Chapter TwentySeven

Mr.DreamBoy

Chapter 27: The Dream Of Distance

Taemin sighned heavily,he was sitting next to a bed,glaring at his hyung. "Aish, I thought real man dont let girls carry them?" he said as if he was talking to him. "Hyung! wake up! its not like you are sick right?" he continued.

"AIGOOO HYUNG!!!!" finally he shouted. his hyung did not move at all, he cross his arms and said "woah jinja"

Taemin didnt want to wait all day waiting for his hyung to woke up and tell what happened so he instead shook him really hard,making the bed shake.  

Suddenly the older boy quickly sat up from the bed,causing taemin to gasps a bit,he was panting like he run from a miles away. "YAH you scared me!" taemin hit his hyung's shoulder. "ugh look at you , you are sweating" he said in a disgust face

his hyung didnt reply,the older guy was still in shock in his dreams,wide eyes open.After a few second he finally went back to his sense and sighned heavily."ahh I knew it was all just a dream"

"pfft what dream? A GIRL CARRYING YOU HERE? thats what you thought" taemin said between his sarcastic laugh.

"carrying? what are you talking about?" his hyung said grabbing his shoulder,curiously, While taemin roll his eyes. "Yuri carried you all the way here on this bed,good thing you are here in the hospital. I was going to visit your mom, ahh I knew you you wil be needing me in your life,right?"  

"she what? carried me? why would she do that? ..wait the minute" he paused and glared at taemin STOP MAKING FUN OF ME!"

"You know what,lets be real here,For heaven's shake everyone knows you are attrractive and every damn girl is drooling over you,every girl would wanted a guy like you" Those unsuddenly words that came out from Yuri's mouth echoed in Minho's thoughts,he frowned and he was a bit confuse

"You know what,lets be real here,For heaven's shake everyone knows you are attrractive and every damn girl is drooling over you,every girl would wanted a guy like you" This time he smirked and smiled a little to himself,knowing that feact that another girl made a sudden confession,He knew it of course, That he was famous among all women's ideal type.Everyone thought he likes Yoona,including himself But not his heart that has little crush on Yuri. Part of him accept that he likes but half of is not.

"whats with the smile hyung?" Taemin said out of the blue,facing Minho only a centimeters away from his face.

Minho groaned and threw a small glare at taemin "Why did you just came now? hmm? I thought you will be finishing your high school in U.S? arent you scholar?"

"ah wae change the topic?" Taemin pouted. He then took a small heavy sigh. "ah molla~ My mom said he wants me to finish it here instead in the U.S  SOOOOO I WILL BE STAYING HERE UNTIL NEXT YEAR!! arent you happy to see me? hmm?" he nudges him.

without hesistation Minho get off from the bed,he is not suppose to be in there,still figuring what the hell happened."

[FLASBACK]

Finally Minho was manage to get in the elevator but at the same sad time, The elevator suddenly shook,causing the light to went of. The two of them fell on the ground.

"NOOO! This cant be happening" Yuri slammed the door of the elvator,fake sobbing. "its already happening" Minho commented and sat on the floor. "Aish!" she glance at Minho,there was a stare for a monet but Yuri quickly faced the door of the elvator and accidentally bump her head on it. "oww,ouch" she groan a bit.

"pabo!" minho chuckled "all we have to do is wait,you can open that door by slamming it" he said while sitting on the groud,he was resting his back on the ball,leaning his head on it as he close his eyes.

"whatever,jerk" Yuri wshipered to herself. 

Time has past and Yuri and Minho was still inside,Minho end up sleeping,laying his back on the wall While Yuri was still anixious,she was standing and playing with his fingers while staring at the door of the elevator,hoping it will open soon. "Aish such a sleepy head!" he muttered,the only thing that has not change is that they are both trap in.

Yuri breath in and out,leaving a small bite on his lips before tapping the door. "Yah~~Pls Open hmm?" she said softly,as if she can convince it. 

As soon as she lose hope she turn his body to face Minho and that monet the door made a sound,causing Yuri to turn back around."YESSSSS!!!!!" she said happily,clapping her hands andj umping a bit on her place. 

"AHJUSSSIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!" Yuri shouted not giving a care about Minho who was still sleeping

"AHHHH YOU DID WELL TODAY THANK YOU FOR SAVING ME!!11" she continued,she wa s so excited that she ne up hugging him

"ahh wha the-" he struggled her off her took a peek to check her face, he was wearing a cap,and thick jacket. "ehh?" Yuri tilt her head.

"HYUNG? Y-YAH!! HYUNG!!!" He start to panic,running over to Minho.

"tch" She then made a small smirk on her lips,After that she walk near the door of the elevator. "YAH KID!" Yuri called out kick his back softly,The young boy was kneeling infront of Minho,he was nervous and worried at the same time. "bwo? what did you do to My hyung?" he asked facing his head to Yuri. "Don-"

The boy gasped and covered his mouth While staring at the clothes he saw at the corner. "Y-yah~! its not what you think" Yuri defended grabbing her clothes. "I twas hot inside,I could not take the temperature so I took of my jacket and left my ..s-sleeveless" she explained pointed at her undershirt.

"then how come hyung is not yet awake???? Im confuse AHJUMMA!! Tell me the truth what did you to my hyung?" he stood up and crossed his arms.

"AHJUMMA?" Yuri gasped,rolling her eyes. "Neh thast right, you called me AHJUSSI!" he nodded.

"Im the telling the truth!! he wast he one who took his shirt off ! I could not even l-look at-"she stopped as he looked at Minho who was still sleeping,not to say he was shirtless.

"SEE! Look at the way you stare at him, as if it will be round 2 for today" taemin commented

"YAH! You violent lil sh-" she then groaned. "YAH!! YOU JERK WAKE UP !!! WAKE UP!!" Yuri shook Minho.

Minho groaned in replied, moving on his place a bit then continued to sleep. "SEE~! He wont wake up~ believe it or not he wont wake up" Yuri said while kneeling infront of Minho.

"but you are not a doctor" Taemin replied.

"AHH! Be thankful to God that he made me a nice person and not someone like your hyung!"

Yuri stod up and went to grab Minho's feet "Lets go and carry him,its getting late" she command.

"its ALREADY LATE, its like 2am in the morning" Taemin said as he lif Minho's arms. "BWOO? darn it Im so dead. ah! nevermind how the hell did you open the door of the elevator?"

"I just pushed the press button REALLY HARD" he simplied answered. "thast it?" yuri's eyes wide open.

"hmm~ I was here to visit Minho hyung's mother...wait the minute who are you anyways?" Taemin raised his eyebrow

"Im just someone...who.." she stopped as she accidentally made an Eye contact to taemin, she gulped and blinked. "I delievered some fruist and then I was about to go home but I got stuck up with your jerk hyung"  she explained mumbling the last two words.

"I heard that" taemin warned.

They both tried to carry minho out of the elevator but taemin keeps on whining making Yuri mad and end up carrying minho on her back instead.

"I'll let you go this time young man,next time be a gentle man" Yuri suggested.

[END OF FLASBACK

After Minho remembered what happened he feel sorry for not waking up.He has this syntomps of sleeping habbit and thats when no one can wake him up unless they pour water on his face. None of the two,Taemin and Yuri did not thought of waking him up using water,Yuri was too anxious that time adding taemin who was too innocent to do anything,the real thing is he was too lazy he is not really innocent.Taemin didnt knew about Yuri knowing his weakness for being too lazy,he just thought that maybe she was just being too nice because he did something wrong to Minho. and that moment  the only thing that Minho want to do is to see Yuri maybe thank her or better yet seeing her far away is enough.

"You didnt calle a rapair man that night didnt you?" Minho asked Taemin.

"tch,repairman my feet, I was the one who really opened that door! I just came back from the U.S yesterday and I heard about yout mom so I quickly made my way here but anwyays IM YOUR HERO HYUNG! I save you and your boyish friend" Taemin explained,his eyes was sprakling in happiness.  

"and he wast he one who carried me instead of you" Minho replied coldly, Taemin made an awkward and nervous laugh.

"No way! Im a man I should be gentleman right?" he said.  I knew it minho shouted in his brain

"yeah right,You know I have this weird synptoms of sleeping!"

"OH RIGHT I tottaly forgot" Taemin gasped,making his mind blank,and now he is blaming himself for not knowing that important thing. "Ahhh~ I've been really stress these days hyung, Im sorry"

The dream of Minho becomes reality again and the only thing that is different is Yuri said in his dreams her last words,maybe thats the reason why he want to see her. "

"I think it will be better if I distance myself, I know I can really do that without your permission, I just want you to let it know and thats what you want right? so I think its better,Think of the things that happened to us...that it NEVER HAPPENED ... that everything was just a ....dream" she said then and gave Minho a small bitter smile.

His mind was filled with questions,he was confuse of the things that is happening to HIM and YURI.he keeps asking himself "is this really a dream or It really happened" No one knows..not even himself why is this happening, why he is he doing this to Yuri,he still could not figure it out. reality and dreams is messing him. whether to believe it or not. its driving him crazy.

Minho turn the door knob of the the door,he pause for a moment and took a monet to look at Taemin "Taemin,Next time BE A MAN,starting now so go buy my mom some breakfast,Arasso?" he said lastly and quickly went out the room

" man? but IM A MAN Already" he mumbled to himself and hit his chest hardly. "HYUNG! WHERE are you going!?"