Chapter ThirtyTwo.

Mr.DreamBoy

Chapter 32: Paris

We arrive at the airport,I knew Taemin would lied about his early departure here in paris,Aish that kid.So now we are in a small store inside the aiport.

"WOAH JINJA! what a liar little brat" Key complained,he was sitting besides me while drinking his americano coffee.

"didnt he said he is  with his hyung?" Jonghyun asked while munching his food.

"yeah,he told me about it" Onew agreed,nodding besides Jonghyun.

Jonghyun hyung's eyes wide open,overeacting a bit."DONT TELL ME THATS A LIE TOO!?!?!"

"oh come on,he really does have a brother you know"Key rolled his eyes.

"BWO BWO?? I know! what I mean is what if he is not with his hyung?" Jonghun mocked.

"I never knew he had a brother" I blurt out,making them all look at me. well I really dont,what I know is,Taemin is the only child in his family also he never mention things about his family.

"YOU BABO JJAMONG! you told him?" Key shouted a bit but enough for jonghyun to hear.

"HE-"  The two loud friend od mine suddenly shut their mouth up at the same time,gazing at Onew who was clueless.The old guy then smiled at them while I tilt my head,too confuse of their conversation.

"YAH! you old g-" Jonghyun immedietly kicked key under the table,causing him to groan and curl up a bit. "H-HEY!" key whimpered. 

"what is this all about?" I asked,frowning a bit. finally they realease each others arm,going back to their seat.

"A-aniyo,its nothing" Onew hyung stuttered,shaking his hands.

"Minho-ssi,wanna watch football later?" Jonghyun hyung excitedly asked,smiled so widely at time, I cant help but to gasp a bit. "Jinja?" I said in unsion

"neh! of course! key's boss gave him a free football ticket" he added, I looked at the three of them and they all nodding while smiling,convincing me to accept it.

"I di-" then again,Jonghyun covered key's mouth as he smile innocently at me.

How can I not accept it? I mean after all those years,after all those pain experience I've got,who knew I would have the opportunity to be able to watch my fave soccer player live. I was still saving up for the things that I wanetd todo here in paris,Im still waiting for the time that I will have my own job.its kinda made me doubt about this ticket but since key was the first person who had a job amoung the 4 us,I guess its fine,everything is fine when its about football.

"why would his boss gave him a ticket?" I asked coldly blinking at them

key almost spil out his coffe while drinking,he took a big gulp and clear his throat before replying."didnt you know? he is -"

"ah! kibum-ssi said that he is also a fan of football,right?" Jonghyun inturrupted,raising his eyebrow at key.

Meanwhile Onew pointed his index finger out of the window."he's here!" he said while smiling

"Kaja~" I said as I stod up from my stea. I waited for key and jonghyun to stand up but they refuse,they told me and to onew hyung to get taemin and bring him here instead,in the end I agree to it and went out with onew hyung. 

It was pretty fast,Taemin was with us again.we went to the condo where we are all staying,obviously there was not enough room for taemin,I told him to stay in my room instead before we find a new condo.

"woah hyung,I'll never knew you will love photos this much" he said with an amused face. he was sitting on my bed,scanning my room.

My room was full of polaroid photos,some of them are photos of onew,key,jonghyun well of course I do have photos of my self too its jus that I rather take a photo other things than my face.

Taemin grab the polaroid photo on top of my desk,he quick made a pose and snap a photo of him "there you go,my first photo,more to go!!! SOON" he excited said as he stick the photo o the side of my mirror.

"aish! if you want to take a photo of your face go to go key,he keep on stealing my camera these days and I gave him one that will make him stop from coming here and sticking his own picture of himself in my albums" I complained pushing taemin out of my room,taemin cant help but to laugh,in the end he still stay here in my room.

"oh~ by the way why you didnt told me about you brother?" I asked.I decided to fix the scattered things around.

"eh? brother?" he repeated,questioning my own question.

"hmm~ do you have?" I asked again,glancing at him ,he chukled and shook his head "molla! Im hungry" he answered,walking out of the room.what a brat. nevermind.

~~

That night I didnt expect anything expect doing my normal routie.I was on my bed,topless while reading a book.Jonghyun and key suddenly came in.key's arms was tangled around jonghyun and they hurried on my bed to sit this amde me realize that I forgot to lock my room.

 

"this is not your room" I said as I glance at the both them,closing gently the book on my lap.

"tch, I know" key replied,rolling his eyes.

"go dress up,bro. we are going out" Jonghyun changed the topic,wiggling his eyebrow at Minho after taking out the ticketst hey bought.

I was a bit speechless and end up staring at him. I blink at him a few times and suddenly he hit my face using those tickets. "Yah!" I groaned a bit.

Jonghyun hyung scratches the back of his head and said softly "Sorry I cant attend the game with you I have plans tonight"

"same here, I have tons of works to do"  Key added,standing up from the bed and brushing offf his clothes.

"what about tae-"

"TAEMIN-AH1?" Jonghyun hyung  interrupted and I nodded  "He said he have an appointment" he explained.

"I just nodded at them and eventually key left my room "Have fun,bro!" Jonghyun waved at me before closing the door after key left. I look down on my hand,scanning my eyes on the ticket.

"weird" I mumbled to myself. It said that the game was tonight so I went to my closet and wore my normal clothes, a jeans,simple shirt and a coat. As soon as I arrive at the destination The tendor caught my attention, I made my way towards the old man and ask how much the banner is. I picked the red one and tie it around my neck,making it a scar instead. Suddenly my tomach crumpled and I feel starve only realizing I havent eat dinner yet. Probably because I was too excited.

Anyways I went  to a stall where they sell burgers. I order 3 big burgers. at first they wont believe me until I finish them all. I gulp my last bite of the burger, I took a sip of my drink. While Im making my step to the studium, I cant help but frown as I saw a familiar figure. "YURI?!" I shouted in my head. and that moment My head start to fill with questions and confuse thoughts.