Chapter FourtyFive

Mr.DreamBoy

Chpater 45: Reunion

[Yuri's POV]

not long ago I came back to seoul. well it took me a lot of time to decide, a lot of reasons to give whether should I attend or not. I was invited anwyays and the fact that I belong in this batch, I hsould be joining them with the reunion party. I told Boau nnie that I will be coming back as fas tas I could to paris even to my brother, Yunho. He forced himself to with me no matter how many times I refuse. so we made a deal, a deal which he wont come with me in the party itself but I agree that he can come with me.

It was pretty hard to be with Yunho oppa. he makes orders. he wants me to choose what he wants and he keeps reasoning that its for my own safety. hA. yeah right as if im 12 yrs old. psh.

"look, Im old enough to do thing by myself"

"Yuri,its 10 in the evening and you want to buy in the convience store" he warned.

"Why cant you just let me? its not like im gonna see my friends and do drugs" I rolled my eyes as I put my shoe on.

"do you even know how dangerous the wolrd is? Im just-"

"trying to protect me?" I mumbled with a irritated voice. "dont you think you are over protecting me ?"

After that, I walk out the apartment. piss off.I sighned besides the door and quickly made my way out.Both hands was inside my pocket. ahhh~ winter is coming

I smiled to myself as I arrive at a small convience store near the apartment. "how abouta cold ice cream for a cold weather?" I said to myself and giggled. Its been years since I came back I miss the scenery here especially the food ugh. walking out the store,My eyes sparkled as I my ice cream,watching the stars.

~~

"Annyeonghaseyo~" The waitress greeted me. "annyeong" I smiled.

"you have a very nice custome, A VERY Y AND COOL one to be exact" the girl commented,extremely nodding and giving me a thumbs up. "Aigoo,Thanks~" I chuckled  after that she lead me to the table. An empty table. well . I dont know if it is suppose to be good cause I can do anything I want now that Yunho oppa is nor gaurding me or the fact that I dot have anyone to accompany me.

Yes,I know Im suppose to know the people here but have they forget who I was way back in college? yeah I was a lose a pathethic boyish loser. I was well know from being boyish. but who the fck knows I end up being a model.hA.

I wonder where is sooyoung and sunny. we havent seen each other after graduation.damn it.its funn yto know that I miss them.speaking them I bet minho wont come. he is not into parties or social life.at least thats what I know.

I walk around so I wont look like fool alone in that table.finally I saw a familiar figure, at first I was confuse but as I get closer I snorted and gasped infrnt of her.

"OLAF!?!?!?1 are you kidding me?" I laugh as I saw sooyoung. "holy black men. kWON YURI !?!?!?1" she said back,grining.

I have to admit it. Sooyoung looks so cute with her olad custome.actually,she was the only person wh owas shock to see me like this. there were a lot of people who I past by,saw my custome, most of them are gossiping. oh whats new? they have changed at all. at least I did.

"yeAh its me big foot" I replied,slapping her shoulder" what kind of childish is this?"

"and since when have you wear those skinny clothes? what are you a kitty? a tigger? anyway the last thing I knew,I was prettier than you... until now" she hrugged her shoulder

"you mean" I pouted. "Where is sunny?

"oh that bastard?" she chuckled. "guess what, she is a DJ now"

I smiled at her and said in awe "woahhh~"

"YEP!"

"how have you been?"she asked and shrug my shouders off. "and by that, I mean your life"

I roll my eyes and exclaimed "I've been better~"

"oh come on,everyone knew about you and him" sooyoung ephasized.

"can we not" I said with a deep voice. "to be honest, Im still confuse about my feelings for him."

"FINE! I  dont like him anymore" I replied making my voice higher than before. "jinja? I bet soon or later  you will cling on him" she laughed.

"alright. even after I drink all those alcohol, I would never talk to him or even look at his stupid face"

"here,drink it all up" my friend chuckled as she put an old flashion glass infront of me. I frown a bit before drinking it all in one shot.

it didnt took me too long after I drink another shot of glass." see, I told you I dont have any feelings to him anymore" I said sounding a bit drunk.

but as soon as I turn around, my eyes attached to him. the tall man with small face and big round eyes."huh,imagination wont make me want him back" I said to myself and grabbed a glass to take another shot.

"Yul-ah~ daekbak~ he is so handsome" Sooyoung tapped my shoulder and I immediately raise my head up. "tch? who? brad pitt?"

"ani, detective conan" she replied,giggling. "see that tall man?" she pointed and laughed. "a real life dectective conan?" I said and she nodded. "I bet you will like him, he looks hot" she teased and snorted.

"OH. you are right. he looks cute" I smiled after I drink the last shot of my glass."here,take a photo with him ,sweetie" she reminded,putting my phone on my palm,she laugh at the end of her words but this time it was louder.

I got up and walked slowly towards him.I didnt say anything but instead I tapped him and positioned my front camera, smiling.he released a small chuckle before making a pose. After caputing, I checked my phone to see how I look like, my eyes wide open. I blinked and laughed at myself.I faced at him and said" you look like someone I know"

"someone? who?" he asked.

"a jerk" I answered. "he must be handsome"

"ugh. damn right" I groaned and he laughed,patting my back.

"oh? you look REALLY LIKE HIM" I frowned,grabbing both of his cheecks.

"really? I wonder how does he look like" I ignored him and leaned my face closer to him. I heard him sniffed the scent of him. "you're drunk" he mumbled, his warm breath giving me shivers. I nibbled my lips,blinking at him. "maybe thats why Im seeing you as him.." I smiled.

"can I keep you?" I randomly requested.staring at his eyes. "you know what.." he started

"you look like someone I knew as well.." he pasued and form a small smile. "the girl that I keep on dreaming"

"wait the minute.." I sniffed and grinned at him "you're drunk"

"I think I heard this conversation before" he said.  "its because we are both drunk I rolled my eyes,slapping his shoulder softly

"Agree,thats why you look y in my eyes" he commented sounding a bit sarcastic.

"I mean it though" he added, he was serious this time.

"oh shut up, you are just " I shook my head.

Later on I left hi mand went back to my place where sooyoung is nowhere to be find. I gathered the chairs together,alligning them so I can lay my on and sleep. I slept on the chairs with a smile on. I cant help it. I was pretty sure it was not minho who I was talking to a while ago, but he sure did made my night today. his sweet smile and cute face wont make me forget even after I sleep and get drunk.

I woke up and the last thing I knew I was in the reunion with my batchmates. I stir around and streched my arms only realizing someone was sleeping besides me. I was still sleeping to react on it. "Yah taemin,move your feet away" he groaned in a deep voice. My eyebrow raised and I sat on the bed ,pulling the the cover away. "Y-YAH~!" he complained.

I jump out of the bed. walking at the other side of the bed. I gasped when I saw his eyes. I know this eyes. thos pretty and big round eyes that makes me weak. "" I cursed in a small tone but enought for him to hear. I saw my phone besides the lamp and I hurried

my hands to grab it and once I opened. my eyes and mouth was wide." wow fck" I said.staring at it. "well I kidna look pretty here" I said in my head and chuckled.

minho-and-yuri-2014-smtown-halloween-par

 
 
 

he opend his eyes and caught me,tip toeing."what are you doing here?" he asned and of course as the heroin of the day I ignored him. the fact that I was still wearing my custome last night makes me feel even worst after finding out that im in minho's apartment in seoul.

he stod up and shouted "HEY IM ASKING YOU !" he shouted. I turn around and saw him topless with a boxer on. My cheeks turn red and my nerves are heating up. "you have a nice boxer" I suddenly said out of the blue.

he looked down and pulled the bedsheet on him. as if I seen him . "theres nthing to see" I laughed.he glared at me and there was a 5 seconds stare before I run out of the room as fast as I could.

"oh? GOOD MORNING NOONA" Taemin greeted. "MORNING  TAEMIN!" I shouted as I run pass by him. "Key hyung! Yuri noona left" taemin announced,smiling. "stop fooling around taemin, shes drunk ho-"

"we need to talk. I'll call you" Yuri glanced at key.

"ughh where's my otehr shoe? I need to leave" I smacked my head as I push all the shoes away besides the door. "here" a soft voice said. I looked up and saw Jinki,smiling at me. "thanks" I said,smling back.

my hands was about to turn thr door knob but a familiar voice stop me,saying "you wont want to look like a crazy idiot wearing" I turned around and saw Jonghyun holing a casual clothes. "right"

a loud shout can be heard. I told jonghyun to find me a place where minh wont be seeing me.he pulled to his room."get out" she command. "what? why?" he asked.

"what do you mean why? Im gonna change!"

"oh right" he said with smirk on his face. "srsly,stop it" I rolled my eyesn pinched his shoulder. " yah! that hurts"

"get out and tell minho I left" yuri said for the seoncd time.

"why is yuri sleeping on my bed?" minho asked patiently.Taemin whistle innocently,slowly leaving the heavy atmosphere.

"tell me before I even explode" Minho warned.

"well you are the one who bought her here" key spoke,rolling his eyes.

Minho's eyebrow met,he was frowning."that doesnt make any sense, why would I bring her? here?"