Please

It all started when I turned 18

L. Joe walked home in the cold darkness. He couldn't think properly, he didn't want you to leave him.

Suddenly, L. Joe got a call from Niel. He picked it up.

"Hello?"

"WOOHOO!! YO L.JOE!! COME TO THE BAR! THERE'S HOT CHICKS AND WE'RE ON A PARTAY!! I SEE ONE HOT CHICK!! COME ON L.JOE!!" Niel screamed.

L. Joe sighed and hanged up on Niel without saying a word. He continued walking, thinking about all the times he spent with you.

"Why did you have to leave me?" L. Joe wisphered as another pain shot straight into his heart.

He arrived in front of his apartment. L. Joe opened the door and suddebly recived a slap on the cheek.

"How dare you go out on me when you made a girl pregnant!" Miki snarled and slapped L. Joe again. Miki was L. Joe's toy. Miki.. was a big fat .

L. Joe didn't say anything.

Miki scoffed and ran away from his apartment. L. Joe touched his redden cheek and slamed the door shut with force.

He sat on the couch and thought about. All he could think about is you.

Where could have you gone?

L. Joe thought deeply. His eyes widend. "Anyang." He said. L. Joe called up a cab and told the driver the address.

"HURRY THE DAMN UP!!" L. Joe shouted. The driver jumped and kicked the speed up. "Please forgive me.." L. Joe wisphered.

 

You were back to your old home. Your parents were still at work while you and Junghwan were at home.

You stayed inside your old room, looking out the cold darkness. It was raining hard.

You placed your pal against the foggy window. Shivers went down your spine as the cold touched your skin. "L.Joe.." You wisphered. All you would say was L. Joe's name.

KNOCK KNOCK!

"Noona? Can I come in?" Junghwan asked. You un-locked your door and slightly smiled.

"Are you okay? Do you need to eat?" Junghwan asked and patted your big stomatch. You shook your head. Junghwan sighed. "Please say something noona." He pleaded.

"I'm.. sorry." You wisphered. Junghwan wiped your tears away and hugged you tightly. "Don't worry noona." Your younger brother said.

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

Junghwan squeazed your shoulder. "I'll get it okay? Stay here." Junghwan said. You nodded. Junghwan walked towards the door and opened it.

"What the heck are you doing here?" Junghwan growled. You heard and quickly walked where Junghwan was. You froze in your spot.

"Let me talk to ~~~~" L. Joe said. "L. Joe.." You wisphered. L. Joe stared at you with pleading eyes.

"Get out of Anyang. Don't come back here ever again." Junghwan snapped and tried to slam the door shut. But L. Joe stopped him with his hand.

"~~~~-ah.. please let me explain!" L. Joe begged and tried to get in the house. Junghwan grabbed L. Joe by the colar and pushed him out of the house.

"L.. Joe." You wisphered again.

"Let me in Junghwan!!" L. Joe barked and pushed Junghwan off. Junghwan growled and pushed L. Joe out then slammed the door shut. "You will never talk to noona again. And I won't let you!!" Junghwat yelled.

You broke down into tears. You grabbed Junghwan's arm and shook it. "That's enough Junghwan.. s-stop." You cried. Junghwan soften and wiped your tears away.

Outside, L. Joe was dampped with rain. L. Joe let out tears and went on his knees. "Please..." L. Joe cried.

"Please don't kick me out of your heart.."

 

---

*CRIES HARDER* So dramatic.. right? D;

Please comment and subscribe!!

Thank you!! ^^

 

<333