The same L. Joe

It all started when I turned 18

After you, Minhyuk, Junghwan, Soohyun and Sanghee finished eating, they went to the Amusment Park.

"Tell me who're we're going to meet!" You demanded. Sanghee grinned. "Nope, not yet!" She said.

You frowned and held Minhyuk in your arms. "Why are we even coming here in the first place? I'm so tired.." Junghwan whined. You giggled.

"Come on! Let's have some fun together while you three are here!" Sanghee smiled. "Then why did you drag me here as well?" Soohyun asked dumbly as he pointed at himself.

"If you don't want to come then you can go back-"

"I WANNA GO!" Soohyun shouted. Sanghee smirked and crossed her arms. The five of you arrived in front of the Amusment Park and waited for Teen Top. 

Sanghee tapped her foot and checked her phone for the time. "They're taking thier time alright.." She muttered.

"Why the heck are we here?!"

The five of you turned around with surprise.

L. Joe was glaring at CAP, who had his hand on the back of L. Joe's collar. "You ain't going anywhere L. Joe." CAP smirked. L. Joe growled and turned to look at you. He softened.

You quickly turned away and glared at Sanghee. "Why them?" You hissed. Sanghee grinned. "It would be fun with 6 more people." She smiled. You rolled your eyes.

You held Minhyuk closely and started walking away. "I'm going back." You said. Before you could go back, Snaghee grabbed your arm. "Nope, not until you have fun!" Sanghee exclaimed.

Sanghee turned to her older brother. "You're paying." She said. Soohyun's jaw dropped. "WHAT?! SO YOUY BROUGHT ME HERE TO PAY FOR YOU GUYS?!" Soohyun shouted.

"YOU SAID YOU WANTED TO COME!!-"

"Alright! Alright!" Soohyun said and payed for the 11 of you.

'Let the fun begin.' Sanghee thought and pulled you inside. CAP let go of L. Joe, since he wouldn't run away anymore.

All of you walked around, looking for rides to go in. L. Joe walked behind you and stared at Minhyuk. Minhyuk smiled at him and waved. "Hello!" He said cutely.

L. Joe smiled back.

 

---

MWAHAHAHHAHA!! I want the story longer so yeah ;)

Please comment and subscribe!!
Thank you!! ^^

 

<333