Chapter TwentyFour

Mr.DreamBoy

Chapter 24: Nominated 

[Narrator's POV]

"Yuri-ah~! Where are you?" A guy called out as his presence slowly felt by Yuri. "hmm? who is that?" Yuri asked getting off on her bed.

The guy knocked 3 times on Yuri's bedroom door before answering."Its Your handsome oppa!"

Yuri rolled her eyes and opened the door,knowing the fact that this guy will throw himself on her bed. "woahhh~~ daebak!" he said stretching his arms on Yuri's bed.

"Well look whos too happy being able to have a date with the most prettiest girl in our school" She said crossing her arms,standing infront of him.

"Thanks to my pretty dongsaeng" he chuckled and quickly grab Yuri's wrist to pull her on the bed,he hugged her tight and shive Yuri's face on his armpit. "YAH!! HOW DISGUSTING! AISH!" Yuri shouted,complaining.

"Im still a girl you know!" she continued,scrunching his nose.

"girl?" the guy questioned then laugh really hard "I didnt knew that"

"woah jinja, just because you had a chance to have the most prettiest girl in our school doesnt mean I cant have the most hottest guy in that universirty"  

He then looked at yuri,smiling a bit "You mean Minho? the coldest guy they are talking about?"

"Minho? CHOI MINHO?" Yuri raised his eyebrow.

"uhuh" he nodded.

"BWO? How did that happen? are you serious? I mean...what? just HOW??" Yuri tilted her head as she start to ask alot of stupid things.

"I thought you know him since he was with you that day" The guy said as he stod up from the bed and start scanning the room,looking for something to entertain him.

"yeah I know him..." Yuri mumbled,staring blankly on the floor while she sitted on her bed.

"Then whats with all the question?" he asked.

"BUT NOT THAT MUCH!" Yuri snapped out her thoughts and smiled to her oppa."do you know him well?"

the guy smiled creppy,teasing yuri "you like him dont you?"

"BWO? OH PLS Of course not, its just that he seems so mysterious" Yuri shook her head.

"well I know some rumors saying he's a very cold guy.."

yuri nodded and mumbled to herself "thats right HE IS"  

"and that he is rich and well know in university,people also say he is good at soccer.."

"uhuh thats right" she continued to mumbled.

"as far as I know he is also a HEARTHROB...hmm no wonder he is very attractive in everyone's eyes"

"hell yeah" Yuri suddenly answered. "what?...hA" the guy chuckled and sat besides yuri.

he poked her cheeks and laughed."I can feel it deep down in my organs you like him, you just wont admit it,well I like his face and height but nah I have everything already" he explained and winked at yuri,causing her to make a fake vomit. "Oppa will you not" Yuri buried his face on her palm.

he then alugh again and messed her hair "congrats on being nominated on your school"

"NOMINATED?" she gasp.

"ops" he mumbled and made a few second eye contact with yuri,knowing the she will sure torture him if he wont tell the truth behind his sudden news,so he run as fast as he can out of her rooming.

"YAH OPPA!!!"  Yuri shouted and clenched his fist,ready to force him to tell her. "IM OUT OF HERE!! I still have things to do BYE!!!!" he shouted back while yuri chase him.

"YAH YOU CRAZY LIL THING!" Boa shouted. "Aish guys these days"

~~

So Then Yuri decided to ask  face to face who nominated her, she doesnt want to be part of the student counsil anymore. All the only thing she wanted was to finish high school and colloge without any problems.

"Excuse me,may I pls talk to the one who is maniging the Student Counsil?" Yuri politely said infront of the faculty,

"oh Im sorry but I havent see that teacher yet and he is not here,you should come back later" One of the teacher response,closing the faculty's door. "Neh Arasso,gomawo"

She went straight to their room and sat on her usual sit. she put a thick book on her desk and opened it,then after that she buried her face on it and breath heavily.

"ugh damn it,how did this happened?"

"Oh I know!" Sunny pop out the blue,whispering creeply on Yuri's ear. "Nado! I know" Sooyoung joined in.

Yuri sat up straight to check who was it and she end up frowning "YAH! seriously??"

"there are rumors spreading you are good at ruling students" Sunny sat on Yuri's desk, ehr lollipop.

"Yeap thats what our university need, A very strick and manly student" Sooyoung wiggled her eyebrow.

Yuri sighned and looked up to the ceilling,as if she'll get the right answer."I knew it I should  gone and gave my answer instead of them spreading this kind of rumors"  she mumbled.

"Im off!,Ill be back tomorrow" she bid goodbye and drag her bag out of the room.

"Yul-ah! the bell will rang soon!"  Sooyoung warned

"She'sRight! our homeroom teacher will come" Sunny added

In the end Yuri didnt listen to any one fo them,she slowsly walk out of the room and bumped into minho,both of them didnt said anything but as they look at each other there was an awakrd and bad presence. Minho ignored her and wen to his seat.

That day Minho thought Yuri was going to attend the class,he may not be asking her friend what happened or where did she go but from his worried face,You can totaaly read he was looking for her the whole day,he was scanning each place he is going.

It was lunch time and Minho has been quite like his normal days.he was munching his food and have been staring at his friends face blankly."Hey Bro!"

Minho turned his head slowly. "Have you seen Yuri?" he asked.

"You? you were the guy with yoona right?" Minho asked coldly

"OHHHHHHHHHHH" Jonghyun and Onew reacted.Both Minho and the guy and looked at them except when the guy chucked and Minho just stare at them

"so it was you huh?" Jonghyun said "Nice meeting you, Im kim Jonghyun" he added grabbing the guy's hand and shooking it"

"Yunho, Jung Yunho. Yuri's Oppa" he smiled.

"No wonder you have yoona" Jonghyun chuckled slapping Yunho's shoulder a bit. Jinki covered his mouth and siletnly giggled gazing Minho.

"so what do you need from her?" Minho asked as if he owned Yuri.

"Well I was just going to give her phone,I forgot to give it to her" he said as he took out the phone "you are the only eprson that I know here so I hope you will give it to her" he explained and offered it to him

"I havent seen her around" he answered.

"Oh.. the-"

"But I'll look for her" he quickly said and grab the phone. Yunho nodded and chuckled "gomawo,I'll go now" he patted Minho's shoulder before heading out. 

"Ohhhhh would you look at Minho's suddenly action pFFT" Jonghyun teased.


Sorry for a slow update ;A;A;A;

yes hate me all you want its okay ;w;

THANKS NEW SUBSCRIBERS~

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

-BananaMilk118