Chapter Twelve.

Mr.DreamBoy

 


[Minho's POV]

The knock on the door echoed inside my house making me curious. I quickly run down the staris from my room.

"Who are you~?" I asked politely, didnt even drop any infromal words. The visitor reponse with a louder knock and I rolled my eyes. I turn the door knob, opening it.

"SON!!" A pair of arms wrapped around  my neck, pulling it down on the same height as he. she was hugging me so tight like we didnt see each other for decades.

"Umma? wae? what happened?" I rub her back while my other hand closed the door behind her.

She breathe heavily before answering me "your appa" she sniffed.

Let me guess. My mom caught dad with another woman again. You dont know how much I hate him for doing that. I actually made an oath for myself that I WILL NEVER BE LIKE HIM.

I decided to ask my mom to talk with me in the livingroom. I quickly made my way to the kitchen to make her relax by making her a cup of tea. I sat besides her comfortably.

"I dont understand. This is the 3RD TIME ALREADY and all I did is forgive him" she said in a low voice but enough for me to hear. My mom let all her feelings all out. she was crying so badly again. I watch her cry then she suddenly  leaned her head on my chest.  

I sigh and caress her hair. "shhh, Everything will be alright" I said softly, hugging her tightly. Back then I used to be crying on her chest When I was around on my middle school year.

I always get bullied by the students in my school .I tried to fight and be strong enough to make them feel the pain that I got from them but being ALONE was not enough, there were alot of kids who hurt me before I cried alot but its funny to know that one person  is like a hundread of people making you cry.

"he always tell me that its just his friend, DO FRIENDS KISS EACH OTHER? argh" she groan as her tears wont stop.

Suddenly another knock can be heard inside the house. When I was still living with my parents all my ears can be heard is My parents voice, shouting at each other like its world war 3 or something.Thats why I ask my mom to buy me a new small house where everything I need is in there. She knew about me hating dad, ever since he start to have an affair. Sometimes I have this thoughts of asking forgiveness but I think he deserve to ask  me than than I do.

"Ms.Hwang?" My eyes wide open After I open the door. Seeing Ms.hwang infront of me with her fashionable trending clothes. her fancy bag was hanging on her arms,her fingers was wwaving at me Then my thoughts hit me that all I wanna know is what is this woman doing here?

"Hello there dear~" she greeted sweetly, forming a small smile on her lips. 

~~

"what a good timing We have here" Ms.Hwang nodded happily while sitting infront of me and my mom in the livingroom between the coffee table.

Mom looked at me, throwing creepy gaze at me as her aura changed. "why? did My son did something VIOLENT for adults only?" She started as she turn her head at Ms.Hwang who giggled after hearing those words.

"eh? UMMA!! OF Course I wont" I looked back at her frowning.

"What do you mean OF COURSE?" she gasped,covering . She then whispered loudly at me "Did you mastur-?" hearing those words from my mom makes my teacher giggled more and more and I swear to God that time my jawdropped.

"What are you talking about111?? I cut her off then faced mom, cupping her cheeks.

"Its okay Mr.Choi Minho I'll keep it a secret and besides it normal for guys to do that hehe" Ms. hwang replied instead, tucking her hair behind her ear as she continued to giggled.

"There's nothing to KEEP through because I dont do such things" I hesistate.

Ms.Hwag signaled his hand to stop, playfully. "Oh stop it will you Okay so  moving on". After warning me to stop she suddenly burst out of a loud laughter than can be heard all around the house.

My mom and I looked at each other puzzeled as she snorted at her laugh "Miahne, Your Son actually did A GREAT JOB!" she nodded as she fix herself.

"I DID?" I widen my big round eyes at her while I point at myself. its not that I never did a great job before its just so different hearing to a teacher that I did great than knowing and telling myself that I did.

"I choosed him to participate in a Singing and Dancing Competition in our University to battle with other University" She then grin at my mom then next to me "Exciting isn't it?" she giggled again.

"But I cant. I'm not actually good at dancing nor singing & besides I have to attened for the upcoming soccer competition" I excused politely.

"No worries, Sweetie. I made you a schedule which you will be having the same as Ms.Kwon Yuri" she explained while opening her bag, digging her hands in it.

"what? kwon Yuri? The new student?" I repeated.

"ohhh~ its a Girl's name, I like this" mom clapped her hands.

"wait.. why are you shock? do you like her ,son ?" My mom tapped my shoulder.

"BWO?" No way mom. she is too boyish and violent girl. NOT SO MY TASTE" I shook my head, disgustingly.

"But she is pretty good at dancing especially when you are  with her and about your schedule with her, problem solve, its only until The competition. after the competition, after that you can have your normal schedule back" She threw the folder on the coffee table that slip towards me.

I closed the floder after reading it and made my  final desicion "Im sorry Ms.hwang but I cant accept this" I silently bow my head a little and hand her the folder back.

"Oh Come on son you never participate in school" Mom slapped my shoulder.

"Aww" I groan. "Oh yes I did" I depened myself while I rub my shoulder.

"tch, you mean like your soccer? its so boring, you know" she said disgustingly.

"Hey, Its not" I cross my arms. "Aish you are just like your father" she added.I hate it when she compared me to him, I know his my father but NO. Im not like him.

"Yes it is. cant you do more interesting activities other than hitting tons of balls. please for you OWN MOM?" I promise to watch and cheer for you" she blink at with her puppy eyes.  

I stare at her for a minute, Thinking  deeply If I shoulder really join this stupidness. I glance at Ms.Hwang who is also smiling like my mom then I breathe heavily."Alright" I forcely mumbled.

"YES!!  I love you so much SON, you made umma happy" My mom jump on me giving me a  mother and son hug. I smile slithly as she said I made her happy. It feels like I  made a very big goal when I make my mom happy and besides, its to keep her distracting from her porblems with my dad.

"Its not bad if  the practice of your dance starts now, right?" Ms.hwang asked.

"EHHHH?" I gasped

~~

[Narrator's POV]

"Annyeonghaseyo,May I know where is University of Seoul's Room located Please" Yunho smiled at the lady who was about to pass by.

the lady was abit suprise by his  suddenly approach, she scratches her head and replied "oh .. neh s-sure its on  the 3rd floor"

"Gomawoo~" he bowed and continued to smile.

Finally Yunho  arrived at the room he was looking for. he turn the door knob and entered the room after checking if someone was here. he was busy walking around until he suddenly stop his step  as his ear heard a snor from the floor. his eyes looked down and saw yuri being her again. Yunho chuckled and decided to sat besides her.After some minutes.he lied his stomach on the floor besides her, watching her eyes down to her nose to her kissable lips as she sleep and snor at the same time. "Aigoo such cutie" his lips form a small smirk then laughed a little.

Minho already opened the door in the practice room but it made him stop from opening it widely as he saw yunho busy staring at yuri on the floor."tch I knew it, she is so flirty. Well she choosed the right guy to flirt with but NOT me" he said in his thoughts and closed the door silently. But as he closed the door the sound of it echoed in the practice room that made yunho stod up from where he was lying.

"Oh well, I must leave now so I'll just drop here this" he said as put the paper bag besides yuri's bag.

As he left the room , Minho saw him with a poker face.

"Yah~!!" There you are, is Yuri inside already?" Ms.hwang hit Minho's shoulder as she smiled.

"yeah..sleeping" he replied  coldly then he  rolled his eyes.

"eh~!? You better wake her up, I still have things to do so wait for the choreographer to arrived and DONT MAKE him WAIT!" she said in a hurry tone and fade away quickly infront of me.

he stared blankly for a seconds until an idea pop out in his mind as his lips form a small smile to himself."you want me to wake her up well then I shall do it MY WAY" 

 


 

HEYA Dear READERS :3

 

Another update for you guys ^^

 

come one guys comment , author-nim doesnt know what you guys think of my chapters :c 

Dont FORGET TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE~ :3

 

XOXO

 

changed my name since this is really the name i use XD

 

-BANANAMILK118 ♥♥♥♥