Chapter Five.

Mr.DreamBoy

 


 

[Minho's POV]

"what the...." My Eyes Wide Open.

"You are not Yoona~!" I moved backwards, making my eyebrows met while Im on the floor.

She gasps & glared at me " do I look like IM YOONA!? I'm KWON YURI how can I be IM YOONA!?" she pointed at herself, with her un acceptable face.

"But I saw her besides me a while ago before all the books fell down" I said softly as I furrowned.

"Oh Come on, am I that PRETTY?" She smirks a little & chuckled while looking at me.

"bwo!?" I gasp and stod up, slowly moving my feet towards her.  

"YOU~!" I point at her.

"You two to the VP DISPLINE'S ROOM NOW~!!" The librarian irritatedly shouted.

~~

[Yuri's POV]

Me & Minho is in the room with VP Discipline,Ms Min. Her name is nice but my 1st impression on her. I dont think so. I mean look at those scary eyes and short hair. its making me wanna freak out.

"I wont talk alot for today, All I want you to do as a return on what have you done is clean the messy you made. AS SIMPLE AS THAT" Ms. Min gently said while typing on her computer, She then glance at us, scanning my face. her lips suddenly form a small smile once she saw minho. well I think this bastard is well know in the university.

~~

"Argh~~ this all your fault" I rolled my eyes while grabbing the books from the floor.

"My Fault? I save your life from being buried from the books and you are just going to blame me !?" He bit his lips as he lift the bookshelve up, making it stand properly.

I put the books on the shelves where he just finished lifting and replied "If you just lea-"

"SILENCE, did you guys forget that you are IN THE LIBLARY!?" The librarian shouted in the library. good thing The only student are inside the room is me and Minho.

We both glare at each other. I chew my lips & throw the book that Im holding a him. "pffft" I giggled to myself.

"YAH!" he raise his voice which makes me jump a little, I blink at him only realizing he is walking towards me.

I blink at him again, He leans closer on my face, I move my head backwards. He smirked and made his body straight. I raise my eyebrow at him.

"Why in the world do you have bubble gum on your hair?" he asked disgustingly

"eh where?" I start to get panic & roam my hands on my hair.  

He put his hands on my hand & locate it where the gum is. I try to pulled it but the gum remain in my hair. He then left me.

"Ugh~" I groan & did all my best to remove " Thanks for the help, moran"  I sarcastically said.

I decided to go to the comfort room & remove it in there instead.

As I took my few steps away My ear's perked." YAH~!!" he called out & I turn around. " AH WAE!?" I Irritatedly ask.

He stod up from where he was sitting & cross his ams."You can't just leave me here, Ms. Kwon"

"Tch, Whatever" I rolled my eyes . " wait the minute how the hell.." I mumbled to myself.  

"How did you know my name?" I ask confusely totally not aware on what is happening to my life.  

He laugh a little and replied."Didnt you tell your name a while ago?".

"Such a stupid girl" He shook his head. hearing those words makes me wanna throw all the bookshelves at him, I cant help but throw another book at him.

"You deserve that, you Jerk" I lastly said and about to leave the room but I felt a hand on my arm & Im very sure its him, Minho. How did I know his name? lets say he is the same class as mine, and the first time we met is when he let me borrowed his clothes which his name was in it. didnt know a frog can play football ,pfft. and I know all who are my classmates are. I did noy expect him to know me because most of my classmates in this school dont care about me , as if I care about the pfft. who cares.

I pulled my arm back and gave him a death glare.

"Not this time " He said coldly

"Well then , remove this freaking gum on my hair" I point at it, showing him my hair.

My hands felt this huge and cold hands just like him on my hair, doing his best to remove it,He made this thing that made me wanna kick him down, He gently remove the clip on my hair. My hair quickly fall down on my shoulders, Once his hands stop from pulling The gum on my hair , I looked up at him and raise my eyebrow. " You jerk, why did you remove the clip?" I complain  while My eyes automatically scan the floor, looking for the clip. Oh how I hate letting my hair down in school , it irritates my face. I sat on the floor, frowning.

"Well?" he offered his hands, sign that I should offer my hand back. I glance weirdly at his hand then to his small face with big round eyes.

He decided to grab my hands & drag the stinky gum on my palm."Now get back to work, Ms. Kwon" He turn his back at me & proceed his work, leaving me blinking innocently at him. He then grab a thick book and threw it on my face making me back to my sense

"YAH~! now how will I concentrate !?" I shouted a bit, widining my eyes at him with my furrowned face.

I watch him laugh and the next thing that he threw is a tissue. It feel on the floor and  I frown at it. I end up getting it and a small smile form on my lips.

"for heaven's shake. no. " I roll my eyes.

"What do you want me to do with this tissue" I stare at him while holding the gum and a tissue on both of my hands.

"Idiot, Put the gum in the tissue then throw it " He said while gathering the books.

"oh., right, what am I thinking?" I mumumbled to myself.

 

 

 

 

 


 Another Update for you guys ^^

hope you like it :D

SORRY FOR UPDATING IT WITH SOME KSJDHFKJHDF words, something bad happen so yeah XD

COMMENT AND SUBSRIBE~ ^_^

xoxo

-BANANAMILK118♥♥♥♥