Chapter TwnetySix

Mr.DreamBoy

Chapter 26: Trap.

[Narrator's POV]

Meanwhile Yuri came to the hospital,Yes she did thought about this twice in fact she has been thinking it the whole day.She enters the hall and start to scan her eyes."uhh..okay now what do I do?" she thought while walking around with a small boquet of flowers and basket of fruits.

"hey,excuse me?" she asked.

"neh? what can I do for you?" the nurse said.

Yuri hugged the things she was carrying and replied "uhm do you know..choi? choi..."

"choi? We have alot of choi here"

"yeah I know ..what I mean is the patient..the whos too rich..AH! Choi min-" Yuri stopped as the nurse smiled and blocked her words.

"Ah you mean Choi Minho's mother? she's in room 415,3rd floor" she grinned.

"yeah thats right,gomawo" Yuri grinned back.hmm same room number of our classroom ,weird she said in her thoughts. She turn her back at her.

"who was that? the nurse's friend asked,mumbling but enough for yuri to hear. "Ah molla! I think shes one of the maid in their mansion,It cant be minho's girl" she whispered back.

Yuri gasped a bit and quickly walk out of them,frowning."woah Jinja,do I really look that bad?" she asked herself as if she was talking to her friends,she was in the elevator,all alone. Finally she arrived.

Yuri gently knock on the door,she silently went it as she heard the a weak voice."come in"  

"Annyeonghaseyo,you must be shock who am I,I just want...want to.."Yuri pasued for a moment and take a deep gulp in .

"give this to you.."she said,handing the basket of fruits and small boquet of flowers.

The woman chuckled and nodded a bit"Thanks,Please just put it on the coffe table"

"why dont we chat for a while hm?? You seems to be a nice and sweet girl" she commented.After hearing a bad compliment on the nurse before and now hearing this makes Yuri blush and embarrass at the same time."ahh ..Aniyo" she hesistate.

"Aigoo~ I know you.." she said out of the blue.

"hmm? know? me?" Yuri questioned,poiting on herself. Once again she made the sick woman chuckled.

"you must be shock as well" she laugh."yeah I am, arent you BoA's sister?"

At the time,Yuri's jawline dropped.Everything suddenly went blank."y-you..y-yeahhh~" she breath nervously

"I think I'll let your sister explain that to you" she smiled and Yuri nodded.

Yuri automatically got up from her seat as she heard those familair voice "UMMA?"

"oh ,where do I hide?" Yuri scremed in her head as she panic,trying very hard to find a hiding place.

It was too late for her to hide and get out from the building, The guy was already inside, he gretted her mom,kissing her cheek and asking how was her day and theres Yuri standing in front of them,acting like she doesnt know Minho.

"wh-" Minho was about to asked Yuri,why is she here what is doing here and every question.

"You must be confuse why is she here" his mom said,looking at Minho who just simply nodded.

"I assume the 2 of youknow each others name,right?"

"N-neh" Yuri asnwered.

"Anyways I think her sister sent her here,right?"she turn her head at yuri.Minho blinked at Yuri,staring at her. "I do?" Yuri asked herself in her mind

"ah..neh neh !.Thats right, she told me to give those flowers and fruits" she explained and grinned innocently at Minho. "great what a liar "Minho mumbled in hir mind

"really? then why she isnt with you?" Minho crossed hir arms.In the end Yuri scratches her head and said "shes busy"

"Umma I think we need a cup of coffee"

"is that so? arent you gonna include me?" her mom nudges him.

"...you know to know each other more" he said looking at his mom innocently. SHE then laugh and agreed. 

After that Minho stod besides Yuri and signaled her to exist the room.

Once they were out of the room,Yuri start to teas Minho."coffee? to get to know more each other?" she burst out a big laugh.

"really? your sister?" Minho grunted. "ah wae? we were really talking about my sister a while ago" she said softly.

"why did you came here?" he asked. "to give to your mom the flowers and fruits that m-"

"we are out of the room already and yet you will lie?"he continued,gritting his teeth a bit.

"Alright fine, I came here because I want to meet your mom, I wanted to say sor-"

"I knew it, why would you came here without saying asking for my permission first? who are you to secretly come here and just talk to my mom??"

and that moment, Minho's anger exploded.Yuri was not able to talk anymore, she just suddenly felt bad for visting.Yeah Minho is right who is she anyways? she was just his classmate,a partner maybe not a friend but just someone not important.

"well that hurts.." Yuri mumbled and tears start flowing down on her cheeks. "Yeah you are right, who am I anyways? arent I the one who you are blaming why your mom had an accident? its my fault so why do I have the right to come here and beg for your forgiveness?"

"You know what,lets be real here,For heaven's shake everyone knows you are attrractive and every damn girl is drooling over you,every girl would wanted a guy like you but Im pretty sure once they get to know your attitude like this they will eventually give up,Im trying to understand you,Everytime I like a guy, its either he doesnt like me or theres a problem that will lead us not together,and you are one of them,I did try not to like you, but im not saying you like me,Everyday I convince myself I wont talk to you or even not to bother you when you need me, but guess what? I fail cause im  fcking stupid person,thats it, this will be my first and last visit and also our first and last conversation" she said run away,Minho tied to pulled her arms but she pulled them back. Later on while Yuri felt a little calm,still all alone in the elevator.she hit her head and said "ugh I totally forgot what Jonghyun said"

2 minute has been past,Yuri was in her silent moment when the elevator opened,her eyes wide open,seeing Minho. "YAH! NOOO!" she shouted and press the close button of the elevator. "YAH YAH YAH KWON YURI!" Minho shouted back and block the door of the elevator using his arms. Yuri tried to pushed his arms away while minho was busy trying to open the door. "Let me in!" he begged. "SHIRO!!((I dont like))"  No,after all my dramatic stuffs ou there,Im too embarass right now she said in her mind

Finally Minho was manage to get in the elevator but at the same sad time, The elevator suddenly shook,causing the light to went of. The two of them fell on the ground.

"NOOO! This cant be happening" Yuri slammed the door of the elvator,fake sobbing. "its already happening" Minho commented and sat on the floor. "Aish!" she glance at Minho,there was a stare for a monet but Yuri quickly faced the door of the elvator and accidentally bump her head on it. "oww,ouch" she groan a bit.

"pabo!" minho chuckled "all we have to do is wait,you can open that door by slamming it" he said while sitting on the groud,he was resting his back on the ball,leaning his head on it as he close his eyes.

"whatever,jerk" Yuri wshipered to herself.