Chapter Fourty

Mr.DreamBoy

Chapter 40:Alright,Revenge is sweet.

[Yuri's POV]

"gAh I hate him...but stil love like how could this happen?" I gritted my teeth as I clenchen my fist so hard. I buried my face on the table groaning. as far as I concern I can feel deep down in myself that he still have feelings to me,not being delusional or something but I just got this  weird and unexplained feeling.what's new anyways,it has been alawys un explained ever since the day I start having feelings towards him.

"argh what a little bastard,he is but damn I hate msyelf for still liking him no matter how hurt I am" I lost msyelf for almost 5 minutes and I didnt knew I was staring blankly at the air while resting my head on the table in the cafe.

*beep beep*

"eh?" I react as I sat up straight to grabe my in my pocket. "Jonghyun-ssi? hmmm"

Small guy: Yuri-ahhhh~~ kkkk~

Me: bwo? o_o

Small guy: I feel bored~~ perhaps..do you know someone pretty who I can date? kkkk~

Me: Aigoo~ jinja~ 

Small guy: oh come on,Im a guy too you know, I wanna date pretty girls~

I smirked on my phone after drinking half of my drinks. "if you say so~" I mumbled to myself

Me: oh! I know someone! she's not just pretty SHE IS A VERY BEAUITFUL WOMAN, you like that~? kkk~

Small guy: oh!? hahaha thats more like it~

Me: Alright~ I'll tell you the place and time when you will meet her,Arasso?

Small guy: this is making me so exited,arasso arasso, gomawo yuri-ssi~ <3

"ugh ..whats with the heart?" I said on my head,I rolled my eyes and placed my phone back in my pocket. "life is too cruel they said,why not be more cruel I said" I whispered evily to msyelf and chuckled a bit.

I decide to go  shppiong alone.I do that a lot since i have no one here but myself.I wore a short and a long sleeve and maybe a flat doll shoes.The only thing I hate about shopping is the prices,I could buy a house in alot with a pair of shoes or dress,oh gOd I totally forgot this is paris,Im too poor to deal with anything here.

After an hour.Here I am,roaming around the city and hoping I grabbed a lot of clotehs already but in reality I havent bought anything yet not even one."holy cr-" I covered my mouth as soon as my eyes wide open. for the love of god. why in the world are they here? I mean this palce is big and yet so small to able to see them. the of them are 2 stalls away from me.

I quickly faced my back to them and pretend I didnt see anything PAINFUL.suddenly when I was about to take my fourth step when a loud and soft voice called out my name,how could I resist with those husky and clam voice, I knew to msyelf that my whole body will pause,I didnt turn around after he called me twice but as soon as I felt his hands on my shoulder I slowsly turn around and made a fake smile. "oh? heh..An..yeong?"

"Yuri-ah~!" she gasped and hugged me. whats happening why is she hugging me all sudden? I admit it I didnt hug her back,instead I just let her hug me while I look at the tall guy besides her.avoiding his gaze.

"Kaja~ I'll treat you today" she said after "what? what do you mean?" I said with a fromal voice.

"just do what I said okay?" she grinned. I shook m yhead and refuse right away. I felt something is wrong,she was wrapping her arms around mine and smiling so widely. this is so not her. for a moment I  end up havign s msall eye contact thi is bastard guy besides her.

"A-aniyo" I replied,remobing her arms around me. "sorry but I have to go,my...m-my boyfriend is waiting for me" I lied as I scratch my head.

"BOYFRIEND?" She gasped and faced her friend. "YAH! MINHO-AH! she has aboyfriend?" she asked.

he slowsly gaze to me and went to eye yoona instead."ah...molla~ I know nothing about her"

"neh~ sorry for not telling about,he and I promise to keep it since yesterday since its very dangerous to revealed our relationship but after we talk about it I think its better not to keep it anymore" I explained.

"well then congrats" she clapped her hands. "yah~" Yoona dodged minho. "ah neh,congrtas"

"tck" I react . I bit my lip and rolled my eyes. "It was nice to see met you here,but im really sorry I really need to go" I excused and quickly walk faster. "Arasso,take care~~~!" she tne waved at me after I faced my abck to them. I heard as small slap coming from them,I guess yoona slapped Minho's shoulder.

[Minho's POV

like what I promised, Yoona and I went out. fate is cruel isnt it? Yoona was having fun so am I,everything was fine until she saw Yuri,she told me to call her at first I refuse but in the end I agreed,Im not sure what she is planning but as I promise I will do what she wants me to do.

there was a small conversation and I didnt bother to join them, I just stand there and watched them quitely. and for a moment Yuri mention about something I didnt know, something she should have told me before I agree with Yoona going out with her.

hmm boyfriend? why I have this feeling that she is lying? Aigoo what a cute lil bad girl. who knows right? maybe she totally moved on and found the ight guy for him but then again I feel so ....so..jealous??? I mean I dont want anyone else to have yuri instead me.Im torn between wanting her and not wanting her AGAIN. I seriously dont know anymore.

"Thanks for today" Yoona grinned at me after I take her home. "No problem~" I replied.

"tomorrow again" she giggled, I chuckled at her cuteness. "Arasso" I nodded.