Chapter ThirtyFour.

Mr.DreamBoy

Chapter 34: People are all complicated.

I closed my eyes tightly,inhailing all the fresh air in.After a few seconds I slowsly open my eyes,blinking for a bit. A small chuckled was release in my own mouth,smiling a bit to myself. I sighed and turn around ,continung my journey to job. I held my bag,I was wearing a long coat with my matching blouse.

I passed by the road and without knowing a rush car suddenly appeared,with this sudden moment I shut my eyes tightly ,holding on to myself as I wait for it to hit me instead of screaming and running away from it. Good thing It stopped before it hit me,I took a peek and breathed in a realief after seeing the car infront of me. I put my hands on my chest and gasped a bit.

"Yuri-ssi?" The man who just came out from his car called out. This caused me to turn my head to him only realizing it was Minho.

"Oh..M-minho-ssi" I stuttered,trying to take a few step forward. Out of the blue I accidentally own my feet,making me fall,good thing the car was near so I hold on to it,causing me not to fall "ugh" I groaned.

"Are you okay?" he worriedly asked "I should take you home" He continued walking towards me.

"A-aniyo,Its fine" I replied pulled my arms away after he grab it. "I dont want Yunho hyung seeing you like this" he muttered to himself.

My lips formed a small smirked,making me chuckled at his words."Its really fine, I can walk" I bravely said forcing my injured feet to walk.Well I was able to walk but not straightly maybe a forced one and a little hurt.

I was half way through the road when Minho grabbed my arm,pulling it,he lifted me on his arms and when I said arms,I mean literally.Everything turned to upside dow. "Y-yah!" was the only words came from my mouth.

He put me besides the driver's seat,not to say he even put seat belt on me.and the last thing I knew he was driving next to me and I was blinking at the people outside. "Thnak you" I started breaking the awkward situation between me.

"Its nothing" he said codly.woah there is it again his cold soft voice that I always hate and some like teh same time,Im not even sure if Its a good thing or bad thing already.

I nodded in response."everything's nothing when we are both gonna die" he added,glancing at me.

"excuse..me??" I questioned,facing him.

"YOU LEFT ME YURI! AND I WAS SO HURT, SO WHY NOT JUST GONNA TOGETHER?" his faced changed,It was the monho I know, his expression was filled with anger and painful revenge.

I didnt knew what was happening that time,only Minho knows whats happening."YAH! YOU CAN JUST ASKED ME PROPERLY IF YO UWANT TO KNOW WHY! I STILL WANT TO HAVE A HUSBAND AND LOT OS CHILDREND AND GRANDAUGHTERS!!" I panicked taking off my seatbelt,the door of the car was locked,also I couldnt feel anything else,All I know is I dont want die.

Minho pushed his feet hardly,making the car fast. I hold on anything the I grab,closing my eyes tightly. "LETS DIE TOGETHER YURI" He said lastly.

The next thing I knew I feel coldness on my face,I stand up from my bed with my eyes wide open,panting a bit.I wipe my faced and looked at the person besides me. "AISH OPPA!!" I whinned.

"AH WAE? YOU ARE FOR YOUR AUDITION !!" he shouted,leaving me alone in my room. I breathed heavily,laying myself back to my bed. "oh " I mumbled to myself,gettinf up from my bed.

~~

About the audition? yes indeed I always apply for an audition here in paris,weel not only in paris but also in koread.It for becoming a model,I've always wanted to become a model.

People who usually do an audition is nervous and feel anxiety,right? well I do feel that too but not today,today Mybrain is focusing on someone,someone from the past,someone I left without any explanation.My name was called out,and here I am staring blanky at the wall thinking deeply.

"He still likes you" Yunho oppa's voiced ecoed in my head,remembering those words he said to me when we were watching soccer,where I finally saw him. I canth elp but to smile,knowing the fact he was still handsome but the only thing changed is that he becomes much cuter.

"I REPEAT IS THERE ANY KWON YURI HERE??!!!" One of the organizer shouted.It made my mind back to my sense and I quickly stod up and run to attend my audition

~~

"He still likes you" Once again it popped in my mind.I groaned and bit my lips.I just came of from the building and this is was Im thinking? wow kwon yuri.I usually walk in this street alot but this time Im walking lazily and mind is filled with thoughts.

"Didnt you see the look in his eyes when he saw you?"

"his aura and expresstion changed when you came"

"Yur-ah I dont wanna assume I know you still love him but what if he still loves you?"

These are the sentence that didnt left my mind. especially the WHAT IFs, itst he greatest word that makes me doubt a lot. It was past evening,people are still waking here and there,busy with their own lives. Here I am I still couldnt figure out what's the value of my own self here in on earth.I entered a small store as My phone rang and I immedietly answered it.

???: YAH!

Me: BWO!?!?

Boa: Where are you young lady? do you even know what time is it? I told Yunho to pick you up but he told me you said to him that you are busy. You think I wont know you lied?

Me: Aigoo Unnie,Im on my way home, Dont worry I'll just finish this and Im going home,shush dont say anything,I'll hang up now

Boa:  YURI-AH!! HEY!! KWON YU-

I hang up my phone and put it inside my pocket. I hurried my hand to open a bottle of wine and with my one last breathe I drink it all at once,causing me to realse a hiccup. I went out leaving the empty bottle inside the store.

I walk on the street for almost 20 minutes now and Without knowing,My stupitidy attacked me gain,Because of too much thoughts filling my head I didnt realize I crossed the road when the stop light turn to green.

It only made me realize when a car beeped on me. I looked around and all cars are rushing to cross the road.A light hit my face and I quickly covered my face.The car stopped before it hit me. I accidentally twisted my foot when I was about to move away,but since I drink too much wine it  caused me too fall but I held on the car's front  figure. I groaned in pain. I picked up my heels,staring at it as I saw the hook of it ,is broken. "ahh,Aish" I complained.

The car beeped really loud signaling me to move away, I forced my feet to walk. I was able to take a few step away.

"Yuri-ssi?? what happened?" A familiar guy asked.

"oh? Look what do we have here,CHOI MINHO CHOI CHOI CHOI CHOI" I spoke as I begun to lose myself.

He lift me up on his arms,he run away to the road and put me down on the ground once we arrive at a small park."Where do you live?" Minho asked as he made me sat on a bench.

I become a bit tipsy and lost of controlling my words."tch,live? we just met and  now you are asking me where do I live???" I watch him rolled his eyes as I felt his hand run around my body. "YAH!" I shouted.

"Im not going to you,wheres your phone?" he asked once again,but this time he start digging all the things in my bag. "Hey thats my bag" I whinned a I steal my bag away and hugged it.

"want my phone?" I said and pulled ou my phone. "I gave you everything and now you want my phone? tch" I added and threw my phone on his lap. He sighned and glared at me.

"BWO? I htought you want my phone" I said between my hiccups.

"How am I suppose to take you home? You wont even tell me where you live,your phone lost its battery" he mumbled and buried his face on his palm.

"who said you to take care of me anyway?" I frowned while I continue to hug my bag,pouting a bit.

Minho was on the out side of the bench and I was on the opposite and since I couldnt help but to feel sleepy, I lay down the bench,still hugging my bag. instead of putting my head on his lap I put my feet on his lap instead,after that I drift off to sleep.

I felt him pulled my arms,carrying me on his back,I hugged his neck and buried my face on it a bit,groaning from making me stir on my sleep.

~~

My eyes automatically opened,sill half asleep.I scan the room and I realize I was in a livingroom,laying down a couch,I turn my face to thge side were the coffe table is located and I saw a camera on top of it but then I suddenly wnet back to sleep ,my ears percked,hearing noises coming,I groaned and stir on place.

"Aish why are people I know so drank today?" A well know voice spoke.

"Minhooo-aahhh~" A girly voice sang,cling onto Minho's arms.

The voices bothered me so I turn my body a bit and looked at them.I eyed on the long hair person between the two guys,the left side guy was short and the other guy was tall I couldnt see their face clearly since I was still in my tipsy mood.I frowned at them. I scoffed off and went back to sleep.

~~

"AISH why do people I know so drank today??" Jonghyun complained crossing his arms.

I blinked at them and suddenly key came,running towards me"MINHOOO-AAHH~" he said an cling on to me.

Yuri looked at us,she seems to be so disturbed on her sleep. she then turned around and continued to sleep.

I looked at Jonghyun "Aigooo KIBUM-SSI,who did you drank this time?" he started and took off the wig on his head.

Key steald his wig back and groaned,putting his arms on his hips after he put the wig back on his head."Im not kibum! im Gwiboon" he explained and flips his head.

Suddenly Yuri turns his body us,facing us and pointed at key."YAH YOU GWIBOOM,QUITE!" she shouted and went back to sleep, but this time she snored.

Key becomes so feminine when he dranks so this always happens in our condo when he is drank,wearing wigs and actting so feminine to us.No one actually knows when is key going to be drank.

"ugh good good thing taemin is still not home" Jonghyun signed in a relief.

"exactly its almost morning and he is the YET HOME" I replied while nodding

"ehhh?" Jonghyun reacted. he tilts his head and smiled as he realize "AH right, No he cant came here drank as well,THIS IS WAR!"

"didnt you ask him where he went?" I asked.

"he told me he will be meeting his hyu-" He paused and I glance at him. "A CLOSE RELATIVE" he grinned.

No one can stop key from doing what he want or he will become so violent. tangled his arms on my and dragged me away."You take care of her" I point at Yuri. "I take care of him" I held key's hand and pulled him away,leaving a doubfounded Jonghyun

"HEY THIS IS YOUR EX. NOT MINE!" He complained.

Key keeps on cling on to me these past few days especially when he is drank. Onew was usually the one who tuck him on the bed but since Onew found a job yesterday,he just start working today as one of the stuff in a chicken shop.I tuck him on the bed and patted his head. "Sleep tight" I softly said and he drift off to sleep. after that I took off the wig on his head.good thing he do a cross dress.

~~

Morning came and I automatically stod up from my place,I yawned and stretches my arms."Good Morning,Miss"

I was shock a bit and quickly  turn my head to where the voice came from."OH " I mumbled but enough for him to hear.

"How was your sleep? are feeling good now?" He worriedly asked me as he place his palm on my forehead.

I chuckled and pull his hands away my forehead."The alcohol I drank is not that bad"

"I rememebr what happened" I groaned as I hit my head.

He laughed and place the tray on the coffee table. The camera was still place on top of the coffe table.I glared at Jonghyun and said "You seriously think I believe you made this?"

"I really made that,go ahead and taste it' he said and feed me a spoon full od porridge.

I chuckled in response and gulped the food."Its okay,I know you went out and bought this outside" I said between my laughs.

"did you ate already?" I asked while I ate the food. "Hmm I woke up early to buy that" finally he admitted causing me to spil out the food im eating. I wiped my mouth and laugh really loud.

"Woah jinja,DAEKBAK" I commented.

his phone rang and he immedietly asked to excused himself he left me alone the livingroom, I was in the middle of my breakfast when The camera caught my attention again, I look around to check if someone is watching. I then grab it,checking the photos.

The first thing that came up was a video and I clreasly see that he film it here,in paris. I click the play button and watched it.

[FLASBACK]

"argh I feel dizzy" I talked to myself while rubbing my head. I was walking way home and yes,I was drank but it didnt stop me from regonizing Minho.he was holding his camera filming the beautiful views here in Paris. I ignored him and walk to the opposite side But then I found myself alking back to the place I found him and end up admiring him. I cant help but to smile while drank. I breathe heavily and puff my cheeks. I rub my cheeks and decided to walk to the opposite side of the him.

[END OF FLASHBACK]

~~

Jonghyun came back and I drop the camera. He looked and and waited for me to talk,he then sat besides me.I took a deep gulped before talking "It suddenly fall on the floor so I grabbed it" I excused grabbing the camera again.

A girl pop out nowhere,she was scratching her head nad yawning."oh? isnt her nam is g-?"Jonghyun was confuse on my sudden question he turn to where Im pointing, before I could finish my sentence he interrupted me wit ha loud voice."YAH" wast he only thing he shouted. he quickly run to her.

"oh you are awake?" and suddenly minho finally arrived with a paper bag on his hands. he scan his eyes around. Finally his eyes wide open when she saw the girl was talking about.