Chapter ThirtyThree.

Mr.DreamBoy

Chapter 33:Welcome back past. 

"oh! guess who came back,pfft" Jonghyun said as I came inside the condo.He was lying down on the coach while holding the remote control of the T.V. Suddenly key came,running towards with a grin o nhis face.

"so how's the game hmm?" he asked,looking for an answer but once I glance at him, the grin on his face fade away.

"w-wae?" he stuttered.

I signed and said "hmm,nothing, Im just tired" I walk pass beside him and went straight to my room.

At this time I fel lost and my mind went blank. I sat on my bed.

"YAH HYUNG!" Taemin called out.

"MINHO HYUNG!" He continued,I ignored him and continued to stare blankly.

"Aish, CHOI MINHO !!!!" this time he shouted near on my hear cause ing me to startle. "oh?" I said as I finally came back to my sense.

he tildt his head before sitting down besides me. he then poked my cheeks and said."you okay?"

"of course" I said in a soft tone and quickly stod up,taking off my coat.

he shrug off his shoulder and buried his face on the bed.

"sleep on the floor tonight" I told taemin as I put the blankets on me. I just finish changing my clothes and taemin was already sleeping on the bed.I dont feel like staying on the same bed with someone tonight, I wanna be alone so ipushed him off the bed.

"Hyung!" He whined atfter I pushed him off the bed,causingh im to frown. he rubbed his eyes and yawn. "Aish such a cold hearted guy" he mumbled. I signed heavily and closed my eyes. After some minites I suddenly felt not sleep. do you know that feeling when you want to sleep but your mind wont let you have any peace? ugh.

I stir around the bed and faced the ceiling,without realizing I start to stare blankly again but this time my midn was fill with confuse thoughts.

[FLASHBACK]

I blink a few times before walking away but As long as I took one step from behind A familiar voice called me "Minho?" I slowsly turn around. "oh,Yunho hyung?"

Well what do we have here? Another past? We might not fight alot but we do know each other also we both know we dont get along that well.

I watch him chucked and patted my shoulder."dream came true huh?" he said.

"hows life? are you still hanging out with-"

"Im perfectly fine" I cut him off and shrug off his hands off my shoulder. "and Yes I still do" I added.

"You still havent changed" he replied while laughing.

"OPPA!! Ugh I've been looking for you here I bou-"  A Familiar girl shouted out of the blue.

I froze for a moment only realizing I've been holding onto my breathe while staring at her.She didnt bother to say anything but she did scan her eyes on me. I did the same thing. "I have to leave now,its has been good to talk to you" I said and wa about to walk out but Yunho hyung drag my shoulder and said.

"Dont you remember here" he asked.

Oh now he's bragging her lady calling her oppa? pFt. It doesnt really matter,I should let myself affected on this small little things.

"Annyeonghaseyo,Its been a long time" I gretted her and bowed.she did the same and forced a bitter smile on her face.

Shen then tangled her arms on Yunho,pouting a bit while looking at him "Oppa,Kaja~ I wanna see the game so badly"  

"Wheres my food?" Yunho asked looking around her. "Aish I bought already,see~" she said back showing the paper bag,where the food is located.

"KAJAAAAAAA~" She whinned.

I bid my goodbye since I wanted to watch the game so badly also I bought some chocolate pie for my fave soccer player.Walking through the stadium and watching them live,ahh thats what I though too but Yunho called me out,getting my attention. "Yuri-ah why dont we go sit with Minho?"

"EH!?" She gasped.

I smirked a bit and looked at the both of them coldly."Its fine,you can two can both enjoy the game without me eight,Yuri-ssi?" I excused. Once at glance at her I caught her already staring at me,blinking a bit.

after a few second My lips formed a bit creepy smile on her,she was shock and titled her head,confuse of my sudden act.

[END OF FLASHBACK]

I chuckled to myself and shook my head. I know they were gonna end together so Im not that surprsing see them both here in paris,I wonder why are they here? hmm maybe honeymoon? Aish I should get a wife soon.

I shut my eyes close,hugging the pillow besides me, I was topless,wearing a comfy boxers.

[FLASHBACK]

"woahh this is seriously DAEKBAKKKK!!" Yuri said as she showed a 2 thumbs up. I laugh a bit at her.Were both sitting besides each other,admiring the stadium.

"Finally,Im glad I was able to see the largest soccer stadium in south koread with you" I wraped my arms around her waist and rested my head on shoulder.

"whats with the chessy words again?" she asked bitting her lips.

I release her from my warmth and just decided to looking around."bwo? Im serious, I hope next time we can both watch soccer in london" I turn my head at her and wiggled my eyebrows.

she smiled and released a small laugh."Sure"

"or better yet..."I paused and pulled her on my lap,back hugging her. I then buried my face on her neck,making her feel embarrass. "Y-yah~ we are in public" she hesistated

"Dont care" I mumbled and nuzzled her neck. "Aish" she complained.

"or better yet we can do our honeymoon there" I huskly whispered on her ear,making her feel ticklish. "CHOI MINHO" she frowed pulling herself away. she stod up, facing me. "I'll just go to the comfortroom" she excused as she puff her cheeks.

"tsh" I smiled,knowing the fact she felt nervous at my sudden skinskip.