Chapter Fifteen.

Mr.DreamBoy

[Minho's POV]

My eyes automatically opened up,making me awake. I blinked blankly a few times before getting up from the bed. I stretched my arm up then groan a bit then yawned as I scartches  my messy hair and continued to yawn.

Meanwhile My body got startled a bit from a sudden loud noise coming out from the door. My face frown from curiousity.I made my way to the door and opened it.

"GoodMorning Dear~" She sang happily,getting in my room automatically like she own this room. I watch her walked in my room , Grabbing my scattered things around. I blinked at her as I closed the door gently.

I decide to lay down on my bed again.

"Oh come on son, IT'S THE DAY" she said pulling me, I cant help but to frown a bit. I was  still very sleepy. sleep helps me alot especially when I feel down and annoyed around me. I just sleep the heck out of it.

My mom cupped my cheeks to face her. her lips then form a smile " Forumma, neh?" she gently mumbled while looking at me straight in the eyes. I response with a nod, knowing the fact that I want do it not only for my school but also for her.

"Oh! I almost forgot, the kimchi stew might over cook,be right back" she snap her fingers and run over to the kitchen. I chuckled at her cuteness.

A loud bark made me shout and my eyes went wide. I facepalm, remembering my foolish plan that I made. the bark of a dog echoed in the room. I forgot to change the ringtone of my phone before drifting to sleep. "Eh? Where is it?" I asked myself softly,slightly frowning and pouting at the same time.

I dig off all my clothes in my cabinet but end up not seeing it. I start to get panic,Argh it might be something important. My phone rang again and each step and action I make it becomes louder.

"Al..Almost there" I gritted my teeth. I was lying down on the floor,trying to reach out the phone under my bed.  I really have no idea how did this stupid phone end up being here.

 

[Yoona's POV]

"Annyeong  Antie, GoodMorning~" I greeted her happily.

"Aiggooo~, what did you bought again, this time huh?" she complained putting her hands on her waist.

 I showed her the paper bag, grinning.  Just some waffles for you and HIM"  I said still grining wider than before. I put the paper bag on the counter table.

She walked towards me as I sat on the chair infront of the counter table. "he is up stairs. probably getting ready for today"

"hmm, I see" I nodded

"Ahh~~ can you call him?" so we can eat my kimchi and your waffles for breakfast" I smiled at her,covering my mouth a bit while chuckling.

"we? eat?" I pointed at myself.

"Oh come on Yoong, We are family, remember?" she rolled her eyes while both of her hands are busy putting the bowl on the counter table. I continued to chuckled and got up to call him. "Arasso Arasso"  

When I finally arrive at the 2nd floor,I called his name as I carefully turn the door knob

"Aish" I heard him scoffed off.

My eyes wide open. He was lying down on the floor reaching out something under the bed. My hand automatically   pulled the door closed. "Ahh! M-MIAHNE~ I didnt mean to"

After some minutes I found myself dumbfounded. I came back to my sense when the door opened infront of me oprn. Finally he put a shirt on. he was not wearing a shirt when I saw him before. He walked out of the room,closing the door.

"Sorry, I forgot to wear my shirt" he said calmly

"Thats..okay I bought some waffles" I replied,changing the topic. I smiled at him and it took a moment before he talk again. He looked at me and force a small smile,nodding in a agreement.

I giggled and said "KAJA~"  

we walk down to the dinning room. I sat on the chair and waited for him to sat besides me,munching his food.

"Minho-yah~~, Yoona bought waffles for you" her mom shouted from the kitchen. After hearing those words My lips form a big smile as he looked at me. he was a bit confuse, then blinked and shouted back.

"UMMA!! I need to go, there was a emergency meeting for our captain"

I notice him putting the waffles on a set of container. I blinked at him and watch him move.

Afther he placed the waffles on it, he his thumb and lips, removing the syrup that came from the waffes. He turn his head at me,then carried a small bag where he put the waffles. "BYE MOM! See you around~ he shouted again but his mom was too busy and did not even bother to reply.

Minho made a few step to me and hurried his lips to smack a small kiss on my cheeks. "I'll eat this well" he mumbled and I felt him smiled before leaving. he patted my head without knowing to myself I cant help but to smile.

Suddenly her mom pop out infront of me holding two dishes of food.

"Why are you smiling like there's no tomorrow?" she blinked at me. I came back to my sense and scratches my head,embarrassed.

[Minho's POV]

I hurried myself and walk pass by the living room when suddenly..

"BOO!!!" a deep voice shouted out of the blue. My eyes wide open, I jumped a little and sigh in a reliefe  as I saw them.

I rolled my eyes and start to talk. "YAH1!! WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU TWO DOING HERE?? I THOUGHT THERE WAS A EMERGENCY MEETING?"

"your mom let us in ..so Annyeong~" they both grined at me.

"The meeting thing was a lie" Onew hyung replied.

"Well not really a LIE" Jonghyun hyung hit Onew hyung's shoulder. the older guy replied with a laugh while rubbing his shoulder.

"It's really not yet now. it's still after lunch" Jonghyun hyung explained.

"BWO?!" I gasped and they ignored me. they both walk out of the house instead. I followed them out and closed the front door of our house. we all start to walk not knowing where to go.

"Yep so there is still time to eat!" Jinki hyung clapped his hands while walking happily like a kid.

We decide to just stay at a small cafe since the 3 of us were whining and fighting where to eat.

"hey hey!! about while ago I saw....KISSEUU" Jinki hyung smiled creeply at me while resting his chin on his palm above the table.

"hA, I saw it too, what is the meaning of that huh?" Jonghyun hyung smirked. I shook my head and gave them a cold answered "Its not a big deal."

Jonghyun gasped loudly and replied. "NOT A BIG DEALLL?? ..woah jinja."

Onew hyung  nodded calmly. " I haven't see you kissed a girl before" Me and jonghyun looked at him.

"except his relatives" he blinked at us. but his eyes quickly caught something.

"Oh you bought a lunchbox" he pointed at it. I rushed my hands to hide it but this hyung already grabbed it. I let him open it. his eyes sparkled in amused "woah wafflesss~~"

"This is great, Well then I guess we wont be ordering food here anymore"

"That's mine. Yoona bought it to me, you jerk" I glared at him and took a small sip on my drink.

"Oh you mean YOUR PRINCESS YOONA??" he mocked then laugh.

"I guess FROG PRINCE MINHO wont be able to eat  her sweet sugar plump princess' waffles" he continued to laugh and shove the waffles in his mouth. They are both laughing at me now, remembering the night when I got drunk, they even film it.

"Jjong ah~ does the waffles taste chicken?" Jinki hyung suddenly asked. The young guy's laugh fade away, it replaced with a poker face. He then grab a pieace of waffle and faced it to the older guy.

"Hyung does this look like chicken to taste like one ?!?!?!" He sarcastically said. I face plam and muttered to myself. "idiots"

I watch them eat my waffles until there's only one pece left. I both look at them. I guess the last pece is mine. hA.

I quietly run my fingers towards the waffles to steal it away. As soon as Jonghyun's eyes caugh it. I quickly move it to me but his hands was too fast to prevent me from eating so then I lean my head near the waffle, ready to push all the food in my mouth while he is still busy pulling both of my hands away. Suddenly a loud bark made me startled. The food that I was about to swallow drop on the floor.

Oh , I forgot to change the ringtone... AGAIN.

"YAH!! WHat the heck was that? Jonghyun hyung eye's wide open while looking at me, hands on his chest. I hear jinki hyung lauged that made me laugh as well.

"Its my phone and besides why are you so shock when you have the same species with this dog?" I said as I pull my phone out of my pocket.

"well excuse me, puppy is different from dog, pu-" he stopped as he face jinki hyung

"YAH HYUNG!!" he shouted. I rolled my eyes and accepted the call

"why did you eat it?!?!" Aish that was MINE" Jonghyun crossed his arms. I turn my back at them. 

and while I was talking on the phone, jonghyun hyung continued to complain behind me about Jinki hyung eating his waffles. look who's complaining.it was originally MINE.

I hang up the phone, I face them and they both looked at me. I stare at them seriously.

"YAH!" what happened?" jonghyun hyung asked still corssing his arms. he was frowining a bit this time.

"Your face is scary" Jinki hyung blinked.

I bit my lips and blinked back."The soccer game..." I mumbled

[Yuri's POV]

"ugh not this kind of clothes again!" I complained while throwing the dress on my older sister's face.

I face the mirror and admire myself from head to toe, suddenly a pair of hands wrapped around my wrist and it pulled me away infrot of the mirror.

"hey w-" I stop once I saw his face

"glad you stop complaining and you know you have to do what i want" he crossed his arms.  

I looked down,playing with my fingers and the fact that I know to myself I cant back off especially when its the day of the competition.

He threw the dress back at me.

"Wear that or I will be the one to tell everyone that you like HIM" he said facing his back at me.

"EH!?" I gasps " from all the guys out there why the heck would I like HIM?"  I replied while holding the dress. He turn around and rolled his eyes "EXACTLY"

"I havent even mention the name and THIS GUY pop out in your mind, weird isnt it? now just wear that dress dear and everything will be good~" he said with a calm voice then walked away leaving me clueless.

Well he got me there and he is right, key havent mention his name and this stupid and jerk 's name came in my mind... like wow ew.

~~

The Dance competitionn started and all I think of the whole time was Minho. Its not that I like him. Its because he is still not here. Kibum said we need to practice before heading to the stage and getting called out. argh. this competition is important  not only for my school's pride but for my image too.  

Boa Unnie told me about broadcasting the competition all around Korea. Well speaking of the devil, he have arrived.

I made a few steps towards Minho, who is also making his way.

"YAH! where h-" I got speechless as he walk pass me. He run inside the dressing room, making himself all good in just a minute.

A hand tapped on my shoulder I looked behind me and saw 2 guys panting really hard.

"Woah Jinja" they both shook their heads. "Are you KWON YURI?" The small guy asked scanning me from head to toe

who are they? and why do they know my name? Im sure they are not from my past school. ilhoon probably send them here or maybe they are new in my past school . Oh come on KWON YURI you are the one who's new in this university.

"excuse m-" and once again someone interrupted my words.

"Im Jinki but you can call me Onew" he bowed 90 degrees then smiled sweetly. I opened my mouth and said "Im- no-"  I stopped not knowing there's another person to introduce.

"we are Minho-goon's friend" The cute guy said giving me eyesmiles.

"and we are here to support his 1st ever dance competition" The little guy said trying not to laugh.

I laugh a bit. "So. this is his first time joining a dance contest?"

"Woah I like her" The guy commented

"Same, I can see that she likes minho suffering" The little guy added. he let out all his laugh.

"he just finish suffering,but this kind of suffer is the other thing we dont like" Jonghyun explained. well this guy talk alot.

"what do you mean? I tilt my head.

"He lost at the soccer today.. well let's say WE LOST and.." Onew turn his head to jonghyun and they end up staring at each other.

"Now look who's worried" Boa unnie poped our nowhere

"what do you mean WHO'S WORRIED?" I raise my eyebrow. that made the 2 guys laugh at me

"she suits Minho" Jonghyun commented again

"No wonder Minho was comfortable with her" Onew added nodding.

"Look at him" They both said at the same time and I obey them staring at minho who's busy fixing himself infront of the mirror besides the dressing room's door.

They walk between me and both mumbled on my ear. Jonghyun on the left ,Onew on the right. "He's good at everything especially when it comes to games and sports he fell burden everytime he lose like what happen awhile ago" Jonghyun looked at onew signaling him to continue

"and now that he have another game to hande he will make sure he will win this time" I heard him smirked.  

I continued to stare tr him until he arrive at my place,standing next to me.

"Dont stare, I might melt" He said. it made me came back to my sense. I shook my head.

"Does my hottness makes you melt?" I smirked a bit and chuckled.

We are both at the back stage,talking about all the nonsense thinsg in the world, time was very fast and I didnt knew I was having fun talking to him, laughing and smiling, all the time until this girl came to us and interrupted.

"Minho-ssi?" A feminine voice called out and we both turn our head where  it came from it. and thats when I saw him smile so widely, he look so innocent its like he found his happiness. Guys these days. argh.

he start to become so talkative and didnt stop to smile alot, he then said  "Yoona-ssi, Thank you for coming" he crawled his hands on her hands.

I feel a bit bad being her..somehow so I was about to leave but Minho pulled my arms. "yah, where are you going?" he said in a cold voice."AWAY" I said with a poker face

He blinked at he me and replied "We are next to perform, DONT."  would you look at this guy making me want to stay after treating me like im not here. woah jinja. i rolled my eyes and i heard him ask something "Arent you gonna ask who is she?"

I gasps at his sudden question."Why would I?" I said softly. "Most girls with me would ask who am I talking to everytime someone interrupts our talk"

I laugh sarcastically and talk back at him."Well not me" I shook my head and continued showing my sarcastic face. He then pulled my hand and put a clip on my palm, I looked at him confusely. I stare at it for a minute "huh?"

"Idiot" He mumbled "Dont you remember?" 

 

[FLASHBACK]

"Argh~~ this all your fault" I rolled my eyes while grabbing the books from the floor.

"My Fault? I save your life from being buried from the books and you are just going to blame me !?" He bit his lips as he lift the bookshelve up, making it stand properly.

I put the books on the shelves where he just finished lifting and replied "If you just lea-"

"SILENCE, did you guys forget that you are IN THE LIBLARY!?" The librarian shouted in the library. good thing The only student are inside the room is me and Minho.

We both glare at each other. I chew my lips & throw the book that Im holding a him. "pffft" I giggled to myself.

"YAH!" he raise his voice which makes me jump a little, I blink at him only realizing he is walking towards me.

I blink at him again, He leans closer on my face, I move my head backwards. He smirked and made his body straight. I raise my eyebrow at him.

"Why in the world do you have bubble gum on your hair?" he asked disgustingly

"eh where?" I start to get panic & roam my hands on my hair.  

He put his hands on my hand & locate it where the gum is. I try to pulled it but the gum remain in my hair. He then left me.

"Ugh~" I groan & did all my best to remove " Thanks for the help, moran"  I sarcastically said.

I decided to go to the comfort room & remove it in there instead of here.

As I took my few steps away My ear's perked." YAH~!!" he called out & I turn around. " AH WAE!?" I Irritated ask.

He stod up from where he was sitting & cross his ams."You can't just leave me here, Ms. Kwon"

"Tch, Whatever" I rolled my eyes . " wait the minute how the hell.." I mumbled to myself.  

"How did you know my name?" I ask confusely totally not aware on what is happening to my life.  

He laugh a little and replied."Didnt you tell your name a while ago?".

"Such a stupid girl" He shook his head. hearing those words makes me wanna throw all the bookshelves at him, I cant help but throw another book at him. "You deserve that, you Jerk" I lastly said and about to leave the room.

But I felt a hand on my arm & Im so sure its him, Minho. How did I know his name? lets say he is the same class as mine, and the first time we met is when he let me borrowed me his clothes which his name was in it,didnt know a frog can play football ,pfft. and I know all who are my classmates and didnt know he will know me because most of my classmates in this school doesnt care about me , as if I care about the pfft,except the fact that I told my name a while ago which maybe he just knew it when I said it but who cares.

I pulled my arm back and gave him a death glare.

"Not this time that you throw another book on me" He said coldly

"Well then. Remove this freaking gum on my hair" I point at it, showing him my hair.

My hands felt this huge and cold hands just like him on my hair, doing his best to remove it,He made this thing that made me wanna kick him down, He gently remove the clip on my hair. My hair quickly fall down on my shoulders,Once his hands stop from pulling The gum on my hair , I looked up at him and raise my eyebrow. " You jerk, why did you remove the clip?" I complain  while My eyes automatically scan the floor, looking for the clip.oh how I hate letting my hair down in school ,it irritates my face. I sat on the floor, frowning.

"Well?" he offered his hands, sign that I should offer my hand back. I galnce weirdly at his hand then to his small face with big round eyes.

He decided to grab my hands & drag the stinky gum on my palm."Now get back to work, Ms. Kwon" He turn his back at me & proceed  his work, leaving me blinking innocently at him. He then grab a thick book and threw it on my face making me back to my sense

"YAH~! now how will I concentrate !?" I shouted a bit, widining my eyes at him with my furrowed face.

I watch him laugh and the next thing that he threw is a tissue. It feel on the floor and  I frown at it. I end up getting it and a small smile form on my lips."for heaven's shake. no. " I roll my eyes.

"What do you want me to do with this tissue" I stare at him while holding the gum  a tissue on both of my hands.

"Idiot, Put the gum in the tissue then throw it " He said while gathering the books.

"oh., right, what am I thinking?" I mumumbled to myself.

[END OF FLASHBACK]

and before I could even react after I remember it.

He suddenly move himself closer, he gathered all my hairfrom behind that made me froze in place, My head was to busy knowing if this is a dream or not to. I just let him do his work and blinked blankly. He tied my hair and went infront of me "You look better now" he said then smiled. he patted my head and left me.

what did just that jerk said to me. WAS I NOT LOOK BETTER AWHILE AGOO??  

~~

The introductiong of the show finished and the 1st contestant amoung 5 of us was from Daegu, Key was clapping nonstop the whole time. I ask him which one is he gonna support his hometown or his school? and he end up ignoring me. so then I just rolled my eyes then watched the contestant's dance.

 

 

It was not that long. quite y and I can totally say I enjoy it.my nervous start to become so bad, knowing that I will be performing soon.

 

 

The 2nd university was from Busan. Jonghyun whispered on my ear. " This university was the school that made minho's blood boil" then the next thing who whispered besides me was Onew "since that school was the one who win over us"

"Oh" it was the only thing I can say,its making me want to perform already and show them that this school is talented too. 

and as for the 3 one, this time was so cute and i got a bit excited so i sang and sing with boa unnie besides me.

 

and the last performer before. it made me forget about my nervous.

 

 

but when I realize we are next.I breathe really hard. making myself calm, I felt someone was looking at me so I looked back this person but he didnt react so he just turn his head like he did not know me... AGAIN. such a cold heart frog. I scrunches my nose while saying it in my head. Finally our school has been called.

 

 

After the performance I smiled to myself while breathing in a relief. "AHHH~ Finally the hell night was day" I said to myself.

"Whats the use of dancing. we will just lose" I blew my bangs up while mumbling.  

"Who said we will lose?" he raise his eyebrow. "ME" I grin at him.

"Well then what will you do if we WIN?" he added. Jonghyun and Onew is right he really did want to win this time so does that mean they really lose from the game ??? hmm .. Bu-

"YAH!" he snapped out my toughts and I got startled a bit. " W-wae!??" I crossed my arms.

"Remember our deal?" he smirked then chuckled.  "If  I WIN you do what I want, IF we LOSE I do what you want"

"wait the minute..." I frowned and realize that I should be the one whos dealing with WINNING not with LOSING 

 

 

[FLASHBACK]

 Suddenly his eyes caught Yuri's food attention. He slowly his lips as he stares at it. Minho checked his left and right even his front and back to see if someone was watching him. He crawled his hands to the food.

"Yah Kids~!!111" he was cut off by Ms.hwang's loud voice from the door. Minho hid his hands behind him ,making it behave. "I'll be gone for some minutes, Im trying to find your choreograpgher, okay?" she asked while holding on to the door knob." neh,okay." Yuri answered, nodding at her. "okay well then" She  then slammed the door.

"Yah, put my pet down will you?" Minho said coldy to Yuri who was cuddling Roo.

she replied with a gasp, looking at the puppy then to Minho."Your pet ??"

"I didnt know cold people like you own a pet" she mumbled under her breath.

"I heard that, Idiot" he said then pulled the puppy away from Yuri.

"YAH~! you are hurting him" her voice start to raise up.

He then asked Yuri after facing his back at her, walking back to his place."its a HER,Didnt Ms.Hwang told you until what time are we going to practice about this stupid competition"  

"Hey, Watch you words, Man. You should be thankful that we are given a chance to participate" she talk back, putting her hands on her hips. " Who knows we might win, and make people love us" she explained smiling.

"I'll believe you if We won this competition." he said softly, rufflling jonghyun's pet.

"Of course we will" Yuri gave minho a sarcastic laugh. "Thats why Im here" She shurg.

Minho then rolled his eyes replying at her "Dont make me deal a bet with you" 

Yuri chuckled,crossing her arms infront of Minho."Well then Lets make a bet"

for crying out loud. she is making a bet with a wrong guy he thought as he said  "Dont be ridiculous"

[END OF FLASHBACK]

 

"YAH! I bet with WINNING not with LOSING!!" I shouted a bit, looking at him.

"I said it first already, NO taking back" he mocked.

"WOAH JINJA!!" I shook my head and facepalm. 

 


 

ANNNNNYEONGG~~ ^^

its been a while heh, and I hope you guys like my NEW LONG UPDATE.

and i kine of change the photos and put settings heh.

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENTS are my inspiration ;n;

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

-BananaMilk118