Chapter FourtySix.

Mr.DreamBoy

Chpater 46:Past Dreams

"why is yuri sleeping on my bed?" minho asked patiently while Jonghyun on the other room is telling yuri to shut .Taemin whistle innocently,slowly leaving the heavy atmosphere.

"tell me before I even explode" Minho warned.

"well you are the one who bought her here" key spoke,rolling his eyes.

Minho's eyebrow met,he was frowning."that doesnt make any sense, why would I bring her? here?"

 

"exactly" key said in a irrating tone. "why dont you asked her? maybe she knows it better than you do" taemin intrrrupted.

"is it true,onew hyung?" he knew to himself that his oldest friend would never lie. especially to his friends. the old guy nodded.

"where is jonghyun hyung?" when he mentioned him,his friends left him alone,he was still covering hismelf with a blanket.

"will you pls put that blanket away? its annoying the out of me" key shouted from the other side of the room. minho immediately uncover himself. walking toward's jonghyun's room,topless.

"HYUNG!" he started.

Yuri mouthed Jonghyun to get out. good thing she was able to change at the small bathroom inside jonghyun's room. he was wearing loosen shirt and shorts." what are we going to do now?" yuri breathe out.biting her lips as she hid behind jonghyun's back.

"I cant just hide your back,especially when I can be seen more here at the back"

"shut up" he replied,making yuri laugh. "thats it im going to use the window" Yuri walked towards the window. released a sharp curse after seeing how high where she is. she shook her head. "ugh my head hurts" she groaned,rubbing her head.

It took a minute before the knocking stopped."what happened?" Yuri's head popped out behind Jonghyun. "well thats odd"

"what is he doing? he is suppose to be knocking" Yuri commented,pointing at the door Meanwhile Jonghyun gaze at her as if she desperately want minho to chase after her. "I mean thast GOOD. I need to get out then" She said,placing her hand on the door knob.

"no, wait" Jonghyun stopped Yuri. blocking the door way. "fck the rules, oppa is waiting for me. im dead." Yuri roleld her eyes and quicky turned the door knob, causing it to open.Yuri heard Jonghyun gasped,tilting her head. " why?" she wondered.

Jonghyun ignored her,hurring himself to check minho outside his room.

Suddenly Minho feel like walking back to his room.so he did. he went back to his room and sat on his bed.his room was nice ad neat expect for his messy bed.he have this uncomplete thoughts that hit him. he scratched his head and said "was it my fault?" a small pout form on his lips.

[FLASHBACK]

"yah! get out of the way" yuri shouted as she lost her balance on the ground causing her tigegr eadband fall on her face. it was mornig already but the sun havent rise yet. "hrrr" she groaned  putting the headband back on her head."oh! its my one true love's car,this is so cool" she giggled as she get up from the ground. Yuri caressed the window of the car,leaning her face near on it.

While she was busying with her own world minho was a few walks away. he was infront of the building with his friend."hurry up u hobbit,i want to sleep already" he complained. "I know but we need to find Taemin first"

"let key find him" Minho replied.

"oh come on minho, you know key was one of the best custome and he cant leave right now"

"well then how about jinki hyung" he said,raising his eyebrow.

"damn it minho. jinki hyung and key has been choosen one of the best custome"

"No, Jonghyun Im sleepy" he said.all drank."do you really can drive taemin home? are you sure you are not drunk?"

"No" Minho refused.he knows to himself he was drunk  "I'll wait on the car, tell taemin to get in" he said not wanting to give up that he is drunk.he walked towards his car. not realizing Yuri. Minho Opened the car at the other side while Yuri on the other side notice The car light up so she opened the door and sat on the drivers seat,smiling to herself.

Minho went in his car and notice was someone in there "damn it taemin,hurry up" he said as he thought Yuri was taemin."put a seatbelt" Minho mumbled. drunk Yuri ignored him. "Aish you brat" he complained,leaning on to Yuri to pull the seat bel for her.

"shh shh" Yuri muttered and put her index finger on minho's lips. "wOw being drunk is so great that I could see you as Yuri"

"I AM YURI" she replied as her head quickly fall down on him. causing the two of them having a forehead to forehead session.Minho chuckled and kissed her forehead. "aigoo aigoo" he commented,ruffling her head.

~~

"how come you gain so much today? its just alchohol" Minho continued to complained as he take yuri at her back.taking her to his drom with his friends.althought for tonight Minho and Taemin was alone in the dorm. at least that was Minho thought and as for Yuri? now one knew whats happening to her even herself expect Yunho who was all worried in their apartment.

As soon as he arrived at his room he put Yuri down on his bed. Yuri climbed on the bed and reach for the pillow.hugging it.As minho said he was sleepy. he was not just sleepy but also tired so he end up not chaning up and throwing hismelf down on the bed besides Yuri. without knowing he pulled Yuri towards him and hugged her waist. "taemin.." he mumbled as Yuri faced him placing her head on his chest.

"you gained wight" he whispered.

The entire time Minho was not the only one who is seeing Taemin as Yuri ,althought it is it the truth. Yuri thought he was with Yunho and seeing him as Minho was all she thought. "Oppa~" she started sounding abit tipsy.  "I didnt knew you like taemin"

"yoru new car looks like minho's old car"

"shut up taemin.calling me OPPA wont make it LESS DISGUSTING"

Yuri release herself from Minho and kicked him away. "well then stop hugging me you idiot" she curled up on the other side and hugged a pillow. in the end minho hugged her from behind and after 5 minutes Yuri end up hugging him back.

2 hours has past and the real taemin came in Minho's room."hyungs, I found him" he shouted softly as his hyung gather behind him. Jonghyun and key gasped in unison.Onew clapped out of the blue.

Key,Jonghyun and taemin stared at their oldest hyung."thats for minho-goon for doing such a good job" he said as he finish clapping.

"I bet they will end up together, hA whos betting with me?" Jonghyun snapped his fingers and key smacked his head. "its already obvious"

"..you " Taemin continued,whispering to himself.

Jonghyun's mouthand eyes was wide open,causing him to shout.Taemin ignored him,moving himself away from his hyung. "YAH YOU! BRAT!"his hyung reacted,poiting at him.

That night Yunho was calling Yuri but because of being careless little girl, She left her things on the place where they had their reunion. good thing sooyoung had her things. she ansered the 9th call of Yunho and Yunho seems to lose his temper and end up shouting on the line."ahh~ Oppa~ Yuri went home and frogot her bag. is she home? its been an hour since she left"

"EHHH? that girl. AIsh didnt you saw who she left with?"

"Aniyo~ hmmm but I saw her rididng a car with a guy" Sooyoung replied as a small flashabck formed in her head.

"BWO A GUY???1!! Thanks. Im hanging up" Yunho said as he frowned,putting his phone in his pocket.

That night Yuho was worried to Yuri to death. he wanted to find her. he didnt care what time is i. what could a worried person do? Of course he was only thinking of Yuri and nothing else in this world.he would ask minho to help him but his pride would hurt and the fact the he knows that minho was still on paris wont make it help at all.

So Yunho wondered seoul around.he ride his car and drive each corner of the places.It took him 3 hours before taking a brea on a small 24/7 cafe.he called his step-brother. taemin. Taemin knows everything about Yunho. all though Yunho was orphan taemin was his favourite brother in the world. he could cuddle with him and do brotherly love stuffs all day. "hyung! waeyo?"

"any-"

"any information about Yuri?"  the young guy interrupted. "hmm~" his hyung replied.nodding at the other line of the phone.

Taemin gazed at his friends. Jonghyun was playing with his guitar key is scrolling his fingers on the phone and the oldest one? Onew is sleeping on the coach." ah molla~" he lied. it was not the first he lied to his step-brother. They do fight sometimes,misunderstanding small things but taemin was getting bored about his Yunho hyung. all he talks about is he's feels for Yuri. Poor Yuri all she thought Yunho was really her step-brother. all these tragic family problem could make Yuri lose her mind.

 
 
 

~~

"APPPAAAAAA~!" a small guy shouted.his heavy sleeper dad was on the bed alone.he run up to him and goes on top of him.calling his name louder than before.atlast his dad stir a little and covered his face with  pillow. at the very last moment his dad got up and squished him on the cheeks "aigoo aigoo our yoogeunnie~ is so noisy"

"dreaming again? aish" the little one complained. Minho chuckled and nodded. "neh,appa has been dreaming of his first love these past few days.

"eh ? doest umma knows it?" he tilt his head making minho kissed him on the cheek for being so adorble. "Yes.she do."

"Appa~ I wanna play soccer"

"Arasso,how about today? hmm?" Minho wiggled his eyebrow,smiling at his son.

"Jinja~!? I like it ! " Yoogeun jumped down on the bed,clapping his hands while holding his small car toy. "UMMAA~!!! Appa and I will go to the park today to play foorball" he exictedly announced,running out of the room

It must be crazy. to dream the same girl all over again.to dream all our past together from the begining when I met her.It has been almost 4 years since my last dream happened . my heart still pounds and gives me flattering feels. her smile and snorts was one of the things that keeps me alive.her undying love for takoyaki keeps popping up in my mind everytime I see it on the street.her boyish personality makes me want to give up to be a man and let her protect me instead.our thousands of  small childish fight that I have to deal with everyday.her drunk attitude that makes me want to join her and be drunk together until we both fall asleep.My dreams has always been her. if it will be just her, I would choose not to wake up. let me not wake up and deal with this stupid dreams with her than to deal with my nonstop problems in life.