Chapter Eighteen

Mr.DreamBoy

[Yuri's POV]

"pfft, if he really dont like me. SO BE IT" I mumbled to myself while heading back home. Both of my hansd are inside the pocket of my jacket, but a FAKE one. My mind went blank and that time I thank God for not letting me think anything. not even my problems or things I like but Once My eyes met a well known person I rolled my eyes. The time stopped and the only thing I knew from that point was those big round eyes. and the only word that echoed in my mind was MINHO.

"YAH KWON YURI!" he shouted and the 3 guys laughed at him. "asking for help from a girl ? isnt that ridiculous?" one of the guy said then they all start to laugh.

"KWON YURI!" he shouted again and I noticed him wiping the blood on his lips.

I smirked,shooking my head and about to step forward. "Yuri-ah~~"  A soft voice came out from his mouth and it made me turn my body around,completely shock.

"woah jinja" I chuckled sarcastically then walk away a few steps but it made me stop after hearing him beg for me to help the out of him. "I'll talk to you again if you help me" he said.

oh boy, you tihink Im that easy? I commented in my head and decided to continue my journey home."Arasso! I'll treat you some TAYOYAKI" Minho nodded while the guy besides him was busy holding his arms, not letting him go and just watched me and minho.

For the second time I turn around and look him straight in the eyes.When It comes to takoyaki....lets say FOOD there's a 99% chance that I will come to you  and those big round FROGGY eyes is the 1% that end up making me help him in the end.

I rolled my eyes, warming myself up. My feet hurried it self towards them and the guy who was holding the bag said "look at this brave chic-" I land my fist on his face and kicked the following guy who was about to grab my arms on his private area. After that I wraped my finger's on minho's wrist and pulled him quickly out of the place. and thats how I easily won.

My mind was filled with FREE TAKOYAKI not even knowing we were running too far from the bad guys."why are we running" he chuckled a bit.

"Because I want takoyaki so badly" I replied coldly.

He stopped me from runing. Curiousity made me turn around, I saw him smiling and he said "is that so? then why are you holding my hand?"

"AIGOOO JINJA! Im not!" I denied ,biting my lower lip. His faced turn into poker face and pulled up my hands, My heart jumped a bit after seeing our fingers are interwind so perfectly .I tried to pulled my hand out of his palm but he strongly hold on to it. "You want this?" Minho teased that made me frown.

I lost my words, and start panicking. oh what do I say? KWON YURI YOU BETTER SAY SOMETHING THIS IS NOT RIGHT!! I screamed in my head. I pointed at the poster and act nothing happened. His head followed where I was pointing."ohhh~~ TAKOYAKKIII!!!~" I said. my eyes was sparkling while I look at the posters hungrily. I pulled him again and went inside the dinning.

We entered in and there is this thing that ringed sparkly,signaling the owner that they have customer.

"Goodevening Master and Miladay" One of the workers said.

"1 table pls" I said with a sweet smile. He looked down and commented "oh? couple" he chuckled and I quickly looked at him,only realizing we are still holding each other's hands.

finally we let go of each other's hands and I quickly rub it and said."OF COURSE N-"  

Suddenly I felts his big and warm hands wrapped again on my hands,interwinding each finger on to mine."YES WE ARE,1 table for us"

"YA-" he then covered my mouth, preventing me from whining.

he looked down at me start to use his cold voice again."Just Go for it"  

GO FOR IT? after ignoring me alot of times and even saving your life,you want me to GO FOR IT????? as your girlfriend? damn it man, YOU MAKE ME CONFUSE.

and the last thing I knew we were sitted in the couple area and i completely glare at him.

"BWO!?" he asked.

"Tch, whats is wrong with you? why would you even think and tell to that guy that we are... a "

"a...co.." I bit my lips then hold onto my breathe while forcing my mouth to continue talking.

"COUPLE?" he finished.

I nodded then replied "YES! thats it!"  

I saw him smirked then he  glanced at the poster besides us,it was attached on the window glass. I followed where he glanced and my eyebrow met,frowning.

tumblr_inline_mzjolbHsMC1qbtsis.jpg

"is that a mickey mouse iphone and a samsung camera????!1!!!!!????" I asked with my sparkling eyes,excited. the fact that I can eat what I want and win a new phone and even a camera.

"WOAH DAEBAK!!!" I looked at him and he kinda didnt react.

"excuse me?" I raise my hand,asking for a waiter politely.

"Neh? Milday?" He walked towards us. I blush a bit and chuckled at him. "Aish,jinja Dont call me that" I demand. I pointed at the poster "IS THIS TODAY??? DID YOU JUS-"

"neh ,its today and as you can see its our grand opening today and none of our customer was able to eat it al-" I inhaled deeply then cut him off as well

"WELL DEAL .BRING IT ON, BRING ALL THE TAKOYAKI HERE!!"  

"arent you going to ask why me why did we used iphone an-" and once again he got inturrupted by our greatet frog prince in korea.

"just do what she said" Minho said in a cold tone while looking at him.

"I understand" he bowed then left us. "woah, thats new and a bit nice" I clapped softly.

"arent you going to ask me why I pick th-"

before he could finish I  inturrupted him and said "I wont, since I like what you pick as your treat for me" I said in a nice voice while smiling innocently at him.

"well that smie is new and you look a little bit of human" he mocked then clap his hand sarcastically.

I just stared at him then a few seconds later the waiter serve all the food we order and now our table filleds with takoyaki. "reminders, Only to get the samsung camera and iphone, you have to share the 1,000pcs together since this is a couple game so thats mean you guys needs to feed each other not by yourself. EAT WELL~" The waiter said then bowed to left us. We both looked at each other then blinked.

"LETS.DO.THIS " I emphazise each word. he smirked then laugh a bit then shove 3  pcs of takoyaki in my mouth. I was so shock about his sudden action. I covered my mouth then open a bit. "HOOT~~" I muttered.

he then laugh but end up being choke when I shove a takoyaki in his mouth. " yah!!" he shouted a bit. he was able to shout since I didnt shove 3 takoyaki in his mouth like he did to me. but at least he choked.

Belive it or not but we end up feeding each other as fast as we could. I told it we need to hurry since its late so then instead of 2 at a time he then suggest to eat 5 at a time which actually made himself choke more. hA. You cant beat  me when it comes to eating espcially if its takoyaki.

"ughh I need to go to the bathroom" I mumbled while rubbing my tummy. Once I stdod up Minho suddenly stood up which made me asked me. " YAH! Wae?" He looked at me straight in the eyes. his  is saying something to me, something evil that he is about to do ,after that he quickly marched his feet away from me which gave me a clue. "YAH CHOI MINHO!!!" I run after him.

Good thing there was not that much people around, all the workers there watched us run,trying to find the bathroom."Excuse me, where's the bathroom?" Minho asked. "go right then turn left" one of the workers answered.

"KAMSANGMIDA!" he patted  him hardly. "YAH!" I shouted as I arrive besides the worker he thanked.

"Where's the bathroom?" I panickly asked, panting. "go right then turn left" he said again.

"THANKS!" I said back then followeed minho.

As soon as we arrive I saw only one door, I scan my eyes and saw another room. YES! must be for female comfortroom but then as soon as I open the door I saw the room was full of boxes and things.

"MILADY!!!!!!" someone shouted. I bend my body abit,holding on to my tummy. "b-bwo??? where's the bathroom??!?"

"Im very sorry but we only have one bathroom" he said then bowed 90 degress.

"EHHHH!?!?!1 ho-" I heard a flash of a toilet coming from a room and I hurried towards it. Minho came out and I pulled him out as fast I could then pushed him,making sure he wont come in.

The scent inside of it was bad and I have to hold on it so I can do my business here.

"Ahh finally~" I breathe in a relief.

"KWON YURI HURRY UP AND GET OUT! I NEED TO USE THE BATHROOM!" Minho demand while slamming the door. I ignored him and continue on what am I doing.

After some minutes I feel normal again and so then I open the door to get out but then my tummy growled and starts to make me do another round. Minho was already infront of me, he tried to pushed me.I extended  both of my hands to his collar to prevent myself from letting him push me out of the bathroom.

"you are done already! let me do my business now!" he said. "SHIRO! Im not yet done,So you get out !" I shouted. Before losing from him. we made a eye contact, I blink at him then lost my mind from those big round eyes. I noticed his lips form a smirked. I lost my grip and let him pushed me out,making me fall on the floor. 

"what a cute couple" the workers chuckled. I raise my eyebrow while sitting on the floor, I turn my head to where was the vocie came from and all the workers was there,and I just realize that we were shouting from each other that made all their attention sneak on us. "AHH! M-mian I-"

I looked behind me then saw minho rubbing his tummy, and he was smiling a bit. DAMN THAT SMILE. I run quickly inside the bathroom to pushed minho.

~~

[Minho's POV]

I waited fot yuri on our table and I realize she was taking too long. Was that much too that she spend almost half of her day with the toilet? I got up from my seat then came back to the bathroomto get her but she was not there, I ask the people inside the restaurant but they said she went out.

 I grab my coat from my chair but then someone called me out "MASTER!"

I glanced at him after I put my coat on. "Dont forget to give this to her, she seems to like it very much, CONGRTAS~ you have a nice realtionship" He said while giving me the a box with a ribbon on it. its must be the prize so I guess we ate all the takoyaki but where did she go? I thought she likes this?  

"oh neh! gomawo" I bowed a little then went out to look for her.

The curfew is soon, I need to find her as soon as possible. My eyes  got entertain by the lights of the city in seoul but I got distract by the people who are gathering around in a big circle. My feet automatically run itself from curiousity, I forced my self to get in the bunch of people, as soon as I reach the center of the circle they are gossiping about ,I saw Yuri standing there with fears in her eyes,crumpling his fist ightly infront of a group of girls


YOO!!

n'aww i feel touch even nough there area few people.

THANKS~

hope you like my new update, takoyaki for minyul ;w;

I stop making poster for each chapter since My computer was been formatted and all my minyul photos was gone T^T 

soori~ and as you see yuri's face omF

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE~

xoxo

-BANANAMILK118