Chapter ThirtyFive.

Mr.DreamBoy

Jonghyun came back and I drop the camera. He looked and and waited for me to talk,he then sat besides me.I took a deep gulped before talking "It suddenly fall on the floor so I grabbed it" I excused grabbing the camera again.

A girl pop out nowhere,she was scratching her head and yawning."oh? isnt her nam is g-?"Jonghyun was confuse on my sudden question he turn to where Im pointing, before I could finish my sentence he interrupted me with a loud voice."YAH" wast he only thing he shouted. he quickly run to her.

"oh you are awake?" and suddenly minho finally arrived with a paper bag on his hands. he scan his eyes around. Finally his eyes wide open when she saw the girl was talking about.

 


Chapter 35: be GAY with me

later on,a young guy came out from his room and said "OH HYUNG! is that for me?" he then pointed at himself,smiling like a little kid.

"Taemin-ssi?" I called out,titling my head.

"eh? Noona!" this time his smile becomes a bit wider

Jonghyun pointed at him, he was shock at the moment "YAH! LEE TAEMIN! Where have you been?"

"I was with Yunho hyung and Boa Noona, They were looking for Yuri Noona the whole night so I helped them, I didnt know she was here the whole night" he excuse scartching his head.

"then why you didnt wake her up as soon as you arrive?" The pretty girl asked coldly. As I looked at her,she seems to be more like Minho,A female ver actually.those cold voice the way she express her i-dont-care face.

"I used my window to sneak out,I didnt want you to know about it since I know you wont let me"

"No wonder you wont even come out from your room" she added.

"THATS RIGHT! wait the minute..arent you sharing the same room with minho?" Jonghyun asked,all confuse now.

They all glance at Taemin,including me.he blinked a few times before he can talk. "what? dont just ask me,ASK MINHO HYUNG TOO"  

Minho then took a few step forward to place his paper bag on the coffee table. "I didnt sleep" those 3 words is the only thing he said. there was a pause for a moment. "Thats it?" Taemin questioned,crossing his arms as Minho rolled his eyes.

"Here,Sorry if I took your phone without asking you,I charge it just in case of emergency" Jonghyun grined at me. I gave him a sharp glare "Oh come on ,I didnt open it and besides it has password" he pouted a bit.

"Aigooo" I laughed at him and smacked his head lightly "Gomawo~" I took my phone and open it,only realizing a hundreds of misscall from Yunho Oppa and Boa Unnie. There was a lot of messages too, like

"YAH! Where are you,Im dead serious ,me and Boa noona are so worried about you" -Yunho Oppa

"KWONG YURI! Ioh come on answer my call,I'll buy you alot of takoyaki" Yunho Oppa

"Aish Yuri-ah~you are so not gonna able to get out of the house once I found you"- Boa Unnie

"ARGH I hate you make me worry so much,where in the world are you???? You are not being murder right? or ? answer my call,please~" -Boa Unnie

But there is only one message that made me bang my head. "You are late" -Jessica

I gasped really loud and cant help but to let my eyes and mouth to open really wide. "HOLY" I cursed really loud,making everyone stop from their doing until they all are starign at me now.

I move from my place until I felt the pain on my feet. "ahh~" I groaned and rush my hands on my feet,holding on it while the pain is killing me

"careful,you are still injured" Minho warned as he walk near me. it didnt stop me fot making me smile,I thank him and told him that I have to go. "can you take me to my office? Its not that far away,you know... the.. famous company building near eiffel tower "

suddenly the girl that im talking about came to our conversation,cling on to minho "Minho~"

"isnt she i-" He then interrupted me "AH YES SHE'S MY GIRLFRIEND~" and that moment the sweetest smile I've been waiting for,formed on his face,I felt refresh and somehow strong? I miss those sweet and cute smile,ugh I wanted to hug his face and tell him I miss him but I cant.

~~

[Minho's POV]

"Im not hi-" before key has alot of things to say I wrapped my arms around his shoulder and covered his mouth saying that he is my girlfriend infront of Yuri. "Just go with it" I whispered softly on his ear,he tried to struggled off but once I added my last words "I'll go shopping with you" he suddenly grinned widely and wrapped his other hands around my waist.

"Ahh~ Girlfriend? Annyeonghaseyo" Yuri greeted. "I guess I'll be going ALONE" she then emphasized.

"I'll take you to your office!!" Jonghyun volunteered,raising his hands as he rush to the living room to sat besides Yuri,he was busy munching his food in his mouth.

"I dont really know what is Minho planing but I'm here for you" he said and patted Yuris head.there was an eye contact between us,doing that makes a connect, like our eyes know what we are trying to say.

"Take care sweetie" Key bid goodbye to her. I swear making him drunk and have a hangover is not the best thing that happened to me,but I need him to pretend with me. Jonghyun hyung helped Yuri to walk out of the condo Once they are finally out of the condo,I check first if they are inside the car and indded They are.

"WOAH JINJA!!! whats got into you what did you suddenly turn into a freaking WOMAN???" I shouted at key

"WOMAN?" key gasped.

"yes,thats right ..A WOMAN.. kibum,I took off your wig last night already,thats the only girly thing you are wearing"

"Exactly then what are you talking about that I look like a wo-" and that moment he passed by a mirror and starts screaming. Key was only wearing a shorts and shirt last night,he was even holding a can of beer with a long hair wig on but this morning his shorts turned into a skirt and his shirt? it turn out to be a blouse. 

"oh god,hyung are you even a guy or what?" Taemin complained while covering his ears.he was busy eating his breakfast,irritated at key's sudden shout. 

later on key chuckled from himself and start drinking his coffee."oh god taemin,Im manlier than you" 

"I knew this was gonna happened" I commented and buried my face on my palm.

"hey! I like the clothes tho,its pretty BUT DAMN,you were the one who told me to go with it,argh my head hurts" he complained and massaged his own head.

I bit my lip and muttered under my breathe "are you kidding me? you were the one who dress up as a woman and just suddenly came out nowhere not explaing such thing"

he stod up form his seat rolling his eyes "then why you didnt just tell her that it was me? KEY,KIM KIBUM the BEST choreograpgher of Seoul's Universirty ". I was speechless for a moment,why didnt I think of that? he was right,My mind was full of mess to think of that,full of worried and negative thoughts but then I need him to pretend to be with me,just for once.

"AH! MOLLA! from now on Im gonna be your girlfriend when shes around,Im not sure why Im loving this but its gonna be fun" he said as he walk out,laughing evily.

"he's right hyung why you didnt tell her the truth? also why didnt you take her the office when you were the one who bought her here" Taemin asked. "for a moment whe she suddenly came in, it made me realize that Yuri can make you lose your sense" he added and chuckled

I groaned at his words and replied "her office was Yoona's company,and you all know Yuri and Yoona are both my past now" I breathe heavily and continued "I just dont want any of my past to be part of me" 

"am I going to say you are cool now hyung? pfft" Taemin patted my shoulder.

"Kids! Im HOME! I bought some chicken" A familiar voice echoed in the livingroom "YAH!!" the voice becomes nearer

"OH! there you are,I bought some chicken" Onew hyung said and placed it on the table

"Aigoo hyung why buy a bucket of chicken when yo uare the only whos gonna eat it?" maknae complained shovign all the bread in his mouth. after that he left the dining room while pouting.

Onew hyung glance at me and I blinked at him,leaving him behind as well."tch I DIDNT BOUGHT FOR YOU" he mumbled to himself.

I walk up the stairs and entered my room,My eyes caught a photo and I slowsly picked it up as I lay down on my bed,staring at it. "I didnt want this" I whispered to myself as I breathe heavily. That photo was Yoon and me.

I turn my head besides me and saw one of my cameras,the first camera that I had,the reason why I suddenly wanted to be a professional photographer,It was the camera that Yuri gave me.Yes I admit it I havent delete all out photos together,even her solo photos and stolen photos I took."I just wanted to forget all those bad memories" I continued to whisper. 

~~

[Yuri's POV]

Well from all the things that happened to day...for a second I didnt thought of asking why am I in their condo and such things,but I do know Minho bought me in their condo,ugh I cont resist to be with him,to be in his arms again,to be his only....again,ugh he has new life now I better stop thinking such things."Thank you soooooooooo much Jonghyun,I appreciate it alot" I grinned at him

"Its okay,is your feet okay now? do I have to help you go to your office as well?" he worried questioned while driving

"My injured is not that serious" I replied and smiled at him,he release a small chuckled before talking to me again "arent you gonna ask why are you in our dorm and whos the girl who keeps on cling on to minho?"

"Aigoo" I chuckled nervously and scratches my head. "I know it was minho" I said softly,looking out the window

"do you still...perhaps..lo- "

"love?" I smirked and laughed a little "maybe....or maybe not" I nodded

"ah molla~ I'll just enjoy my life" I bitterly smiled at him.

~~

[Jonghyun's POV]

"We are here~" I sang and glance to where was Yuri was sitting,I found out she feel asleep,I shook her gently and she woke up,widing her eyes and start panicking. "WHAT TIME IS IT? I NEED TO GO,THANK YOU AGAIN BYE 1!!" she quickly said and tried very hard to run out of the car.

"oh...Yoona-ssi's company?..Hmm now I know why that BIG FOOT didnt want to take her here,Aigoo what a dramatic life" I said to myself and chuckled.

Suddenly My Phone rang and I picked up as I start the engine,driving back home. "Oh taemin-ssi? wae?"

"HYUNGGGG!!111 Minho hyung is beaing beaten here,hurry up and come home" he shouted at the button of his throat and hang up the phone immediety

I took my phone away near my face and start at it while driving."What the actual Fu-?????" I gasped and threw my phone besides my seat,making the car fast.