Chapter Fourteen.

Mr.DreamBoy

 

[Narrator's POV]

"I'll believe you if We won this competition." he said softly, rufflling jonghyun's pet.

"Of course we will" Yuri gave minho a sarcastic laugh. "Thats why Im here" She shurg.

Minho then rolled his eyes replying at her "Dont make me deal a bet with you" 

Yuri chuckled,crossing her arms infront of Minho."Well then Lets make a bet"

for crying out loud. she is making a bet with a wrong guy he thought as he said  "Dont be ridiculous"

 

"YAH KIDS!!" a shout from Ms.Hwang came in with a guy with him. She closed the door and walked towards us. Her arms was wraped around the guy's arm. Both Yuri and Minho was clueless,both are just staring at the two who just arrived.The guy was looking down and his hat was covering his face.

The teacher talked softly while pushing the guy lightly towards them."Met your choreographer.." The guy slowly looked up to the two. Revealing his face.

Yuri's eyes wide a little open making her words lack at the moment. "woah~" she mumbled.

hmmm, kissable lips,Milky white skin, cute nose and a sharp kitty eyes..Yuri whispered in her thoughts, smiling to herself.

The young lady quickly made a 90 degress bow and greeted the guy cheerfully "Annyeonghaseyo,Kwon Yuri-imida, Please take care of me" she smiled widely as she finished her bow.

All of them went their eyes "oo" Minho,expecting the cold guy to greet him first. Yuri rolled her eyes then nudges him. Minho then turn his head at her,throwing glares at her.

Their teacher notice them being childish again so she cut them off. "And this is Choi Minho" Ms.Hwang patted Minho,signaling him to smile.

The guy looked down then smirked while chuckling. He then looked at the tree of them."I know."

"You know!?" Yuri repeated, shouting a bit. "So does that mean you know me too?" she aksed pointing at herself.

"YAH!" Minho called out. "Bwo!? Yuri faced him.

"You seems to be so close, So I gues I'll be expecting the two of you to be more TOUCHY while dancing" The choreographer said out of the blue, giggling a bit.

"EH? CLOSE?" Yuri gasped.

"TOUCHY!?" Minho eyes wide open, making his eyes alot more bigger then before.

"OH SHUT IT WILL YOU" Ms.Hwang stamp her feet really loud,clenchening her fist. She crossed her eyes and glared at her two childish student.  

Oh this will be so fun, The guy chuckled as he thought. then broke the silence."The name is Kim Kibum, but I'd rather people call me key" He grinned. 

--

After that night, As days past Yuri forgot about what ilhoon told her.The only thing that is in her mind right now is the bet between her and minho. It is not actualy bad to have a bet with someone you hate especially when you know to yourself that you will win.

Eveything wwent back to normal even thought thay are in the same room and kinda ignore each other except the fact when its practicing. You never know how opposite they are in the classroom and in the practiceroom. Strangers in classroom. War in practiceroom.e, tease there, shou here, shout anywhere in the practiceroom.

After dealing with Dance pratice .Minho have to finish his soccer practice before heading home. It made him all stress.

 

The Day of the Dance Battle.

 

Finally It was the day of the battle. The day Yuri wanted  to rule over Minho's world and ruin every single of its core.

She then smiled at the mirror while fixing her Tie on her uniform,Breathing all the fresh air. "Hmmm~ Today is the day" she said to herself,facing the mirror. "YEAH~" she threw her fist in the air.

"YAH YURI YOUR LAT!!!" a loud shout downstairs can be heard from her older sister. She quickly turn around and grabbed her bag."NEHHH UNNNIIIIEE1!" she replied back shouting while heading down. 

 

~~

"So how was your practice Minyul-ssi?" One of her friend, Sooyoung asked while munching her food. Her,Yuri and Sunny was staying under the tree sitting, as usual their break time place.

Yuri rolled her eyes as she was about to bite her sandwhich."ugh,our choreographer wants us to dance with feelings and he even said we should be TOUCHY since it will catch people's attention"

"woahh~ jinja?" sooyoung looked at yuri. "Why do you look so amused~?" Yuri tilted her head.

"All the girls are dying to be in your place man, well not me since I dont like minho that much but he's cute tho but that also made me like him" Sooyoung replied,smiling at her.

"For heave-" Yuri was ready to talk back but Sooyoung cut her off. "OMO!!, I cant believe I forgot to ask this ugh, what about the choreographer guy is he handsome? or maybe cute? or somehow cool?"

Yuri start to imagine their choreographer's face. from chin up to forehead. remember how adorable his skin is "Well..he's quite fine...no no no not fine but GOOD .. I kinda quite like him" She said and end up with a flattered smile.

"YAHHH! oh come on give him to me you have Minho already" Sooyoung shook Yuri's body.

"As if I like him ugh" Yuri said disgustingly ..well he's quite good too she said in her toughts and giggled a bit.

"Hey,why are you so quiet?" Yuri noticed Sunny While sooyoung went back to her food business.

"Oh. It..Its nothing" She forced a smile, feeling uneasy. Yuri then faced her."Oh come on tell me~"

"Aniyoo~ Its nothing" Sunny replied. "If it is about me then You better tell me than I heard it from others." Sunny's aura lighten a bit. hearing those words coming out from Yuri's mouth.

"Ara Ara~" she said then faced Yuri. They were now facing each other, still sitting under the tree. Sunny breathe heavily before starting. "Your choreographer,Key is my cousin and I told him to be your choreographer"

"BWOOOOO1?!??!1" Yuri gasped.

Sooyoung noticed them having a serious talk and she eventually block them "YAH YAH~! what is it hmm?"

"ahhhh~ Miane I was trying to help you ok. He's nice and good but except the fact he's being honets too much and..You'll know" Sunny nodded giving Yuri a thumbs up.

"YAH! who are you two talking about?" Sooyoung frowned.

Sunny rolled her eyes and replied "he is one of your crush"

"OMO OMO OMO what about my bummie?"  Sooyoung's eyes got sprakled and become so excited. "YOU LIKED HIM??" Yuri asked, doubting. she raised her eyebrow at sooyoung.

"He like every handsome guys so whats new?" sunny shook her head laughing a bit at how dork she is.

"but how did she know it was key?" Yuri glanced at sooyoung Until they both start blinking innocently at each other. "Its because he is her number 1 crush" sunny shrug her shoulder

"Wae? you liked him too?" Sooyoung frowned. "Well..not really but I like he's style" Yuri grinned evily. "YAH!" Sooyoung shouted a bit loud. then yuri and sunny laughed at her.

 

 

~~


 

Short update for you guys~ ^^

ahhhh~ hope to see more comments and subscribers so author will get inspirated ;u;

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE

♥♥♥♥♥♥

-BananaMilk118