Chapter Three.

Mr.DreamBoy

 


 

[Minho's POV]

 

I open My Eyes & Stood Up from where I was lying, it was all dark & All I can see is A spotlight on me, puzzeled about the place. I decided to take a Walk, Slowly steping My feet forward. Then Suddenly While I was walking straight not knowing where the heck My feet is bring me, The next thing I knew I was is in the Library in our school. Im very sure its Universirty of Seoul's Library I've been here ever since, I know each part of that school. My feet Continue to move, roamming around the Library. My Eyes start to scan the bookshelves, Walking in One of the hallways of the  bookshelves.

"Woah~" I breathe freshly, smiling widely to myself on how I love the scent here. All quiet & peaceful not even a single noise can be heard Until My ear's percked on the sudden Noise,  I knew I love it when I  first heard those Angelic voice of her.  I slowly  pulled one of the book in the bookshelve infront of me, her warm & pretty laugh welcomed me and My lips formed a smile as soon as she laugh again , talking to the guy infront of her.

I quickly followed those voice and giggles of the girl, which I can only heard next to me, After the bookshelve besides me. I can tell she was talking to someone , I didnt mind it and end up walking towards her. She felt my Presences & look directly at me, fliping her bangs  with  a sweet smile. 

For Heaven's shake.

Those sweet smile , The only Smile that can melt me so damn hard.argh.

I slowly took a few inches forward , making myself smile, She continue to smile as well at me. I stare at her, Enjoying her Beautiful Eyes After that I caresss her cheecks.

Unexpectedly All the book in the library that is Located perfectly in the bookshelves begin to drop like a rain on us, I covered her from the book. each book from the bookshelves keep on falling and dropping crazy and the next thing I knew we are both floarting on the  sea of books, I held her hand but the wave of the book made its way to seperate us apart.

"Yoona~~~!!" I shouted to the buttom of my throat.

"Yoonnaaaaa~!!!" I continued, closing my eyes, shouting her name.

"YAH~1111!!!" I heard A familiar voice. My sight suddenly become white then turn to blur, Finally My eyes Open it self and I felt my mom shaking me.

"Minho yah~~" she shook my shoulder.

"Hurry up~ you're gonna be late, young man!!!" she pulled my blanket .I response with groan.

My eyes wide Open when my sense finally came back, I quickly stood up from my bed, rushing to my cabinet to change.

~~

The day of mine become normal again, After that incident happened yesterday. argh. If only I dont have Extra clothes for my soccer uniform to let her borrow that I wont stop bothering her unless she gave me my uniform, she even steal my jacket. how I hate girls who act like that.

I run to our room as fast as I can. I even almost slip but good thing It didnt happen. I violently open the door, Only realizing the teacher & Other student are staring weirdly at me. I Then Blink at them. I came back to my sense & Bowed while entering the room.

"I'm very sorry for being late" I continue to bow infront of my teacher waiting for her to response, It only took seconds and she eventually faced me. All's Students Eyes are on us, Enjoying the view.

Suddenly The door crack Open., I got a bit shock at the girl in the same age as me came in catching her breath.

"I am very sorry Teacher There was a Traffic" She put her hands on her knees while panting.

The Teacher crossed her arms & glared at us."Why are the two of you are here?" She asked

"You" I felt her gaze on me & I looked at her in the eyes but after 5 seconds I looked down.

"The VP Of Discipline is waiting down stairs in the gym, didn't you know about it , Mr.Choi?" Ms.Kim raised her eyebrow at me.

"Im Sorry Ms.Kim, This my first time being late" I excused. Its really my first time being late remembring why I'm late makes me wants to go back to sleep and never wake up. 

Ms. Kim rolled her eyes & replied." You've been here ever since & you dont know about the rules? How cruel." She shake her head. yeah right. who cares about the rules if Im not always late?

"Leave & Jog around the gym 30 times" Ms. Kim command as she sat on her chair infront of the class.

"bwo? 30!?!" The girl besides me gasped , complaining and distracting Other student's attetion. " Its suppose to be 20 only" She bit her lip and shook her head.

For the love of god, why is she complaining?? Ms.Kim hates it, Lets see what you will get from complaining. You Idiot. I Then rolled my eyes.

I turn around and decided to leave the room , leaving her behind because of her stupidness.

"YAH! Stop there" Ms.Kim said and I patiently stop from my steps,turning around to faced them again.

Ms.Kim stood up from her seat and walk towards this Idiot girl. "Ill go straight, I dont want to waste my time. JOG 40 times instead of 30.

Once again she gasped, having an eye contact with Ms.Kim. Why in the world she keeps gasping?? why cant she just accept it and leave, problem solve right? gasping and staring at Ms.kim's eyes is just a waste of time. She look so stupid..argh. I hate to say this but I end up helping her before she get ashame infront of the class.

"Neh, Ms. Kim We will go now, Once again we are sorry" I said softly pulling her out of the class.

"30?? now 40!?!?! we only jog in our school like 20 times" she frown,complaining

"Thats your Old school, This is your NEW School" I rolled my eyes & left her.

"Tss. Such a colhearted man" she mumbled quietly making sure I didnt hear her.

I stop from making my way to the gym & turn my head around at her."I heard that" I raised my eyebrow at her as she bump his head on my back."Tck" I faced front."" I mumbled & continued to walk.

"Jerk" she softly shouted as she run past by me.

 

 

 


 

ANNYEONNGGG~ ^_^

 

Another Update for flaming pearls ;u;

 

THANKS FOR THOSE WHO SUBSCRIBE~~

 

I FEEL THE LOVE :"> XD

 

Anyways hope u like my 3rd Update ^^

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE~

 

XOXO

 

-BANANAMILK118♥♥♥