Chapter Thirty.

Mr.DreamBoy

Chapter 30: Eveything disappeared with a blink of an eye

The coming of school year for collage student was near and of course their summer break will be end soon but it wont stop Minho and Yuri for being together.

It was late afternoon the two lover birds was having picnic on the park.Everything was place neatly the red white stripes of the blanket they are using,the baskey that placed on top of it.

"AishDidnt I tell you to wear dress?" Minho complained,scanning his eys on Yuri who was wearing jeans and simple shirt.

"Ah wae,do I have? its uncomofrtable" she pouted like kid,sitting on the grass with a blanket on it,munching her bread.

Minho chuckled and sat besides her and said "here,Key bought for you, he wanted you to wear it today"

"does HE really want it or YOU were the one who wanted it? tsh" she replies digging her hands inside the paper bag.

"whats this? DRESS" she gasped. "woah jinja,I knew you were the one who wanted it not him" Yuri complained as she pulled it out,looking how simple and yet beautiful it is.

"ehhh its too .."she made a pause for a moment,scratching her head.

"come on,wear it...for me hmm?" Minho begged 

"and whats the return of your favor if I wear this?" her girlfriend asked,crossing her arms.

suddenly Minho becomes suspicious and just grined at her "A gift..."

She then stod up and brush off her clothes "dont talk like that you look scary" she laughed and turn her back,making her way to find a nearby bathroom

~~

"YAH! Where are you?" Minho worriedly asked. It was almost evening,The rain was falling heavily,A loud thunder can be heard,he was inside his room,no lights can be seen,all his things are scattered around but that wont stop minho from calling Yuri.

"Arasso Arasso, I'll come with you to Japan"He said as his anxiety starts to flow on his nerves. "Im sorry,what did I do wrong?" he added. without knowing tears start to flow down on his cheeks as he sat on the floor,massaging his forehead while holding his phone.

"Minho-ah~ sorry,my aunt is very mad and needs me" Yuri replied between her fears words.

That night Minho decided to run to down and hurried himself to get in the car ,the rain was still pouring heavily and he didnt even bother to grab an umbrella. The only thing he wanted to grab is the oppurtunity to be with Yuri.

"OH COME ONE SUNNY! I know you know where Yuri is !" he shouted on his phone. It was traffic casuing Minho to be mad. "Im sorry Minho,I told you already, I dont know" Sunny excuse,convinching her friend's boyfriend to believe her.so Then Minho got off from his car and run to Yuri's house,lefting his care ws not important that moment,His anxiety was killing him. 

Once Minho arrived he quickly run to the car that was about to exist the gate."YURI-AH! OPEN THE DOOR! We need to talk ! " Minho shouted,tapping the window  of the car ,Yuri was looking at him inside the car,her tears wont stop from flowing down,she tried very hard to bit her lips to prevent herself from crying. she then gently close her eyes and whispered "Minho,lets stop this" assuming Minho can hear her.

"Ahjussi,start the car" Boa command coldly,she was sitting next to the driver,glancing behind Yuri who was crying so hard.

The driver obey what Boa said,he quickly start the car and left the guy keeps on banging the glass window. It didnt stop Minho from shouting Yuri's name.The moment came when the car was being drive fast and Minho gave up eventually,he stood there with his last shout. "YURI-AH!!!"

he was all wet,full of questions why does Yuri have to leave him.