Chapter TwentyThree

Mr.DreamBoy

Chapter 23: its not suppose to be HER

[Minho's POV]

This night, I felt how precious life is. how incrdible and exciting this is.That night I accepted all the hard flaws I have from my past and maybe in the future. I was with Yuri, in amusement park,not to say we are not alone,this stupid little friend of mine thought of this idea. we were in a ferris wheel,she was talking really fast and I found it adorable,the way she talks ,the way she express what she feels. I just let her do what she want to let out.My phone vibrated I checked it and saw a miss call from my dad. I ignored it and decided to just listen to Yuri's nonsense stories,only realizing she was talking about me, maybe it was not really nonsense since it was about me.

There was another missed call that came from my dad.I suddenly felt umcomfortable on my appa's sudden approach so then I searched on my phone and read that message I've got from him.

and that monent all the little positive things that I have just thought suddenly drifted.My mind suddenly turn blank,not knowing if I should believe this or not. as soon as the door of the ferris wheel opened Yuri quickly made her way out, it snap out of my thoughts.All that I was thinking  that night was MY MOM. All negative things start to get inside me again.The cold feeling that I always have everytime people ask about my parents , I was panicking on the inside but on the outside I was holding my grip.

"YAH MINHO!! Where are you going?" Jonghyun shouted while following me from behind, I didnt reply and just continue my way out of this place.

"Hey wait up!" Onew begged.

~~

[Narrator's POV]

"I think we should leave Minho for a while" Onew patted Jonghyun's shoulder.

Jonghyun blinked while looking at minho who was sitting on the bench inside the hospital,The guy was full of worried."yeah bu-" he paused as he face Jinki, seeing his face knows what to do.

"Lets go" Onew said lastly and gave Jonghyun a warm eyesmile.

~~

"Minho?" A familiar voice called out.He was still inside the hospital,sitting outside the room of his mom, he was leaning on his knees,buring his face on his palm.

"Y-yah~" the girl called out again and this time Minho turn his face to her but in the end he ingnored her.The girl decided to sit besides him and chuckled a bit. "Hey its alright" she said softly.

she waited for him to response."Its okay you can tell me what happened..." she then paused,getting all this shy things again.

again and again Minho didnt even bothert to talk to her. "Aish such a cold hearted guy,Im the one whos approching already and yet you wont talk" she frowned and rolled her eyes.

Minho turn his face to her,sitting up straight."DAMN IT" he finnaly talked.

The girl's eyes wide a bit open at his sudden words she gulped and move a little far away from minho on her seat."You dot understand,so stop acting like you do" he started.

"woah there, How am I suppose to do if you are the one who wont even talk to me so come come I will understand?"   she said back.

he rolled his eyes and stood up from his seat."My mom is not suppose to be in the car accident it was suppose to be YOU" he pointed at her face.

"ME??" she pointed at her self,all confuse.

"Is it how am I ? to be replaced to the people who is came up to an accident??" she gasped.

"You wont understand" Minho mumbled.

"cause you wont even bother to explain it properly,YOU JERK!"

"thats the problem, no matter how I try to explain people like you wont just Understand, so why even try???"

"ARGHHH,YOU IDIOT!!!!" she shouted and run away,tears start to drip off from her eyes, she wiped it and bit his lips,trying to act liken othing happened.

[FLASHBACK OF Minho's Dream about Yuri]

"SHIRO! I'll do it" I pulled the blue box that Yuri gave me. Were in the middle of the street, and it was 7pm.There was not enough car passing by and I feel kinda of safe...somehow.We are standing infront of one another. 5 minutes already passed and the box that she gave has not been decided who will have it.

"AH WAEEE?? I thought you dont want it? now give it back to me!" She said and pulled the box away from me,causing him to walk backwards on the road. I pulled her arm, to prevent her from the car passing by. she might hit by it and it my be my fault for not talking good care of this stupid girl.

"We have a deal that this will be mine"  I said with a deep and cold voice.Finally she gave up and crossed her arms.I let out a small sigh,thinking it was finally over but then I only realize that the lace of my shoe is not properly tied so I bend down and put the box besides me to tie it properly.

My eyes wide open When yuri grab the box and hugged it on her arms,running as fast as she could, she continue to run over the road, Suddenly While I was on my way to chase her a loud sound echoed. and everything was in a slow motion, the vehicle flipped upside down, Yuri 's feet slipped and the box she was holding flew all the way up,causing it to open. Feathers that was inside the box start to fall on Yuri as she watched the car lean hardly on her. It took me seconds before knowing that I need to help her.

I forced my feet to run towards her,I kneeled down and peeked under the upside down car. My eyes found Yuri. Her face was full off blood. All I can feel right now is fear,I reach out her forehead,Once my finger  touched her forehead thats where I start to shake, I cant stop shaking,from my fingers down to my toes. "Y-yuri" I whispered. I wanted to pulled her out of the car but a driver of the car was blocking the way.My nose sniffed and thats where I found the driver was drunk.

This is'nt suppose to happen,I shouldnt be this worried and scared,she is just someone I know not someone who I cared and wanted to be in my life. It cant be. No~ I screamed in my head. I stood up and hold on to my head. "STOP!" I shouted as I start to lose myself.

"YURI-AH!!! NO!!!! KWON YURI!!!!!"  I shouted.

[END OF FLASHBACK]

"YAH KWON YURI !!!" Minho called out but Yuri did not look back. he punched the wall and bit his lower lip,breathing heavily.

"UGHHH1!" he groan loudly remembering all the nightmares he had after meeting Yuri. He didnt wanted it not even Yuri or one of his friend or family,it was totally meanted to happen to him as if it was faith's responsibility to let it happen.

Meanwhile Yuri was running very quickly out of the hospital as soon as she bumped into someone the 2 guys noticed her. "Yuri?" the older gus said. "Yah YAH YAH ! ! its Yuri!"  the younger guy said and pick up the plastic they drop.

Jonghyun hit his head and said.", I forgot to tell her not to talk to minho"

"I'll go to minho,  you go try talk to her " he demand.

"But Jjong, You know I dont know how to talk to girls" he tilt his head.

"Hyung!!!" Jonghyun whined.

"Im older than you, respect the old people" he said and stick his tongue out. "Woah jinja, old people these days are crazy" Jonghyun messed his hair and gave the plastic of foods the bought to Onew.

~~

"Gosh, you are so hard to find" Jonghyun complained after seeing Yuri in a park,sitting on a swing alone.Jonghyun asked her to sit on a bench instead. He put his arms around Yuri and patted her shoulder. "Why are you here?" Yuri manage to asked after crying really hard.

"to tell you its not your fault"  Jonghyun said with a soft and a bit sweet voice. "Tch no wonder girls cling on to you alot"  Yuri shook her head.

Jonghyun unwrapped his arms aroud Yuri and glared at her "YAH! woahh no wonder You and minho fight alot "  

"Yeah right, I know im boyish" Yuri sighned ,she pulled her legs up and hugged her knees.

"no wonder he look so comfortable talking to you" he chuckled.

"BWO?" Yuri looked up and stared at him weirdly.

Jonghyun looked up the sky,admiring the stars "you know you wont be crying like this if you dont like him"

"LIKE? WHAT? I DONT!!" Yuri denied.

"I mean how could a person tell me It should me who suppose to be in that accident instead of her mom,does he want to kill me? Im not that kind of person who will do EVERYTHING for him just so he can be HAPPY, I dont even like hi-"

"AIGOOOOOOOOO!!! you two are so guilty" Jonghyun hit Yuri's shoulder.

"YAH KIM JONGHYUN!" she shouted and rubbed her shoulder. "Im a GIRL YOU KNOW!"

"JINJA???? I never knew that" Jonghyun covered as if he really didnt knew about it.Yuri glared at her and twisted her ears really hard.

"AHHH~ Arasso Arasso I'll behave" he begged. After that Yuri let go of him. Jonghyun cleared his throat. "But seriously, Im here to tell you that You should be near with minho everytime he is mad especially when its about his family,just let him be the one tho approach you first, he is this kind of person who needs to be patient and calm down" he explained.

Yuri didnt said anything,she just looked at jonghyun,knowing the fact she fully understand. "Arasso, bu-"

Jonghyun let out a small laughed and stood up from his seat."He'll explain it to you, maybe not today or tom but Im sure someday he will"

"now cheer up OPPAAAA~~" Jonghyun beams on her cutely.

"UGH, how disgusting Jonghyun!" Yuri commented.


 

WASSUPPP YOU GUYS? ^^

another update hehe

hope you like it

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE

Keep supporting SNSD and SHINee , Arasso? ^^

Thank you new subscribers kjdsfhkjsdhf ;w;

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

-BANANAMILK118