Chapter FourtyTwo.

Mr.DreamBoy

Chapter 42: Double date,double lie

[Minho's POV]

I sat on my bed as I take off one of my shoe then another.I chuckled a little after  I took a deep sign before closing my eyes,lying down the soft matress of my bed. "she still havent change at all"

[FLASBACK

Yoona's eyes met mine as she gave me a halft smile,she was busy munching her burger.The fact that she treat me again makes me feel so uncomfortable. of course as a I man,its my responsibility to pay. "here" I mumbled as I point the dirt near . "eh? here" she replied trying to wipe . "Aigoo,let me do i-" I stopped as someone bump into my shoulder. my ears heard a familiar voice,she was about to apologize but we met each other's face, she pause and lost herself.

"oh? Minho-yah!" I glance besides her and saw Jonghyun,holding her hand.

"woah daebak~~ I didnt knew you will be bringing yoona here" he chuckled and bowed to greet us. "hmm~" I nodded.I felt yoona saw me gazing at Yuri and Jonghyun's hand so she immediately cling on my arms and for a moment I found my self wrapping my arms around her waist. After that I realize Yuri was being uncomfortable,she was abit frowning making her hands slowsly slip off Jjong's hand but,Jonghyun didnt let her but instead he interwind his fingers on her.

"You know what? I have an ide-"

"No~ I have a better idea, how about a double date?" Yoona grinned. "thats-" Jonghyun groaned as bit his lips to prevent from shouting. "im on it" Yuri gritted under her teeth."pabo~ thats what im about to say but she interrupted me" Jonhyun said back, smiling between his words.

"you know what? I wuit, thats the best" Yuri rolled her eyes and was about to turn around but Jonghyun faced him back and put his arms around her shoulder. "no, you know what? being tall is unfair" he said,pulling Yuri on teh same level as him.

"here" Yoona said as she hand us a pair of badminton rocket "loser couple buy the winner couple a lunch"

"couple? .. lunch?" Yuri questioned,position herself " bring it on". Jonghyun laughed out loud "Aigoo,My bae is so cute" he commented and grabbed her cheeks,leaning his face. My eyes wide open, I found myself grabbing the badminton ball,hitting it then causing it to land on Jongyun's face."Lets start the game already~!" I shouted while frowning slightly.good thing Yoona was not looking.

The game start with 1:1 score. While the game was being held Yuri accidentally hit Yoona's face. "ah!| she groaned. Yuri gasped,not knowing what to do so I quickly went to check her face,gently moving her chin. "im fine" she mumbled rubbing her eyes.after a few seconds a ball hitted my head and I turn around to check who was it,rubbing my head. I saw Yuri pointing at Jonghyun,who was busy using his phone.she then pinched Jonghyun's shoulder,makig him back to his sense. "oh? yah! hurry up!" he said crossing his arms.

~~

 

We were inside the cafe a few blcoks away from the park."hmmm~? go on~" Yoona nodded while holding chopstick with a beef on it."wae? feel shy?" Jonghyun snorted,laughing. "oh com on Minho, its just you,yoona me and of course yuri, no need to feel shy"

I gave him a death glare and quickly let Yoona feed me."my turn okay?" he said and feed yuri a piece of bbq. "ahh~ daebak,more~"  she command and pointed in "Yoong~~" I called out and feed her. I hear Yuri and Jonghyun laugh,this time Jonghyun's alughter is louder than before. I glance at them and the both of them are looking at each other while laughing.

There was a silence,Yoona suddenly grabbed my head to face her. "Aigoo Minho" she chuckled and wipe the sauce near my lips.

"time to pay!" Jonghyun sang and pulled my arms,dragging me off the table.

As soon as we arrive at the cashier I glance at him waiting for him to hand me tha money since they lost from the badminton  a while ago."Yoong? REALLY MINHO REALLY?" Jonghyun teased between his laughs.

"woah jinja? BAE? JONGHYUN HYUNG? REALLY? BAE? SINCE WHEN?" I shouted,fowning.

he stop laughing and smiled at him,tapping my shoulder."you jealous little jerk, GO GET HE ALREAYDY before some else will"

"someone already did... " I mumbled looking down at my feet."eh who?" he asked."you" I said while staring at his eyes.

"bwo me?" and again he laugh. "stop laughin im serious" I commented ,he did what I told him to do." dude you know I would never steal her, you know that"

"really? then whats with the bae and holding hands thing huh? you think im blind? you think I didnt knew you like her?" I raise my eyebrows.

"me? her? I like her? wh- I-? " he gasped and messed his hair. "Im the one whos helping you already-"

"hey guys, wassup~" Taemin appeared while sipping his soda. "I went on the wrogn time,right? yep." he nodded and continued to drink his soda. "argh! you know what? I QUIT! QUIT QUIT QUIT!" he murmured while walking out the cafe.

"YAH! THE BILL" I shouted.

"believe it or not. you still love her,all you have to do is admit it and say it to her." Taemin commented " stupid j-"

"stupid what? are you disrespecting me?" I said to taemin. "eh? aniyo~~" he chukled innocently.

"look hyung, open your mind and listen."

"are you listening?" taemin asked and minho nodded."okay good. im 100% sure that jonghyun didnt like yuri,not even now. sure we all dont like him to met our sister cause wer all know he will just chet on her after flirting but dude.." taemin then turn his face to minho and blinked.

"I mean hyung..Everybody knows that you still love her, even you,hyung, you know it, you just wont admit it. That the past now hyung, you are in your present dont let your past ruined your present through your future, want the truth?

"the truth is Yuri asked Jonghyun hyung to help her to make you jealous,at least in my observation.Yes you and yoona had a realtionship but have you thought that after the break up between you and her ,Yuri came? she came back hyung,even fate is helping you already...arey ou still l-"

"....fck it. Im done helping,I quit." taemin mumbled after knowing that minho was far away from him,paying the bilsl to the cashier.

I stare blankly while waiting for the change of the bill. "I knew it" I said to my thoughts.I just want to make sure I was in the right mind to think that Yuri was really making her moves to make me jealous.

[Narrator's POV]

That night before the clock stricks to 7:00 in the evening.They've decided to drive Yuri home. "Thanks~ Im sorry about Jonghyun,he probably went crazy and forgot about me" she excused

"aniyo~ its okay,it happens to minho too" Yoona chukled and glance at Minho who was sitting besides her. "eh? when did I?" Minho protest. Yuri fake a smile and ignored them,closing the door of the car.

"going hom?" Minho asked. "hmm~ nope" she shook her head. "can you bring me back to the park?" Minho didnt hesistate and eventually agreed.

"I have something to tell you" Yoona softly said while swinging herself on the children's swing.Minho was just standing next to her."go on" he said.

"she then quickly stod up and face minho,they were not that far away from one another. "asking you to go out with me was not because I still like you.." Minho gaze at Yoona,looking at her carefully.

"theres no time left" she mumbled. " its a thank you and farewell treat,for being part of my life,Im sorry for showing to you that I still like yu and for being mean to you yuri"

"yuri?" Minho repeated,raising her eyebrow "what about her?"

"no wonder your friends walk out" she chuckled. "wait..what?" Minho tilt his head.

"You knew Jonghyun and yuri was pretending?" Minho asked. "eh? you knew that?" Yoona asked back.

"damn it I have been lied twice today" Minho sighned and buried his face on his palm. "I found it really funny though" Yoona said and realse a crocodile laugh. Minho shook his head na chuckled."Im going to Australia this week I'll be choosing yuri to handle the company"

"what? YAH! you cnat just leave that to her, she is a model. and I want her to stay as model as I stay as a photograpgher" he said out of the blue not knowing he just said an embarrassing confession."i mean you cant just leave this..wonderful place" he said while closing his eyes,feeling the warm and fresh air of Paris. "this is... this is why I cant steal you from Yuri" Yoona said between her giggle.

Minho was silent for a moment."if you say so, make her yours again, when its still early, you dont wanna regret not having her from yout entire life right?"

"Goodbye,Minho, CHOI MINHO.You dont know how proud I am that you become part of my life,maybe you will always remain as my crush and thats just it,Im not complaining though,I just want you to know what I feel,how proud I am to become your crush" shen lean forward,I move backward and I felt her smirking later on her lips crashed on my cheeks. "so ,go get her and marry her" she whispered while smiling.

Little they didnt know Yuri followed them and as soon as Yuri finally saw them,her eyes wide open after seeing Yoona kissed Minho as if she was kissing him on the lips. "wow fck" Yuri muttered. her chest felt heavy,her hands made its way to rubbed it. not even a fresh air of the place can make her breathe properly. tears start to drop down on her eyes.

"What have I done to my life" she mumbled to herself after hiding behind the car.she sat on the ground,hugging her knees.

She got up and wipe her tears.running back to her house.her tears wont stop from dripping down,she didnt want Yunho and Boa to see her crying especially if it is about Minho. they want Yuri to stop chasing Minho but not even her sibling can make her stop from loving him. Yuri stop her feet from running when a guy pop out infront of him. "Jonghyun" she shouted in her mind and start crying

"Yuri-ssi Im so sorry ab-" he was cut off by Yuri's sudden hug.Jonghyun didnt said anythung,he rubbed her back. he thought just maybe being with her tonight would be helpful. "I know its stupid but can I stay in your dorm?" she said between her tears. "what? no you cant you know Minho is living with me"

"oh right...that jerk" she sniff."ah~ this is all my fault, Im sorry I was so pissed off a while ago so I left" he excused while wiping Yuri's tears.

"is that minho?" Jonghyun mumbled and Yuri slowsly release Jonghyun from the hug "YAH MINHO!!11" Jonghyun shouted as he saw Minho hiding behind the street light.