Chapter Six.

Mr.DreamBoy

 

[ Minho'S POV ]

As I slowly Open My eyes A strong sunlight hit me & I hurried my hands to cover it. I lift myself up , only to find myself in a forest, flowers & leaves  scattered around me. Big trees standing away from each other, its like I'm in a fairytale or something.

I stod up only realizing I'm wearing a black tuxedo , making me confuse the out of here, I brush off the flowers & leaves on my clothes & decided to travel around in this Mysterious forest.

As I walk trough the forest a tree caught my eyes, Its big & have a beautiful leaves on the branches. Finally I Arrive at the tree & Admire it for a while until I heard Myself mumbled. "M x Y??" I think twice before smiling to myself. " Must be Minho x Yoona " I giggled to myself.

Suddenly A voice called out my Attention. " Minho!?!?" The girl screamed.

I looked up and saw Yoona falling from the Tree that I admire awhile ago. I spread My arms ready to catch her but All the things around me start to disappear.

And the the next thing I knew is we are both falling nonstop in a black place. There was A gap between us. not letting me & Yoona met. I stretch My arms up hoping our hands will interwind & thats when I hit the floor, MY eyes wide Open When I thought Yoona was the one who's going to fall on me but  A beast was falling on me with his big mouth ready to shove my whole body.

I gasps from my bed that made me sat on my bed. I did all my best to catch My breathe.  

"woah there frog prince~" Jonghyun hyung moved backwards

"Yah~ are you okay? what happened ?" Onew hyung worriedly asked while rushing to me,rubbing my back I turn my head to them and sighn in a relief  "I thought I was gonna die" I shook my head.

"You cant just die & leave us before the championship between Busan and Seoul" Jonghyun hyung threw a pillow at my face , Dramatically walking out the room.

"Yep Yep, Now go clean yourself up, we need to practice" Onew hyung continued before closong the door. 

[Yuri'S POV]

I lazily carry al the books that Boa Unnie asked me to carry.

"Ugh are you sure you won all these things in the ruffle thing again?" I asked Unnie, As I did all my best to carry all these 3 big boxes at the same time.

"Of Course. I decided to join every ruffle game or something where I can get a prize" she explaied happily infront of me besides the hallway of the street while I follow her steps.

"A little help here~!!" I yelp.

"No Need Sweetie, We are here~`" BoA unnie sang as he lips form a big smile.

I quickly drop the boxes on the floor and found Myself my on the floor. "Haa~ Finally~ some rest~" I muttered under my breathe.

"You ! Do know that this not our house, right? BoA unnie Crossed her arms infront of me, slightly pouting her lips.  

"No. I mean ....YES" I looked up at her while I sit comfortably.

I  got distracted behind Unnie's back and My jawline drop, I blink a few times. Boa unnie Then wave her hand near my face. I glance at her with my widen eyes and mouth.

"This is my new job, an MC in a party, COOL , right?. Like me" she proudly said, crossing her arms while admiring the view of the mansion.

"But I th-"

 I will still continue to join the ruffle thing game while Im doing this job" She started  "That box" She pointed the 3 boxes that I carried. " is not the one I won. I ask them to send it at our house, inside that is just the decoration for the party She clarified.

I frown at her & chew my bottome lip.

"What!?!" she asked innocently.

"There's no way , you are going to drag me in THAT HOUSE" I pointed my finger.

"Oh No~~ Sweetie~ There's IS WAY~" She evily eyed at me while talking creepy.

~~

"I look like an idiot with this waitress uniform"  I complain as I stare myself at the Mirrior infront of me.

tumblr_inline_moe4citmlv1qz4rgp.jpg

" You, just notice it today !?!? You are an idiot since birth, dear" Unnie commented as she fix my hair.

"I'll take that that as a compliment" I  Irritatedly replied.

"What if students in the university regonize me in here?" I begin to complain again. "GAAH~. especially that choi minho, he will sure will  make fun of me"

"Cone on dear, Dont kill yourself with  WHAT IFS , Now Make your 1st ever job memorable" She excitedly said & pushed me out of the room that made me bump into someone. 

"Oh, Miahnee~~" I bowed 90 degrees.

"Oh YOU~!" She pointed at me & I tild my head at her. The small girl faced to her tall friend a bit shock.

"OH,right. YOU~!The small girl snap her fingers as she recognize my face. A warm smiled form into .

"What about ME!?!?" I look at both of them, blinking my eyes.

 

 

 

 

 


 

HUEHUEHUEHUE~

Another Update, Hope you like it ^_^

SUBSCRIBE & COMMENT pls

xoxo

-BANANAMILK118♥♥♥♥