Chapter Nine.

Mr.DreamBoy

 


 

[Yuri's POV]

While I was making my step, my clumsy feet slip on the sushi

I was about to groan at the sudden sip but a pair of hand wrapped on my fingers to prevent me from falling.

He Then pulled me up that cause our face only a centimeters away. My eyes wide open as our gaze met. This is so weird why did I suddenly felt nervous. I mean I dont get nevous infront of guys. in fact they are scared of me, with my death glares probably whenever I do eye contact with them.

"Well look who's here" His husky voice whispered. I blink twice at him before coming back to my sense. As my mind comes back to it sense I quickly pushed him hard and brush off my dress, removing those dust that gotten to me, it feels like I'e been infected by his coldness.

"Im really sorry~" I looked at Yoona My eyes cant help but to glance at minho.

"Aish~" I bit my lip and I took A few steps then  froze, turning around at minho and yoona who's busy talking sweetly at each other.

"Here take this, you Jerk" I threw the hanky in the air, wishing it will land on minho's face.

I run away from the mansion. pissed off. argh. What will happen to my life now?. The people there will  hate me more and I have this feeling they will bully me and once they found out  about my horrible life.

~~

Oh great. another day of bulls. I just hope that He wont tell anyone. Even though there's  only 0.1% chance. I can tell that from his damn cold heart and face, aish such a cold hearted guy And it was only a day ago since it happened. why does Monday have to be so near to sunday and yet so far to friday.

The 3 subject that I have to go though before the break was finish. Finally A break, A time to be alone.

I Ate my sandwhich under the tree ,sitting besdies the trunk with my fave milk. but my tummy is carving for some takoyaki.

"Yuri-ah~!!" A soft voice called my attention. I looked up and saw a small and tall girl.

"Oh! Sunny-shi, sooyoung-shi" My lips form a smile.

"Annyeong~!!!" They both said as they both sat down between me.  My head automatically looked away, avoding the sign that I saw a seconds ago.

"Want some?" Sunny ask while she bats her eyes. I nibbled my lips to prevent from drooling, despite the fact that I want those badly.

"Aniyo~ Its fine" I hesistate, shooking my head.

"Oh Come on~ Its really declious~" She said as she blinks at her food. "And besdies sooyoung wont share her food with anyone else even me nor you" She emphasize while widening her eyes at sooyoung, making her realize that she's so selfish.

Sooyoung response with a mock on her face, Suddenly sunny shove the food in mouth. oh gah you dont know how it feels to get what you are carving for. dsfaregethaklsjfhd

"Its called Takoyaki, delicious, right?" Sunny's eyes sparked then she gave me a thumbs up, agreeing how delicious it was.

How can I not know? When Its my fave thing on earth.

I nooded while grinning "Neh neh its my fave"

"HWAT~?!" Sunny gasped

"what. we always eat this like everday so why not share to our new friend" Sooyoung explained as she pat my back

sunny frowned , watching sooyoung "This is the first time you shared your food with somebody else.. srsly.. "

"Who are you and what did you do to CHOI SOOYOUNG?" Sunny said while staring weirdly at sooyoung.

"Is this the first time you eat takoyaki? because I can see myself from your face When I first tasted takoyaki" Sooyoung turn her gaze at me as she chew her food.

"Eh? Aniyoooooo~ its actually my fave so I've taste it before Its just that ..." I stopped.

"Just what?" Sunny tilt her head. I blink at her as she waited for me to answer.

"Just.... I cant buy the food here in our school and one of them is takoyaki" I quitely clarrified

"Now that you explained it, I think I know why" My mood brighten up a bit hearing those words from sunny's mouth.

"You..do?" I smile a bit at her.

"I kinda dont get it" Sooyoung's mind got blank.

"You work as a waitress and you cant buy expensive things...does that mean you are a schoolar here?" she got shock on the words that came out from her.

"Aniyooo~" I scrunched my nose

"Then What~!?" They both ask that cause me to bury my hands on my face.

I decided to explain to them why I am here. and about me being waitress that day and also being caught by that jerk.

"Dont worry we won't tell others~" Sunny replied. I can tell I can trust her by looking at her and her sincere words.

"We promise" They both said as they crossed their hearts.

"Why do you hate minho so much?" Sunny asked while she drank her water.

"He ruined my first day here" I started.

"Not Only that, I just dont know why I got Irritated at him and annoy at the same time, You know this feeling that no matter how nice they are you just cant help it but to get annoyed and irritate at the same time?" My anger at him start to explode.

"Oh. I feel you girl" Sooyoung nodded

"Aigooo~ anyway We decided to treat you every breaktime" Sunny canged the topic while smiling brightly.

"Wait wait.wait" Sooyoung said while Sunny and me turn our heads at her "Wae?" We both asked.

"What do you mean WE?" Sooyoung asked again, a bit shock.

"Yes WE! .YOU, SOOYOUNG " Sunny pointed at her

" and I, Sunny. WE " she then pointed at herself after she pointed 

"But-"

"No buts" Sunny threw her sock at sooyoung

"We have plenty of things  we always eat those and besides I want her to be close to us" She then rub her cheeks on mine.  

Yes finally a nice,sweet and the best of all RICH FRIENDS

~~

 

[Minho's POV]

 

I pulled up the 3 boxes besides the stage inside the Auditorium of our University. I guess there will be another play. My while are classmate here since our homeroom teacher is the one who will be running the play. It will be held in a month.

I took some steps up to the stage but once my feet lands on the exact stage It suddenly slipped , causing me to drop  the boxes away. I land on a skateboard. The skateboard start to move itself, making its way straight to  the fake standee trees that other students are making for the play.

"OH.OH.OH. no no no no stay~!!" The girl said to ladder whe she stands there, hoping it will balance itself and save her. I guess she was busy fixing the branches of the tree.

The next thing I knew what happened to me was when the fake branches that the girl was fixing fell down followed by her. I closed my eyes and waited for her to land on me. I felt her weight on me. Oh lord, how heave she was, is this a weight that a normal girl have?. My eyes start to open to itself. She moves her self away and when she faced me. all the words that I know and that I wanted to say as a good student disappeared.

 Now that this happened I think you deserve this" She said and sat on my stomach, causing me to groan a bit loud.

"Oh." I groan from the pain. this scene happened in my dream...or probably not??

"What in the world happened in here?!?!" Our homeroom teacher screamed out loud after seeing the messy stage.

~~

The 3 of us . Me Yuri and Our homeroom teacher stayed silence while both of me and yuri sat besides each other at our classroom.

"You broke my stage, now you have to fix it" Our homeroom teacher broke the silence, claming her voice while crossing her arms.

"what!??! again !?" Yuri gasped

"You dont want? Well then join the PLAY" 

"no way teacher, I would rather clean the bathrooms" minho interrupt

"What1? clean the bathrooms!?!?" I ask frowning. I have a bad feeling about this.

"Yes Because she doesnt want to fix  the stageor be in the play " Our homeroom teacher point at Yuri. I turn my head at her throwing death glares at her. she avoid my gaze by staring at Our homeroom teacher instead. "me?" Yuri point at herself.

"Well then time for PLAN B" The teacher lean forward to our face

"Its called  making me feel better" she mumbled creeping the two of us.

 

 

 



 

ohohohoho Annyeong again~ ^^

Hope you like my update ^___^

DONT FORGET TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE

ALL CHAPTERS AND EVERYTHING ARE MINE, I PUT THE CREDITS TO THE OWNER ^^

XOXO

-BANANAMILK118♥♥♥♥