Back to the city you used to live in

It all started when I turned 18

"WHAT?!" Junghwan yelled. You blinked and glared at him. "What? Can't I visit my bestfriend for a while?" You said. Junghwan scoffed.

"I don't wnat you to meet.. him again." Junghwan said. You sighed. You decided to visit your bestfriend for a while with Minhyuk.

"Please uncle? I wanna meet Sanghee noona as well!!" Minhyuk pouted with his cte bug eyes. You did the same. And as always, Junghwan lost for the puppy eyes.

"Fine. But I'm coming with you." Junghwan said. You pouted. "Okay.." You sighed. You walked up the stairs and started packing your stuff with Minhyuk.

You, Minhyuk and Junghwan finished packing until late at night. Junghwan told your parents that the three of you were going back to the city where your bestfriend was. Your parents agreed. 

Tomorow, will be the day you'll surprise Sanghee.

 

The next morning, you woke up early to get things ready. Junghwan woke up with Minhyuk and helped him get dressed up. You called up a cab and waited outside.

"Noona, we're finished." Junghwan said as he carried his lugagge. Minhyuk walked out next to Junghwan with his little luggage. You giggled at the sight.

BEEP BEEP!

"The cabs here!" You exclaimed. Your parents watched the three of you get in with your lugagges on the back.

"Be safe!!" Your father shouted. You smiled and waved back. You told the driver where Sanghee lives and drove away.

"Umma.." Minhyuk wisphered. "Mmh?" You mumbled.

"Will I ever meet.. appa?' He asked. You frozed. You never told anything about L. Joe to Minhyuk. Minhyuk would be always curious where his father had gone and wanted to know.

"...Not now Minhyuk.." You said and patted his head. Minhyuk frowned. You squeazed his hand with a pout. Minhyuk giggled and layed on your lap.

"I love you umma." Minhyuk said, getting sleepy again. "I love you too." You smiled and his cheek.

"I love both of you." Junghwan grinned. You glared at him and slapped his forehead.

"Meanie!" Junghwan pouted.

 

---

L. Joe will come out soon!! I promise!! >:D BAHAHA!!

Please comment and subscribe!!

Thank you!! ^^

 

<333