Chapter Thirteen.

Mr.DreamBoy

 


[ Yuri's POV]

After talking to myself I just lay my on the floor, leaning my head back on the wall.

My eyes fall on its own for awhile , breathing some air in, having some peace in my mind would be great for now. After some minutes my ear heard a cirp of a bird. My eyes open automatically. I stod up from where I was sitting and I went to the window.

The sun's brightness hit me, My hand made its way to go to cover my face from it.

"YURI-AH~111!!"

My eyes looked down from the window and I saw a smiling minho.

"tch, bwo? what are you smiling at? eh?" I got puzzeled. Alot of things came into my mind making me more confuse.

the sound of the slammed door echoed in the room which cause me to look back and check who was it. My eyes was about to pop out as I saw minho slowsly making his way towards me , smiling widely

"what the..??" I mumbled as I got tackled by him.

I land on the floor, him on top of me,squeezing me.he release from the hug and faced me. his face was so close to mine that I can feel his heavy warm breath on me.

he flip my bangs  and caress my hair. I blinked at him. It was more than 5 minutes we are staying on the position like that. he broke the silence by whispering " I miss you" he then grin. His face was coming near my face, pursing his lips. I closed my eyes and waitied.

[Narrtor's POV]

So Then Minho made his plan to make yuri awake in his own way since Ms.Hwang said so to him and he was just trying to be a obidient student .He put the puppy on his arms and entered the practice room, tip toeing on the floor. he made sure yuri wont woke up from his heavy steps that he was making towards her place.he put the puppy on the floor near Yuri, He then smiled at the puppy.

his hands ruffled the head of the puppy "shhh, wake her up when I left the room , neh?" he said then patted the puppy's head.

He walked away and opened the door, He then look behind. The puppy tilted her head. Minho nodded while smiling as he gave the puppy thumbs up. "ROOOO-AHHH~!!111" he shouted at the button of his troat. After that  he quickly  closed the door, the dog barked and cause yuri to move from her place as she sleep.

The puppy run towards Yuri and jumped on her face. Yuri groan and mumbled "Stop it minho, dont m-" She couldnt finish her words because as she open her eyes the puppy welcomed her with a big on her face.

"eekk~~ YAH!!" Yuri pushed the puppy's face away But as soon as she saw how cute the puppy is she cant help but to smile and squished her.

"Aigoooo Yah~~ What a cute dog" she said as she continue to play with the puppy.

"I thought a frog was me" and said to herself "that HOW CAN FROG HUMANS?  , Im glad it was all just a freaking dream...well he was kinda cute in my dreams" she said to herself then giggled. 

 

[Yuri's POV]

I stod up and chuckled as I  let the puppy roll herself all around the practice room. I brushes off the dust on me then as I face the mirror, my smile kinda fade away. I walk towards the other mirror around the room and stares at myself.

"Aigooo. Pfft" I said as I breathe heavely and blew my bangs off. Suddenly a name can be heard in the room.

"Yuri-ah" a deep voice called out as it echoed in the room.

"eh? Who is ... it?" I asked while I try to looked around. Gosh Is people trying to make fun of me again? argh for heaven's shake if they  reach my limit  they will regret this.

I stared at the guy infront of me  and Once  Our Eyes met  His body shivered, Its like he got hit by a thunder  and got scared of it. Am I that scary? Or Im just pretty that they got nervous  when they see my face?. Oh Well At least  He looks ..familiar?

 I made my way towards him , leaning on his face.

“Tch, What are you planing to do now huh ?!?!”  I shouted at him making him move backwards and gets more scared of me.

“I-I-I didn’t mean to do it with your friends that night ” He stuttered covering his face.

I calm myself, getting some Air and breathing in all calmly.“ Next time you are planing to do it Make sure Im not behind you , you “ I said in a calm tone.

 

[FLASHBACK]

[Narrator's POV]

Yuri walk down the hallway besides the street, All dark. nothing can be seen but  A single lightstand, sad to know its broken, it keeps blinking not letting the  the light be gone until she heard someone screamed

"AHHHH! SOME HELP"

Yuri's head lighten up and her ear perked. she quickly run where was the voice came from. As she arrived the place her eyes saw 2 young man closing the gap between the 2  ladies  who almost have the same age as her. the 2 guys was pinning them on the wall besides the garbage.

"YAH~!" Yuri shouted that made everyone turn their head at her.

"YOU. What are you trying to do !?!??" She pointed at the tall man.

"AND YOU1?!?" She then  pointed the next guy besides the tall man.

"I'll give u 5 seconds to run" Yuri warned. clenchining her hands ready to land her fist on their face.

"Its YURI SUNBAENIM~1111!!" The tall guy suddenly got frighten.

 

"Lets go~~!!" The other guy stuttered and pulled his friend with him, dragging theirselves away.

 

[END OF FLASHBACK]

 

“Neh neh” He nodded .

“Speaking of that, why the hell are you here? I thought you study in-“

“that was before”

I bit my lower lip and glance at him “Do I look like Im done talking ? huh?”

“M-miahne~~~~” He start to sob.  “ Pls dont hurt me Sunbaenim~~~” He pulled my feet and starts to weep on it.

Well at least he knew I will hurt him more .“After what you did to those two girls you think I wont hurt you?” I gritted my teeth, pulling my feet back.

“Sunbaenimmmmm~~~” He cried out loud, begging I pulled his collar and widen my eyes at him, scarying him more and more. This cause him to sob more.

“Do you want me to come back to that  stupid school and be the one to stand as the Student Counsil's President again?” I shouted but loud enough for him to get deaf.Looking straight at his begging eyes.

Seeing this guy who has the same university as me back then makes me want to come back and rule that University again.They are starting to change to their bad attitudes again. all I did is fix that school. I mean back then when I Freshmen College and I  enter that school.argh. words cant express, its more like a Circus than school to be honest.

Students are not listening to the teacher, they are just calm and playing around inside the class like they are not planning to have future and I can see that the some of the teachers are tired of things in this school Thats why I kind of think maybe if I  will rule this damn school maybe everything would be great.All I did for the past few years was study. I even enetered a karate club just to know how to proctect myself and become strick.That time My dad who begin to forget us.I was so scared of My unnie leaving me for being hard headed and lazy, Who the heck want to be Alone in this Freaking world?

I release him from my grip and faced my back at him.“Im going to be honest here Prez“ He said softly

I turn around and faced him again.“GAH~ can you not call me that here, and besides Im not your Prez anymore You are one of them who choose it” I said disappointedly.

He his lips and take a deep gulp.“First of All” He begun taking a long breathe. “Im so sorry for not picking you as our President again for the LAST YEAR of yours”

There was a long silence after He said that. Good thing we are Alone in the room. I look at the window crossing my arms, making my mind clear hoping I wont Over Think things again. “Keep Talking” I said gently.

“I really want you back in our University again” He looked down playing with his fingers.

“and I know this school is way better than ours but without you in our school is not not as good as before. My Personality and Attitude is coming back again when Yana become the President, All she did is Flirt with Almost every boys in our school and now she is declaring to have war with other public university because other people start to insult our school. We choose her because you are being TOO STRICK with us especially with the boys and there are things you dont understand”

“There you are ~~” A cheerfull voice Interrupted.

It caught My attention and I  curiously look at her.“Ms.Hwang~”

Ms.Hwang took a few steps towards me and caress My hair.“Hello dear~ Dont Worry your Partner is here”

“eh~?but I thought” I scan the room and The Person Im talking to is gone. Its Ilhoon. I Know All the faces of the students in my past school and there are only few That I know their  names and one of them is Ilhoon. Which he was just here a Minute ago arguring with me.  

“Yah! Get in” Ms.Hwang Ordered

I waited for the person that Ms.hwang was saying to walk in the room.It took 60 seconds for him to decide Whether to enter the room or not.

Both of my Eyes and mouth wide open. Gasping. There is it again his cold hearted, aura,attitute  and personality all in 1. He didnt say something he just walk directly infront of the big mirror in this dancing room, placing his thinigs down. 

I burried my face on my palm  sighning heavily.“I knew this was coming"

 The tention on Minho was not good. I can totally feel it. So All Did the last 2 hours was zip my mouth and follow what Ms.hwang was saying.Practicing for the contest for OUR SCHOOL’S PRIDE.

Ms.Hwang rolled her Eyes, making her way to the stereo. She turn it off and wrap her arms around her chest. Minho and I quickly seperates ourselves from each other’s touch. "Ms.Kwon All you have to do is feel the rhyme of the music. You have to dance WITH FEEELLINGGSSS~!” she emphasize , rolling her eyes.

I scratch my head, looking down, puffing my cheeks of embarrassment.

“thats it  10 minutes break~” Ms.Hwang  command, She Then massage her  head, calming herself from the stress she is getting.

I sat on the floor, leaning back my head on the mirror. I sighn heavily While Minho was about to sit besides me but as soon as he saw my face he quickly move away to sit far away infront of me. "Aish" I complained as I roll my eyes at him.

I gathered my hair up then tied them up Then I  Felt Minho was looking at me so My eyes automatically looked at him, as soon as our eyes met he made his head turn around and pretend that he didnt saw me.

"tch" I smirked then shook my head.

As My eyes was scan itself around , A  familiar paper bag caught my attention besides my bag.It was placed where Minho was resting.Oh great now that I got curious about that paper he might think I wanna sit besides him and flirt with him.who cares anyway I said in my thoughts.

 

[Narrator's POV]

 

So Then Yuri hurried her feet towards their things and just like what she guess, he actually watched coldy at her as she walk. She then kneeled 

"OH!Its from Yunho Oppa" she said loudly as if she  was talking to someone. "TSS yeah sure"  he whispered to himself , rolling his eyes as he drink his beverage.

Yuri's face made a smug at him before her hands making it way to open the paper bag."woahhh~ TAKOYAKKKIIIII~" she said amusingly, Sparkles can be seen in her eyes , Showing how happy she was.

The young lady's mouth is wide open ready to shove all of the food was given by her and then a loud bark can be hear out of the blue inside the room. Yuri gently put her food down on the floor and said. "Oh the puppy" She  dash her feet around the room but then she notice Minho pulled his phone out of his jacket, hearing those big loud bark. 

Yuri gritted her teeth then decided to turn his back around."okay this is making me confuse" she mumbled.was the dog early suddenly disappear too like ilhoon did? or maybe it was his pet and bought it here with him ? or better yet was it Minho's Phone?"

okay calm down, Yuri-ssi.act normal as if nothing happen and  talk human okay. she thought as she breath in and out.

While Yuri was busy talking to herself and thought was losing her mind, Minho was talking  tosomeone on the phone.  

???: You bastard Give her back to me.

Minho: Didn't I said that I will give her back to you after I finish my stupid practice?!?!11

???: Oh Come on Minho, She needs to eat, she might lose weight

Minho: For heaven's shake Hyung. she is so fat aready.and I still need her, Im still making some fun  pfft.

Minho hang the phone up Didnt even bother who he was talking to, letting his phone rang again.Once again a loud bark came out from Minho's phone, confusing Yuri.

Yuri was walking back to her place when a bark echoed in the room again. Yuri then looked back and scanned the room. Minho then covered his mouth from laughing at Yuri's stupidness. He then pressed his phone and continued his conversation.

???:YAH! how could you hang up ?? By the way You can have her the whole day b-

Minho: I dont need her the whole day, and besides i wont be here the whole day practicing with this crap, hyung.

???: Oh really?? Okay If you lose her, might as well find me a new friend to flirt with. 

Minho reach his small tempered. he gritted his teeth then did all his best to whisper calmly.

Minho: Oh Come on Jonghyun Hyung she is just a  *forcing to whisper calmy*  PUPPY. 

On the other hand  Jonghyun made a poker face and ready to hang up his phone.

Jonghyun: Man, I need my ROO  back before 7:30pm if not. Do what I said.  

Minho's mouth was ready to reply but his hyung hang it up as soon as he finish his words to him. Well that was ....just Freaking nice. he said in his thoughts while releasing his anger by biting his lips hard.

Suddenly his eyes caught Yuri's food attention.It wast he perfect timing for him to steal since this stupid classmate of him is busying with the puppy.  The small silver platter of takoyaki was not that far away from yuri, but it was enough for Minho to reach,He slowly his lips as he stares at it. Minho checked his left and right even his front and back to see if someone was watching him. He crawled his hands to the food.

"Yah Kids~!!111" he was cut off by Ms.hwang's loud voice from the door. Minho hid his hands behind him ,making it behave. "I'll be gone for some minutes, Im trying to find your choreograpgher, okay?" she asked while holding on to the door knob." neh,okay." Yuri answered, nodding at her. "okay well then" She  then slammed the door.

"Yah, put my pet down will you?" Minho said coldy to Yuri who was cuddling Roo.

she replied with a gasp, looking at the puppy then to Minho."Your pet ??"

"I didnt know cold people like you own a pet" she mumbled under her breath.

"I heard that, Idiot" he said then pulled the puppy away from Yuri.

"YAH~! you are hurting him" her voice start to raise up.

He then asked Yuri after facing his back at her, walking back to his place."its a HER,Didnt Ms.Hwang told you until what time are we going to practice about this stupid competition"  

"Hey, Watch you words, Man. You should be thankful that we are given a chance to participate" she talk back, putting her hands on her hips. " Who knows we might win, and make people love us" she explained smiling.

"I'll believe you if We won this competition." he said softly, rufflling jonghyun's pet.

"Of course we will" Yuri gave minho a sarcastic laugh. "Thats why Im here" She shurg.

Minho then rolled his eyes replying at her "Dont make me deal a bet with you" 

Yuri chuckled,crossing her arms infront of Minho."Well then Lets make a bet"

for crying out loud. she is making a bet with a wrong guy he thought as he said  "Dont be ridiculous"

 


 

 

HELLLLLO GUYS~ ^_^

 

yeap thats it for chapter 13, hope it was kind od cliffhanger XD

 

THANKS NEW SUBSCRIBERS, <3333

 

Comments makes Author-nim Inspirated <3

 

Dont forget to Comment and Subscribe 

 

XOXO

 

-BANANAMILK118 ♥♥♥♥