Chapter Seven.

Mr.DreamBoy

 


 

 

[YURI'S POV]

"Come on dear, Dont kill yourself with with WHAT IFS , Now Make your 1st ever job memorable" She excitedly said & pushed me out of the room that made me bump into someone.

"Oh, Miahnee~~" I bowed 90 degrees.

"Oh YOU~!" She pointed at me & I tild my head at her. The small girl faced to her tall friend a bit shock.

"OH. you are right, YOU1!"  The small girl snap her fingers as she recognize my face. A warm smiled form into .

"What about ME!?!?" I look at both of them, blinking my eyes.

 

"You are a Senior College right?" The small but cute girl excitedly asked me.

I responed with a nodd and another question was thrown at me "You are from Seoul Universirty ,right?" The tall one asked. heck how did they know? oh no my image, It cant be. they will make fun of me and things but oh well am I that famous already?

I force a smile at them. "We have the same class , Section JADE, and you are so weird, but dont worry. We like you" what. are they all that rich???? and they like me? what ?.im confuse??? 

"Oh classmate?" I blinked at them.

"Yeap" They both squeled but enough for me to hear and they both gave me a big warm hug. Should I thank myself for embarrassing myself infront of my class?? or should I do more embarrassing things so I will have more friends?. Oh god. are they going to be my friends that I deserve?

They both release from the hug and decided to introduce theirselves.

"Im choi Sooyoung, just call me sooyoung or it would be great if you will call me PRETTY SOOYOUNG" the tall one offered her hand , grinning widely at me. I galdy shook her hand and smiled back at her.

"Im lee Sookyu, she calls me...." she stop and glance at her tall friend, looking up at her.".. in a cute way which is  SUNNY~" she said cutely chuckling. I receive  A quick shook from both of her hands and we both smile at each other. well she isreally cute.  

I bowed 90 degress and politely introduced myself  "Annyeonghaseyo, Kwon Yuri-Imida"

"Just call me Yuri or Yul" I scartch my head, shy from formally introducing myself to them.

"You look cool on that dress" Sunny giggled .

Is she complimenting me or-?. Bless me this day pls.

"Dont you remember us?" Sunny tilt her head.

"EH!? What do you mean?" I got puzzed from her sentence,

Sooyoung grab my cheeks and stare at my eyes. "Thnik about it" She seriously said.

[FLASHBACK]

[Narrator's POV]

Yuri walk down the hallway besides the street, All dark. nothing can be seen but  A single lightstand, sad to know its broken, it keeps blinking not letting the  the light be gone until she heard some screamed

"AHHHH! SOMEONE HELP"

Yuri's head lighten up and her ear perked. she quickly run where was the voice came from. As she arrived the place, her eyes saw 2 young man closing the gap between the 2  ladies  who almost have the same age as her. the 2 guys was pinning them on the wall besides the garbage.

"YAH~!" Yuri shouted that made everyone turn their head at her.

"YOU. What are you trying to do !?!??" She pointed at the tall man.

"AND YOU1?!?" She pointed the next guy besides the tall man.

"I'll give u 5 seconds to run" Yuri warned. clenchining her hands ready to land her fist on their face.

"Its YURI SUNBAENIM~1111!!" The tall guy suddenly got frigten.

"Lets go~~!!" The other guy stuttered and pulled his friend with him, dragging theirselves away.

 

[END OF FLASHBACK]

 

"remember now?" sunny blink cutely at her hoping Yuri will remember.

"You two were the one who shouted that night?" Yuri questioned them not even sure if she is right or not. She tilt her head at them and they both nidded excitedly

"how? I mean th-"

"we sneak out that night, thats why we kinda look different" Sooyoung bit her lips.

"But we are all real now, and the only diff is her face, it change ALOT" sunny added scrunching her nose at sooyoung.

"hA. Excuse You miss, you are just jealous of my natural beauty and By the way. just in case you want a reward for what happened..." sooyoung start to dig her bag followed by sunny. oh how I want to accept it but Boa Unnie wants me to stay humble. oh yeah humble. humble my feet.

"A-aniyo Its fine~" I hesistate. well not really. "Maybe becoming one of my friends would be better than money" I said and got shy after saying it. wait one of my friends? I dont eve have one.  well yeah i did have one before but that was before.
 
"Aigooo~~ what a cute black kid we have here" Sooyoung pinched my cheeks
 
"Ill take that as a compliment" I said as he pinch my cheeks.
 
"YEY NEW FRIEND~~" Sunny clap her hands while giggling.
 
"stop with your aegyo you are scaring her" Sooyoung slap  sunny's arm lightly.
 
She then looked at me pouting."Is It true?"  
 
"well yeah.. a bit " I chuckled but she's cute with that dress.
 
"See , I told you~" Sooyoung disgustingly said.
 
"Whatever Giant brat" sunny rolled her eyes. that gave me a laugh.
"See yah in school~" They both waved at me and I wave back at them, agreeing that I'll make sure we will see each other in school.  
 
~~
 
 
After 15 minutes I start to do my job in the party. At first I serve the guest with some food and drinks while BoA unnie is entertaining them on the stage. eemcing. well she really did great. But now the head leader told me to welcome the people who are entering the mansion. So I stayed besdies the door ,  greeting the invitated people who dont even greet the heck out of me. Wait till I get famous and rich, dont you dare talk to me. psh.
 
Good Thing the only person who recognize me was sunny and sooyoung. I didnt notice them since I dont talk to the students. They are too high class and popular to talk to me and I dont even know if they like me. as if i like them too.
 
I continued to welcomed the guests after some hours. "argh" I breathe heavily as I blew the corner of my hair.
 
I seriously dont understand this event, If this is a party or some get together.I  just dont know why am I here.
 
Unexpectedly my eyes saw a familiar face . A face that I was not expecting to be here and not suppose to be here. I dont like it somehow not really. I got  panic and groan to myself while standing at my position as a waitress. I stare at him bitting my lower lips
 
"why in the wolrd is he here ?!?!?!?!?" I told to myself. 
 
 
 
 
 

 


 

ANNYEONG~ ^_^

Thanks new subscribers it made me inspirate to write heheh

and hope u like my new update ^^

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE~ 

xoxo

-BANANAMILK118♥♥♥♥