Chapter TwnetyTwo

Mr.DreamBoy

"how can you say that? You dont even know her" Minho replied codly and Yuri gasped a bit, hearing those hurt words coming from his mouth. "excuse me.MR. You are the one who knows her more but doesnt know how to ask her out and here I am helping the out of you to have a date with someone I dont even know" She rolled her eyes and was about to makee her way out but then again Minho pulled her closer to him and mumbled. "Sorry,Just pls MAKE HER MINE" DAMN IT there it is,his soft and sweet voice again when he needs something from me. Yuri said in her thoughts while frowning

"Alright,now here's the plan. forget what your failure from sending her flowers,now that we are here now, Run towards her and kneel down after that tell her what you feel" Minho stared weirdly at Yuri who was giggling to herself "isnt that romatic?" Yuri added.

"its not romatic ITS STUPID!" Minho mumbled,burying his face on his palm.

"oh come on just do it,you jerk!" she demand and pushed Minho so hard that he fell on the floor besides Yoona who was sitting pretty. "Oh? Minho-sshi?"

Minho's eyes wide oppa,only realizing he was laying on the floor, he hurried himself to stood up and brush off his formal clothes."H-hey~ Noona!" he said stuttering a bit.

Yoona smiled and chuckled."now wheres the girl?" she asked looking around. "The girl? Aniyo its not what you thought I actully like yo-"

"YOONA!" someone called out,interrupting them. "OPPA! Yoona replied,standing up from her seat and smiling so widely. Minho suddenly felt empty and left alone, and thats where he start to feel so down. 


Chapter 22: How did I end up BEING YOURS?.

[Narrator's POV]

Minho didnt feel good that night, he forgout about everything except that thing he wants to show Yoona that he also bought a date with him.The only person he can save him is YURI. so he walk to Yuri's table with full of anger and jealous.

"YAH! GO BACK !" Yuri whispered,signaling him. Minho didnt say anything but instead he pulled her up from her seat, Yuri was pulling herself back,she looked at Minho who was frowning and holding his breath . "Y-yah~" she said softly and let Minho pulled her.

"KWON YURI???"

Yuri's eyes wide open,she start to feel panic."O-o-oppa??"  

"OPPA?" Minho's eyebrow raised,questiong yuri. "Neh he's my oppa" Yuri answered and blinked at minho.

"ahh~ is this your date Minho-ssi? ?" Yoona chuckled,smiling.

"DATE??" Minho looked at the guy then looked at Yuri,his eyes was fully wide open,bigger than his normal big round eyes. he's plan about telling yoona that yuri was her date fade away in his mind.

Minho saw the boquet of flowers on the table and Yuri immedietly hold his hands and squeezed it while her other hand is covering his mouth. "Excuse us for a while" Yuri said and drag minho away.

"THAT WAS MY BOQUET FOR YOONA!" Minho whinned,pointing at Yoona and Yuri's brother who was busy being lovey dovey.

"I know I know, will yo-"

"IM SURE THAT WAS MINE,I KNOW WHAT I BOUGHT SO DONT T- "

"WILL YOU SHUT THE UP!?!?!??!11111" Yuri shouted at his face and minho automatically zipped his mouth,blinking at Yuri's sudden violent action.

"listen, the place that Yonna left is my oppa's new place" Yuri explained while looking around,checking if someone is listening to their conversation.

"ugh,How am I suppose to make yoona jealous?" Minho crossed his arms.

"then tell her im your date...how pretty i am how did we met things lik that im sure she will" Yuri wiggled her eyebrows.

"Why do you seems to like it?" he suddenly asked,looking codly at her.

"uuh... t-hat? well because for me,making otehr people is cute" she smiled to her self,looking down on her feet.

"ITS NOT" minho replied. Yuri 's smile fade away and stared at Minho."Yes it is, it makes me think that you are afraid to lose me"

They stare at each other's eyes for almost 5 seconds,holding their breath until Yuri realize the heat she was feeling so then she looked away and scratches his head. "We should finish this, so I can go home" she said and walked away."tch such a playgirl" Minho formed a small smile and chuckled as his phone rings.

"YAH!!!! WHERE IN THE NAME OF ARE YOU ?!?!" Jonghyun scream on the line of the phone. Minho moved his phone far on his ear and put it back on his ear to reply.

"...we are on our way" he said.

"woah woah so our frog prince finally have his princess huh?" Jonghyun laughed,teasing him a abit.

"yeah whatever I'll hang up you stupid lil dino" he replied before hanging up.

Minho followed Yuri inside the resto and sat besides her. "Well look whos back,My minhooo~" Yuri started,smiling at him.

"Im sorry but me and my GIRLFRIEND needs to go, I think it would be great to have a date on our own."

"woah daebak,your BOYFRIEND seems to be in hurry to be alone with you" The guys said between his smirks.

"YAH!" Yuri gasped then slapped the guy's shoulder until she realize everyone was serious,she did a fake small laugh and nodded. "yeah I guess we need to go.. you know privacy" she lied then winked at yoona,wanting her to feel jealously but Yuri seems to like this part.

~~

While they are on their way Yuri finally have the guts to ask where is he taking her. "so where are you bring me huh?"

"to a date" he said shortly. once again Yuri felt this tingle feeling she hates the most everytime minho is saying something sweet. "DATE?WHAT?" she gasped.

"hmm~ a fake one dont assume" he replied.

"oh,right,thats what I mean,but why? I mean you jus-"

Minho stop the engine of the car and faced her "disguise yourself and pretend you are yoona"

"OH COME ON!!!" Yuri whinned,rolling her eyes.

"I know we are both pretty and people misunderstand im her sister but you dont hav-"

"PFFT .PRETTY?" Minho covered his mouth slightly,forcing not to laugh.

"YAH! Im just darker than her ok" Yuri crossed her arms.

"YAH WHATEEVR just do what I said." he said,smiling a bit before going out of the car. "HEY ! Didnt I said you will do what I want?" AISH!!!" She messed her hair threw her bag around, letting out her irritate feeling.

Yuri walked out of the car looking like

heading to minho who was busy talking to his friends,Jinki and Jonghyun.

You can totally see in Minho's eyes that he is disappointed in yuri's way of disguising.Yuri walked prettly,shaking his a bit while walking,she wrapped his arms around minho and said."so oppa~ where are we going?" she said,tryig very hard to act like yoona.

"PABO,You are older than me" minho whispered.

"oh right,Annyeong Jjonnngg~" Yuri said cutely changing the topic while poking Jonghyun's cheeks.

"woah ,daebak, you are so bad at lying Minho" Onew commented and pulled the shirt that Yuri was using while Jonghyun stealed the shades away,reavling Yuri's face.

"HEY!!!" Yuri tried to steal it back but end up standing next to minho,her arms was still tangled with Minho,not knowing what to do. "Since I dont want to waste your recruiter here as yoona,take her already as your date today, I dont want to waste YOUR FAIL PLAN" Jonghyun patted minho's shoulder,who is piss off.

Jonghyun laughed very hard along with Onew as soon as they saw Yuri.

 "Lets go me and hyung's date is waiting to the amusement park"  Jonhyung called out,walking away.

"You did you best,saeng~ Im proud of you" Onew said before following Jonghyun. Yuri bit her lips and rolled her eyes."This is what you get from being such a bossy and bad at lying"

"but you told me to tell that you are my GIRLFRIEND so why not tell to my friends?" Minho talked back and Yuri ignored him,making her way to Jonghyun and Onew.

~~

"Im so excited to met the person you plan for me minho" Jonghyun gigled to himself payng for the entrance ticket. Yuri tilted her head as they all walked inside, she tapped Minho's shoulder and ask him softly. "I thought he have his own date what does Jonghyun mean? Im confuse"

"its the person I ask for you to find a date for me" he answered. if only I didnt borrow ROO(jonghyun's dog) for trolling you, well atleast you find a date for him thats what you get making me want to troll you Minho said in his mind

"EHHH?Why didnt you tell me if it was for Jonghyun??"

Minho turn his head to Yuri and stared at her before laughing "you were going to fool me dont you?"

"well I guess karma will hit Jonghyun today" he said between his adorable laugh,Yuri cant help but to laugh with him. who wont laugh with a hot guy like him who has the sweetest and adorable laugh?

"YAH! What are you guys laughing at? Jinki hyung fooled us he bought a pineapple bag as his date,ugh" Jonghyun informed burying his face on his palm.

"dont be pissed your date is here" Jinki tapped his shoulder,laughing. "Where??? where?" Jonghyun started to panic,looking around. 

"So, KWON where's my date?" a girly voice asked.As soon as Jonghyun saw the person's figure the only thing he wanted to do is to shout at minho and stab him all day.

"YAH! Whos this? HE is not my date right??" Jonghyun pointed at the guy besides him while glancing at minho,yuri and onew,still hoping its not him.

"ITS HIM,KIM KIBUM" Minho chuckled.

"our choregrapher,is int he 'FABULOUS???" Yuri clapped her hands.

"BWOOOO? MY DATE IS A GUY???" key gasped then let out a sarcastic laugh.

"oh hell no" he added as his face suddenly turn into a poker face.

"Well didnt you said you dont want to waste MY FAIL PLAN?" Minho mocked him,still laughing.

"YAH! IM A GUY YOU KNOW!" Jonghyun patted his chested hardly,showing how manly he is. "well you didnt said if it is a SHE or HE all you said was a DATE" Minho clarrified.

"and dont blame me,it was Yuri's idea" he added and left them all alone,starting he's own little world inside the amusement park.

"Not me! I thought it was suppose to be his date, I wanted to fool him and besides just like what he said to you, he didnt told me if it is a GIRL or a BOY" she said lastly before leaving.

"Its okay saeng, Im also proud of you even though you will like a guy like him" Jinki said softly while glancing at Key before leaving as well.

"IM not an EASY GUY" Key warned,leaving Jonghyun alone who was gasping from all the unexpected things that is hapening right now.

 

~~

That night,they all just accepted who are the people with them, they get along very well especially Onew and his pinee.they bought cute accessories,like mickey mouse headband for Yuri a spiderman mask for Jonghyun,every bought for themselves escept Minho. "YAH! arent you gonna buy? Key asked him while picking a headband.

"Nah, I dont do such things" he replied.  "Pfft here wear this headband , itsuits you" he said and put it on his hea while key pick a green ailen hat.

"Hey~" Jonghyun called Yuri softly. "hmm? what is it?" she said while trying on a shades,looking herselves on the mirror.

"Thank for making Minho laugh" he chuckled.

"eh? doesnt he laugh with you guys?" she asked.

"he does,but not around with girls like you" he nodded. "pfft" Yuri smiled and shook her head,not knowing what to say.Jonghyun patted her.

They ride the roller coaster,bumper car and entered a hunted house so far key and Yuri was always together.

"YAH! I htought this a date? and why is that Im the only one whos with my date?" Jinki complained.

"hyu-"

"YOU guys didnt said if it will a HUMAN or not so dont tell me ITS JUST A BAG" he said while caressing his bag.

he then smiled and continued "This is unfair, now that we are going to ride on the ferris wheel go ride with you dates, NO BUTS"

~~

"woahhh daebak~ look how beautiful seoul is~" Yuri grinned,looking out of the window inside the ferris wheel with minho. Yuri turn her head to Minho. "YAH! talk! you might think im talking to myself when I was actually talking to you" she said.

"I know" he replied then made his eyes look out of the window,admiring the view.

Yuri felt a bit uncomfratble with his short replies, she deicded to be more talkative and she have no idea why she is doing that all she knows is, she want it."hmm.. you know you seems to be a nice person, I mean everyone is nice they are just not good at showing it just like you"

He glance at her, staring for a moment." GAH you are making me scared" she shouted abit,avoiding his gaze.

"Im just gonna say this once okay, just now I wont  say it once we step outside" She pause for a moment waiting for minho to reply but instead he just blinked at her and they both end up waiting.

"GAAH I HATE YOU" she whispered but enough for minho to hear. she roll her eyes, before biting her lips. " You maybe be cold but you are handsome and im pretty sure you are nice and sweet in the inside just work with it" after saying it she hold on her breath,Minho didnt move, all he did was breath,blink and stare at Yuri. his phone rang as they finally arrive at the bottom.The worker of the amusement park open the door and Yuri immediently run outside,like nothing happened.

without knowing as they all gather up together and waiting for minho, they saw minho suddenly running,trying to find the exit of the park.Jonghyun and Onew hurried themselevs to follow minho

"YAH WHAT HAPPENED?" Key asked Yuri

"ah molla~" Yuri begun to feel worried. "Aish, Love Quarrel?"

"Oh come on kibum we are not lovers"  Yuri slap his shoulder. "Then what happened?" he asked again

"I-I dont know I was talking to him and then I run outside to find you guys, then this happened" she explained,playing with fingers,calming herself.


 

AYOOOOOO SONES~!!

have you seen SNSD'Ss new MV?

ahh~ I hope you guys will continue to support SNSD and SHINee together ♥♥

im gonna change my username BTW, but i still need 500 karma ;n;

hope you like my new update ^^

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE~

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

-BANANAMILK118