The other side of L. Joe

It all started when I turned 18

It's finally lunch.. which means healthy lunch.

L. Joe was watching TV while you read a book in the kitchen. L. Joe looked up the clock and sighed.

"Time to eat." He said. He walked to the kitchen and you looked up, wearing your cute nerdy glasses. "Hm?" You asked.

L. Joe started at you for some time and shook his head, back to reality. "Time to eat." He said again. You took your glasses off the placed your book on the counter.

"I'll cook." You offered. L. Joe chuckled. "You think I'll let you cook with my baby inside you?" L. Joe smirked. You blushed at the fact he was caring.

He lightly pushed your forehead, making you move backwards on the counter. "Watch and learn." He grinned and slid his sleves up. You raised your eyebrow and crossed your arms.

"Can you even cook?" You smikred. L. Joe blinked and shrugged. "No." He said. You laughed. "I'll cook then." You said. L. Joe was about to say something but you cut him off.

"Let me try and cook for our baby. Now, shoo." You said and flicked his forehead. L. Joe smirked and walked back to the lounge room.

You started to chop some vegeables as the water was heating up. You tried to cut a carrot, but ended up slicing your finger.

"AHHHH!" You scremaed with pain. L. Joe's eyes shot up and dashed into the kitchen. "What the heck happened?!" He asked.

You pouted and held your bleeding finger. L. Joe quickly grabbed your hand and pulled it towards his mouth.

"What are you--"

He your dripping blood. You shivered as you felt his tounge against your finger. L. Joe pulled back with a seducive smirk. "Don't try and make me do anything else to you." He said.

You blushed and pulled your hand back.

"I'll get a band aid!" He said and walked to your bathroom. He looked through the cupboards but there wasn't any.

He walked inside your bedroom. He raised his eyebrows at a big shelf full of thik books.

"Nerd, huh?" He chuckled. He looked around your room and found a small first aid kit. He took one band aid and ran back to the kitchen.

"Give me your hand." He said. You bit your lip and slowly held out your hand. L. Joe took it and put the band aid on.

"Thanks. You can go no-"

"I won't let you cook anymore. Go to the lounge room. I'll cook." L. Joe said. You nodded and padded into the lounge room. As L. Joe 'cooked', you saw his black bag.

'I wonder what's in it..' You thought and took tha bag and placed it on your lap. You ziped it open and smiled.

There was a 'How to take care of a pregnant lady' book. You took it out and flipped the pages open. A small paper slid out from the book.

Curious, you read it.

Yah, don't let ~~~~ out of your site!

I will kill you >:D

    -Sanghee

 

---

BAHAHHAHAA!! I don't know why I'm laughing :D Other bands will pop up soon!! ^^

Please comment and subscribe!!

Thank you!! :)

 

<333