Chapter:FourtyFour

Mr.DreamBoy

Chpater 44:

[Narrator's POV]

It was past midnight and Minho was left alone downstairs. his 4 friends were all asleep probably busy with their own dreams. atleast that was Minho thought.heavy steps can be heard inside the house but Minho was too busy with the loud voices inside his head,gently the feet slowsly walk towards where Minho was,he was at the dining room,sitting with his palms on his chn.

"Minho-ah~" a soft voice called out,making minho turn his head around. "I have a something to tell you...ah nevermind" he said,taking it back as bit his lips,facing his back at the younger guy. "Aniyo its fine,tell me"

Onew faced him again,this time he was playing with his fingers while nibbling his lips from feeling nervous.before any the two of them can say,Onew kneeled down."First of all Im very sorry for not telling you this" he said between his stuttering voice,begging for forgiveness. Minho stod up from his seat and grab his hyung's arm. This hyung of him is too fragile and this person was too good for him to get mad.

"hyung,what are you doing? stand up" Minho said pulling Onew up from the floor.

"no you dont understand" Onew replied. "I know the reason why your father made you stop from playing soccer"

As onew said his words,Minho froze at his place,the tight grip that tangled around onew's arm was suddenly released.it took a moment before minho can react.he blinked his eyes and glanced at onew. "I dont care what you say about what I did but Im very sorry.im sorry minho im so sorry" Onew continued,placing both of his palms together.

"It was at our universirty when I saw Yuri and her aunt. well most people will see them as mother and daughter but when I passed by at the guidance office Yuri was whining and keep calling the woman besides her  'aunt' after that morning and It was a week after your dad has become our new coach. during our practice in the afternoon,you jonghyun and the other members of the soccer team was busy playing on the filed while I was on my seta drinking my bottled water,I guess in my point of view our coach a.k.a your dad was a few steps away from me and he was facing his back at me,he was talking to Yuri' aunt and I heard that she was the one who made you choose between yuri or soccer..." Onew paused,taking a deep breath

"I know..and evreryone here inside the house that you chose yuri but not everyone knows about it,it was only me.she told your dad that if you will choose Yuri she will bring her to overseas,making you two seperate. she also told your dad that its not her problem anymore if you quit soccer. so IM SORRY MINHO,Im really sorry I know how much you love both soccer and yuri and I was not able to make your dad stop from agreeing on it"

Minho was too speecheless,he didnt knew whether to act violent infront of him for not telling to him or to act good because everyone on earth knew how good and very respective Onew is.

 Minho knew from himself that his dad didnt want him to be a soccer player from his entire life,his dad said that it was too hard for him and that he didnt want his son to look weak and he didnt want other people to bash him. Maybe thats why he end up being a photograpgher instead. cause he have htought about Yuri becoming a model and it would be perfect if he will the photograpgher butwhen the time  he become the  photograpgher of yuri is when they are no longer together.

Every person who know Minho knew about his passionate for soccer.but not everyone was expecting him to choose yuri .it was ashame for him to leave the soccer team but not when he was so in love to yuri and he knew to himself that everything will be fine as long as he will be with her.It was pity cause months later Yuri left him,not knowing why,he even beg for Yuri to go with him overseas but life was too cruel.

after a minute Minho's lips formed a small smile. he lifted onew up "thanks,hyung" he mumbled,ruffling Onew's hair.

Onew's eyes grew a bit bigegr in Minho's sudden response,he was expecting him to shout at him and even worse he was expecting him to curse at him for keeping it. "M-minho?" he stuttred,blinking as he watch minho leave the dining room. Onew turn his head on the other way,seeing the small cup on top the table where Minho have been using before he came.

The next day.Yuri didnt let anything to ruined her mind not even minho but instead she chose to focus on her work. thats her thing,modeling.posing and just being her.she hate to admit it but her eyes cant help but to scan the room,looking for minho.

"hey,did minho came to work today?" she asked to one of the stuffs,tapping his shoulder. "im not sure" the guy answered,shrugging his shoulder.

"Yul-~~ahhh~" a familair voice sang and Yuri immediately turn his body around. "oppa~!" she greet,smilign at him.

"I bought you lunch" he said,showing the paper bag. "I know you miss korean cushies so.."

"you cook?!?!?!" Yuri violently asked with her eyes wide open in excitement.in exhangce Yunho nodded and chuckled.

Yuri chuckled back and said "woah. you liar bastard,its Boa unnie who cooked"

Yunho frowned as Yuri smached his shoulder,in the end a hiden smile can be seen on Yunho's face.

"so what are you free?" Yunho gently asked as he fix the lunch box on the table with Yuri who was busy munching her food.

Yuri took a big gulp before answering but it didnt stop her for shoving another spoon full of rice in "wae?" she asked back.

"hmmm..wanna have fun and forget your stressful life?"  The older guy excitedly asked out,nudging Yuri.

"ohhhh as long as you will pay..I would tottaly go" Yuri agreed as she nod and continue eating her food.

Without knowing Minho caugh them laughing and talking together,enjoying their own little world. Minho know to himself that its wrong to feel jealous towards your ex-girlfriend's brother,he cant help it. he then secretly frown at them and continued to make his coffee in the cafeteria.

"hey" A guy next to him said,making Minho back to his sense. "hmm?"

"you like her dont you?"

Minho raised his eyebrow and replied "why would I?"

his friend laughed and tapped his shoulder "simply because you found her pretty and everything good"

"its normal to find our model pretty and beauitful and in many ways but dude, the way you look at her ...woahh" he shook his head and chuckled "the way your eyes scan on every inch of her face.."

"dude, I'm a man too and I know it when people like us are inlove"

Minho then mumbled,starign at him "stop it,you soudns creepy"

little they didnt know Minho's thoughts was filled with flashbacks of Yuri in which they both didnt know thay are making each other jealous.

"Aigooo,our jonghyunnie looks so cute" Yuri giggles pinching jonghyun's cheeks

Back on their double date when yoona and yuri was looking thourgh the clothes,Yoona grabbed a dress "yeoppo?" Yoona asked Minho as Minho nodded,smiling. "hmm sooo prettyyy~" Minho agreed,this time giving her a thumbs up.

"Jonghyun-ah! everything looks pretty on me right? right?" Yuri nudged him. "ah? everything?"  

"hurry up and say yes,you jerk" Yuri muttered between her teeth. "AH OF COURSE!" Jonghyun replied releasing a fake laugh.

~~

The mornign was filled with fresh air,the sun was shining brightly than before,birds chirping but Minho was too empty to react,so he sit there and breathe,like what human usually do, he cant do anything at this point,especially when his life was at the difficult part.

Its funny to think that no matter how bad their fight is,no matter how hurt one of them they end up teasing each other.Yuri cleared as Minho was staring blankly at the wall while holding his camera in fact Yuri was surprise when Minho sat a few centimeters away from her at the bench and yet the guy didnt knew Yuri was the 1st to sit on the bench. of course as an ex-boyfriend and girlfriend it would be awkward to see them after a fight.

Minho was too dumb to hear or feel anything but he didnt ignore her,he then blinked and just turn his head at him.staring.Yuri was smiling slightly,happy to see that minho didnt bother to sat besides her but her smile fade away when the guy didnt said or do anything, its making her deel uneasy and rejected. 'woah jinja,still the cold hearted bastard I knew" Yuri said,loud enought so he can bring minho's mind back to its sense. 

"..." silence thats its, the sthe next thing happen and that Yuri was staring at Minho's side view.her eyes slowsly appreciating each part of his face.

"your stare is melting the out of me" Minho finally spoke causing Yuri to chuckle in disbelief. "I'll take that as a compliment"

"hey minho" Yuri asked,blinking at Minho.

"minho..."

"...minho" she  continued.

"YAH MCHOI MINHO!!!" she shouted,whining. "AH WAE?!?" minho shouted back.

Yuri took a deep breathe and said "if I say I still love you would I still be yours?" she asked. she love minho more after leaving him and the fact that she met him again made her love grew bigger.

"I mean its all in the past right?"

"it doesnt matter if you dont love me as much as I love you,right now, all I need is your answer to my question."

Yuri stod up frm her stea as soon as Minho got up asking if she wants the truth. Yuri noded sarcastically awering him. While Yuri was busy rolling her eyes Minho grab his chance to pull Yuri by her waist,moving his face forward,smirking.

he then mumbled "I-" but before Minho could finish his answer Yuri's phone inturrupted."hello?" she answered with a confuse look disaapoint at the sudden urgent call. "oh? oppa?"

Minho's face frowned,this time he was not hiding his frown face. he was raising his eyebrow from curiousity.She then gently pushed minho away,even though she wanted him so much back.hsi arms around his ways,his lips on her but right now she needs to do a phone call. 

Disappoint Minho bit his lips after Yuri had finished her conversation on her phone.Yuri was the one who broke the  silence atmosphere "I-I-I-I need t-"

"yeah me too" Minho said back with a cold voice. he turn around and quickly march away. Meanwhile Yunho was slowly putting his phone back on his pocket,watching Yuri and Minho a meters away. His poker face changed into a very sweet smile,runing towards Yuri

"Yul~!" he called and Yuri turn around. Yunho tuckled her. "Y-yah!" Yuri laughed.

"I've got a call from your school, U.S"

"AH! University of seoul? waeyo?" she asked,punching Yunho's chest. "yah get up! where are in public" she chuckled.the older guy obediently got up and help Yuri to stand up."they were inviting you to go back to korea for the reunion party with your batchmates"