she wanted you back home." L. Joe said. You frowned. You wanted to stay with L. Joe longer.

"I'll text her that I'm not going." You said. L. Joe looked at you. "Huh? Don't you want to go back to your place and rest?" L. Joe asked. You shook your head.

"I wanna stay here a bit more." You smiled. That smile of yours made L. Joe's heart beat faster. He stared at you like something he really needed.

You waved your hand in front of L. Joe's face. He blinked and shook his head. "Huh? What did you say?" He asked. You laughed. "Nothing." You said.

"You know, Sanghee's going to kill me when she finds out you're going to stay here longer?" L. Joe chuckled. You shrugged. "It's okay." You said.

"It's going to be boring here." l. Joe said. You shook your head. "Don't care." You smiled. "It's gonna be really late and you won't be able to go back to your place." L. Joe said.

You gave him a fake angry look.

"Are you trying to get rid of me?" You pouted. L. Joe shook his head and waved his hands in front of his face. "No! No!" L. Joe repeated. You grinned.

L. Joe and you watched TV for some time. You suddenly stood up. "Can I go to the kitchen?" You asked. L. Joe nodded and followed you.

You walked inside the kitchen. You tried to find a snack for you and L. Joe to eat. "What are you trying to find?" L. Joe asked.

"Snack." You said. L. Joe rolled his eyes. "Pig." He said. Your jaw dropped and pretened to gasp.

"Meanie!"

L. Joe laughed. He opened his pantry and picked out some snacks. "These don't have much sugar in them, so It'll be allright." He said.

You smiled. You took a step towards L. Joe, wanting to carry some of the snacks.

Instead, you tripped on your own foot and was about to fall. You closed your eyes, waiting for the hard floor hit your back.

Instead, you fell on top of something warm. You opened your eyes and gasped.

L. Joe was underneath you, saving you from hitting the floor.

You blushed as you noticed that you two were really close. L. Joe searched your eyes with passion. You stared back and gulpped.

'WHAT DO I DO?!' You screamed in your head.

L. Joe's arms slowly slid around your waist, pulling you closer. L. Joe's lips were only inches away from yours. You felt his hot breath against your lips.

You closed your eyes, feeling that you were lured into his magic. L. Joe closed his eyes as well and pulled you even closer...

 

---

BAHAHAHAHA!! I'm going to update tomorow!! ;D SUFFER!! >:D LOLS , I'm joking! I'll update tomorow, just like I said.! <3

Please comment and subscribe!!

Thank you!! ^^

 

<333