Chapter FourtySeven.

Mr.DreamBoy

Chpater 47: Realization

It was morning,children these days woke up first beforet heir parents and Minho and his son is one of them.Yoogeun his 1st child. The little boy slowly opened his big round eyes just like his father,Minho. as soon as he jumped down on his bed he tripped his left feet but his right feet move frward right away so he wont be falling down on the floor. he ignore it and rub his eyes,yawning.

Eventually he quickly made his way out of his room. "yoogeun-ahhhh~" a soft and feminine voice called out from another room. the child ignored it and walk directly to his parent's room,still rubbing his eyes. He then stod up straight,saw his dad sleeping peacefully.he didnt care though, he opened his mouth and shouted like a crazy child who lost his toys and parents at the middle of the market.

As a dad,Minho woke up and talked to yoogeun. So they agree to play soccer. They ate their breakfast and minho? Minho was on the living room, he was topless. A small towel was on his head and it can be seen that he just finish coming from the bathroom. Their house was small and yet everything was organize and clean. There was no other floors besides the main ground.

Minho then grabbed a blower. He used it while humming to himself. Suddenly the doorbell rang.Minho was not expecting anyone to visit him not even his old friends or currently friends. He ignored his thoughts about who might it be. So he opened the door and a loud scream greeted him."SON!"

"SON...SON...son of bitc-" she paused then calmed herself. she caress minho's cheeks and formed a weak smile.

"umma" Minho said. a bit rritated. "why are you topless? where are the kids?"

"Im your mother.arent you gonna invite me in?" his mom asked nonstop.Minho rolled his eyes and invited his mom to come in.He closed the door and excused himself to put a clothes on.her wife came to the livingroom,worried.

"CHOI MINHO!?" she shouted. "oh!?" she gasped a little and smiled. after that she bowed 90 degrees.

"Annyeonghaseyo" she greeted and Minho's mom greeted her back.

"have you eat  your breakfast? do you want some pancakes or coffe?" she asked.

"Aniyo. Im fine thank you." she refuses.waving her hand.

"sweetie,can I take minho out ? Its been a while since I last saw him" Mrs.choi requested,smiling widely while sitting on the sofa.

"Of course,Anyway Yoogeun still needs to prepare before they leave " The wife stated. "Minho and Yoogeun will be going to the park to play soccer" she continued.

"ah~~ it must be great to look pretty after so many house chores hmm?"

Yoogeun's mom bit her lips and a small red blush can be seen on her cheeks."Aniyooo~ for a gorgeous person like you, you shouldnt be telling me that"

That noon. Minho and his motehr went to the park where he and yooogeun used to play soccer."hey~son~" she called.

"hmm~? miss your TALL HANDSOME?" Minho chuckled. "Of course I do. I miss my baby~~" she pouted,pinching both minho's cheek as they sat on the bench.

"I like your wife very much.You still havent tell me how did the two of you end up"

"oh? us?" at the end of minho's grin,he laugh at himself and said. "hmm let me see.."

~~

"ow " Minho muttered under his breath as he remember what happened between him and Yuri.He checked hsi phone. It was 9pm and he stayed all night in his room. He got up and putted a shirt on. He then went out and saw Onew on the coach,holding a bottle of soju.When Minho closed the door the noise can be heared and Onew immediately turn his head to Minho. "Oh..Minho-goon"

"hey hyung" Minho said and walked to the kitchen to grab a glass of water to drink after that he sat besides Onew and turned the T.V on. "soccer again huh" Onew asked and Minho nodded smiling a bit. A minute later kibum passed by behind the flat screen. he was in a slow pace ,talking quitely on his phone. Minho stared at him and key seems to be pissed.Minho then ignored him. he laid his eyes on the T.V and focus on the sports channel he was watching. "what an undying love for soccer" Onew said after drinking his bottle.

"you know minho..." his hyung started. "if not because of her, you have turn out to be the best soccer player in korea, who knows you might be as good as your dad.. like a couch" he continued. "you still love her and you want to fight for it"

"NO, I-"

"stop denying and start admitting,damn it" Onew emphasized as if he is about to write a quoatation on the internet.He continued to drink his soju.Minho 's lips formed a small smirked and smiled.  "i love it when you are drunked" Minho commented.

"you become so agressive and vulgar"

Onew shook his head,mumbling as he said "both of you are so ing idiot.I couldnt take it"

"Im getting old,choi and yo uare getting old as well. Its now or never."

"One of you have to admit it and if not. both of you will get hurt." the older guy bend his knees on the couch and faced minho. "NOW GO GET HER MINHO! " he grabbed both Minho's arms and said "RIGHT NOW!!!" he shouted. Scared Minho stod up.he went out of the living room,forgetting about key who was talking on the phone outside. "Im on my beauty sleep,hyung. Im sorry I can't help you right now"

Minho tilt his head and hid behind the door."Yunho hyunggggg~~" Key whined. "Yunho?" Minho said in his thoughts.

"How many times do I have to tell you that she left the house this morning"

"Bwo? you are not yet sleeping since yesterday? That girl. she must have been with her friend" Key replied,scratching his head. Without knowing Minho accidentally kicked the door cause noises.kibum turn his head around and quickly told Yunho that he will hang up.As soon as key opened the door to walk in Minho quickly pinned him on the wall

"y-yah minho~" Key stuttered.

"was that Yunho? " Minho asked.

"A-aniyo~ why would I talk to him? pfft" he refuses,shaking his head. "now you just made it more suspicious"

"A-arasso~~Arasso~ now will you pls make a space between us hmm?" Key suggested,signaling him to go away. Minho made a few step backwards and stared at him.

"Yes.It was him. He didnt want me to revealed that it was him because there this scary frog prince wh-" and that moment while he was talking he met Minho's eyes. those cold hearted eyes that gives everyone chills on their nerves." yeah nice try.It wont work on me" key then rolled his eyes.

"anyways Yuri havent arrive her apartment since she left this morning and Yunho hyung has not been sleeping since yesterday why? simply because he was so damn worried. have you figure out yet why did you bring her home? you still love her? EVERYONE KNOWS IT MINHO expect her"

"yah minho.."

"hyung!?!?!? ugh I knew you will get drunk" Key said as he rolled his eyes. "I told you to go..TO HER DIDNT I??!?!"

"Hyung calm down" Minho replied,steping backwards while key rushed behind onew to rub his hyung's back,making him calm. it was not enough, The oldest guy was too agrressive," YAH! GO TO YURI YOU IDIOT!!!" he shouted and pushed minho. "H-hyung" Key called out pulling him back but Onew pulled his arms back and continued shouting. Onew was known to be soft and genlt espeically when he smiles. it could heal thousands of cancer and end a war but when he drinks? he is good at it and when gets drunk? he gets very aggressive and become very opposite to his usual self. Taemin,Jonghyun key and Minho knew about this. They will never forget when they all first plan to have a drink together. they had beer and chicken. Chicken has always been Onew's favourite food. not only food but his favourite above all. After drinking together Onew was the one who finished all the chickens and it didnt stop him from craving it more. He becomes crazy and obsessive on it so he start whining and screaming to ask his friends to buy it more and thats how they found their hyung's drinking habbit. Now this is the second time Onew got drunk and No one knew why did he decided to drink.

"Minho,get out!" key said out of the blue. "da kibum?" he cursed raising his eyebrow at key."Jinki hyung wont stop screaming unless you follow him" his friend,key warned. Its not Onew is being spoiled.Its just that he keeps things from himself even his problems. he doesnt force s to follow him. but about Minho and Yuri taking pride from one another on who the hell will admit first,both of them are so obvious and Onew is sick of it.

"Dont make the members woke up and drag you out of the condo,Minho" Key warned again. He knew Taemin and Jonghyun would totally do that besides it alright night they are at the middle of their dreamland who the hell want a old crazy man shouting at the middle of your sleep.

12am and Minho is driving. As a close friend key lend him his car to Minho. Minho decided to stay at sauna. A quite and peaceful place where he can think.

~~

Same day at this moment. Yuri walked in the bus to go home but as soon as she was about to get paid,the wallet that she was holding made her gasp."minho" she uttered after finding out she grabbed the wrong wallet. there was apicture of Minho and hir Mom in the wallet. Yuri bit her lip and puleld a small amout of money to pay for the bill of the bus. she sat down at the very end and opened the wallet again. this time she was staring at Minho's picture with his mom. "it wont hurt if I will check all the picture and that I used his money,right? ohwell" she said in her thoughts. After pulling all the pictures out she felt disappoint not seeing their pictures on his wallet even thoughshe knows they are no longer together. "tch what a pathethic girl,kwon Yuri. Of course he wont put your pictures together or your picture alone" she said to herself inside her mind,frowning while looking out the window.

Yuri sat on her seat comfortably.While she was closing the wallet a photo slip off in the air and Yuri quickly strech her arms forward causing the person infront of her to get hit. "SORRY heh" she apologized awkwardly after successfully grabbing thepicture that has been slipped off. She turned the photo around. A wide smile form on her lips causing her to giggling alone. It was an old picture of her and Minho. she opened the wallet and placed it at the very 1st layer of the frame in the wallet. "ahh~ idiot ..well not really I'll put it on the original place as soon as I bring his wallet back but for now" Yuri said to herself.this time it was from and vioce as if she was talking to someone personally.

Yuri walked down on the bus infront of a small convience store. she went inside and found a place to charger her phone. she wanetd to check her phone so place on the table while eating a cup of noddles besides it.While the phone was charging a lot of notification popped out and as A phone user Yuri ignored it she knew its the text and missed called from Yunho but unecpectedly a phone call came. her phone rang and she rush her hands to answer it even though the numebr is not named.

"Annyeongaseyo" the phone caller greeted.

"neh Annyeong? who is this?" Yuri asked while munching her noodles.

"Its JESSICA!" she squeeled.

"Jessica?????????" Yuri question.

"JUNG JESSICA. JUNG SOOYEON YOU PABO!" she shouted a bit. "AH!! Wae?" Yuri laughed.

"I have your bag. Sooyoung had it first but she left it on my office. get it here" Jessica explained while looking at sooyoung who was standing infront of her while she sat on her throne.

It took a moment for Yuri to realize about her bag but "but I dont know yo-"

"Ill message it to you,so when will you get it?"

"NOW" Yuri smiled in distance as she continued to eat his noodles.

Jesscia then chuckled and said "Alright Let's have an early lunch together with sooyoung"

"EH WAEYO? WHY WOULD WE?" Yuri gasped

"OH COME ON KWON YURI.GROW UP" Jessica laughed while shooking her head. "I saw what you did last night with Minho" She giggled this time. Yuri accidentallychoke on her food. "Arasso,I'll hang up and be there"

After hanging up Yuri quickly finished her food "ahhh~ yes more food to come" she said happily in her thoughts. was busy munching her food so she check the notifications on her phone. she opened her instagram and saw a lot of likes. her eyes wide open when her lates photo with minho appeared. "HOLY " she uttered in unison.Hwang Tiffany was the very first person to comment and like the picture. "WAS I THAT DRUNK YESTERDAY?" Yuri bit her lips while messing her hair.