Haunted house

It all started when I turned 18

"Can we go to the haunted house umma?!" Minhyuk asked as he pointed at the haunted house. You sighed. Even though you hate scary stuff, you're doing this for Minhyuk.

"Sure.." You said. You looked at L. Joe for his answer. "Yeah, I'll come." He said and squeazed Minhyuk in his arms.

You, L. Joe and Minhyuk walked up to the ticket area and payed. The lady smiled at the three of you.

"What a beautiful loving family!" She exclaimed and gave your change back. You blushed and took the change. "Th- Thanks." You stuttered.

Without you looking, L. Joe smirked.

"Let's go." You mutered and started walking towards the haunted house. You gulped as you heard screaming and laughter. You wanted to have Minhyuk with you, so you turned around looking at the ground.

"Can I have Minhyuk for now?" You asked. L. Joe nodded and gave Minhyuk to you. When he gave Minhyuk to you, his fingers softly brushed against yours. Your face went hot.

You quickly snatched Minhyuk from L. Joe and held him tight. "Ready?" You asked Minhyuk. He grinned and nodded. "Ready!"

L. Joe smiled and walked behind you.

Once the three of you were inside the haunted house, there was silence. Your heart raced fast as you took one step at a time. Minhyuk squeazed your neck, feeling excited at the same, scared.

Since it was dark, L. Joe watched your every move from behind. He stayed as close as he could.

Suddenly, a head with blood rushing down hanged down from the roof. You screamed with fright and jumped backwards, accidently leaning on L. Joe.

Without thinking, L. Joe slid his strong arms around you to keep you from falling. You felt his hot breath against your neck. You held Minhyuk tightly and quickly got up.

"Sorry." You said and continued walking, trying to be brave. L. Joe grinned and followed you.

Then, there was someone talking with a freaky voice.

'Blood.. blood... die... I'LL KILL YOU!!'

You frozed, so did your heart (not really).

L. Joe stoped as he nearly bumped into you. Minhyuk just stared at you. "Umma?" Minhyuk wisphered. You blinked.

When you turned to your side, there was a little girl, wearing a white long drees with stained blood. She had her hair on her face. When the girl moved, her face was full of blood rushing down her eyes and head.

She held out a knife.

'Die. Die. Die. Die. Die....' She chanted. L. Joe looked at you with worried eyes. "~~~~-"

'DIE!!" The little girl screamed and held the knife above her head. You and Minhyuk screamed and started running. L. Joe chuckled and followed you out of the haunted house.

You ran until ou could see the daylight. You dashed out of the haunted house and stoped, trying to catch your breath.

L. Joe smirked at your cuteness.

 

---

This chapter's long eh?

GUESS WHAT HAPENED?! When I wrote the : Blood.. blood... die... I'LL KILL YOU!!'  part, my 2NE1 poster fell and I got freaken scared!! >:O

 

Please comment and subscribe!!

Thank you! ^^

 

<333