Chapter FourtyOne.

Mr.DreamBoy

Chapter 41: Trust No One

Jonghyun's jaw dropped as he walk near to the lady sitting on a comfy chair inside the cafe. without realizing his mouth slowsly open and his eyes wide in surprise. "ARE YOU KIDDING ME??" he whined,sitting infront of her.

she ignor him and took a bite on her cake.she smiled at him sweetly and gentle giggled. "oh come on dont act like that infront of me" he continued to whine.

"it doesnt fit you at all" he added and stealed her plate and start shoving the food in his mouth.

"look bro,didnt I said I will repay you after this?" she blurt out while watching him eat.

"yEAH which means.the repay thing is TODAY"

"What happened to the pretty girl im asking?? "

"I SAID PRETTY GIRL NOT A PRETTY MAN"

Yuri's eyes flashed into glare and shoot Jonghyun right in that eyes."YAH! That hurts my woomanhood pride"

"not as much as my man pride" he whispred. "DAMN IT I NEED A DATE" he groaned.

"wait the minute.." Yuri paused for a moment and stared at Jonghyun.he then raised his eyebrow and asked why.

"this is cheating, I thought you and key are datign already?" she teased,pretending innocent.

"SINCE WHEN DID I DATE HIM?" this time his voice was louder than before and yuri laughed at him.later on she asked him to calm down and that she was just kidding. "I wont accept the deal about your date if I didnt know you were single" she chuckled.

"they will have a date again today again..."she stop and glanced away. "you are planing to ruined it? PFFT" her friend,Jonghyun replied

"why cant you just tell him that you STII LOVE HIM? after all-"

"I DID ALREADY!! and guess what? Im dump and yet here i am still seeking for hi mto love me again" yuriscrunched her nose,closing her fist to hold her temper.

Jonghyun was holding his breath and for a moment he released it and said softly "...woah CHILL"

"here's a plan..I-" 

"wait what plan? I laready made a plan and-"

"WILL YOU JUST ZIP YOUR MOUTH AND FOLLOW WHAT I SAY" Jonghyun gritted his teeth and that moment Yuri was sturttle a little and she quickly nodded after that Jnghyun buried his face on his palm.

after an hour of waiting the companion that jonghyun asked to go with them arrived. both jonghyun and yuri made a faceplam.

"HYUNG!" he called out. "woah jinja,noona,its been a while" he grinned.

"this is kai" he pointed out and of course the manlies man on earth is here" he continued to grinned while flashing a cute bat on his eyelash. "well not as manly as yuri" Jonghyun snorted out and made the 2 young guys laugh as well.

"aha,I bet mine is bigger than yours" yuri mocked. "wait..what?" Jonghyun tilted his head and looked down on him. "YAH! just bcs im small doesnt mean my thing..here is small" he defend pointing down himself,Yuri shook her head in response.

"the heck did you bring ,taemin?" Yuri complained as she looked at kai then back to taemin,this time she's glaring at him.

"what? you said to bring-"

"yeah we did" Jonghyun said " and we said A DATE" Yuri added.

"wae? cant I dtae MY FRIEND?" he excused nodging kai besides him.

"wait the minute are you two dating?" kai asked as she grabbed away the glass that taemin was drinking. "hey thats mine" Yuri shouted softly.,ignoring his question. "thats it,order ALL WHAT YOU WANT"

"eh jinja?" the 3 young man said in unison. "well I wont just let anyone touch MY FOOD"

"hey! arent you with me? why are you eating my food?" Yuri raised her eyebrow at Jonghyun. "well not when you ordered me a food" he said and hurried to the 2 dongsanges who is already holding a punch of food.

After that Yuri rolled her eyes and waited for them to come back. they put all the plates on the table,leaving no spaces.

"so where is your next date with yuri,hyung?" Kai asked again. "yeah yeah, I want to eat alot of pasteries in this cafe again" Taemin joined in,munching his cookies.

"wh-" Yuri was about to say something when Jonghyun spoke quickly while munching his food, doing it so perfectly at the same time like a pro. "we are not dating,you hear and see about us is lie. and besides I have a high taste in woman" he said soft,staring at his food with tender and loving care.he end his sentecne at the last bite of his food.

Yuri cant help but to turn her head at him,glacing at him with burning passion.

There was a silence and taemin broke it by saying "I cant believe I got fooled again.Kai leaned a bit closer to taemin's ears while watching Yuri and Jonghyun. "Trust no one,not even me"

"I heard Minho hyung is dating Yoona noona again" Taemin questioned." and because of that, Yuri release her stare at jonghyun. "you really think so?" she gently asked back. "hmm not sure but as what I see,I dont think Minho loves her as much as he loves you" Taemin explained out of the blue,making Jonghyun and Yuri gasps except kai who silently sipping his milkshake.

"oh snap" Taemin muttered,shock at his own words.i didnt took a long time for the 3 of them to realize. "what do you mean HE DONT LOVE HER MUCH AS HE LOVES ME?" she said as her voice start to get louder.she then looked at Jonghyun. "dont look at me, I didnt know about that,not even on how Minho and her become a couple"

Yuri ignored Jonghyun, of course she knew the fact that Minho dont open up that much to his friends,but not to taemin.

"OH RIGHT didnt you told me you will buy something?" Taemin excused while pulling kai's hand who is till busy drinking his milkshake. "YAH YOU! sit down,blurt it all out,I knew you know a lot of secrets.After about Yunho hyung being Yuri's sister and that you are also his brother? now what huh? what?" Jonghyun replied and quickly sat on taemin's lap to prevent him from running away. "yah hyung you are heavy" he complained."correction,Yunho hyung is my step-brother" he frowned.

"SERIOUSLY!?!? TAEMIN???!1"Yuri gasped loudly.

"no wonder I awlays see you around with Yuri noona and Yunho hyung" Kai mumbled. "woah I didnt know you can speak" Taemin mocked. "is the milkshake here that delicious?" he added and shook his head. "

Yuri just sigh heaily. now jonghyun knows everything. she didnt really want everyone to know about her tragic life especially about his family ,simply because shes scared. thats it. she knows to herself that no one will care thast why she is scare and keep to herself.

"the aunt that was forcing her to go abroad was taemin's mother. after Yuri's mom became the mistress of Taemin's dad,Yunho's dad became the next husband of Taemin's mother. am I right?" Kai clarified and put his empty the table.

"yes,thank you for explaining" Taemin patted him.

"Even though I know about it, Im still confuse, all I know is Yunho and Yuri are half sibling I didnt knew you are counted as well"Jonghyun pointed at taemin then rubbed his forehead.

kai then replied again "ah now I know why taemin and yuri noona looks so opposite"

"OPPOSITE?" Yuri and taemin asked,raising their eyebrow.

"hmm like WHY TAEMIN looks like a GIRL and WHY YURI NOONA looks like a seobang"

"yah, you seems so creepy today" taemin commented." why do peole love telling their secret to you when your mouth is such a clumsy thing" kai rolled his eyes at taemin. 

"This is your fault,I thought you will pay for it thats why I order everythign I want" Jonghyun frowned as he complained besides Yuri, the 4 of them is washing the dishes of the plates they used. "yeah I did but that doesnt mean I will pay for those" she said back.

"yeah yeah? you little mean chick" Jonghun mocked and quickly wiped a soap on Yuri's cheek. "what the-" Yuri groaned and covered his eyes. "ahh that hurts" she muttered,knowing the fact that Jonghyun accidentally wipde the sopa on her eyes. "eh? ahh sorry~" he said softly and lean closer to check Yuri's eyes. "hA got yah!" she laughed and hurried her hands and splashes a water on his face. "why you-" he gritted his teeth as the both of them end up splashing water on each other.

"YAH YAH LOVE BIRDS! behave pls" Taemin released a serious face,suddenly when he was about to check kai,his face was spilled by kai. little he didnt know,kai drank a water and  spilled it on his face. taemin then chuckled.

Later on Taemin and Jonghyun was left in the kitchen both kai and Yuri went to the comfortroom.

"hey, hyung" Taemin called out.

"hmm?" Jonhyun replied. "DO YOU LIKE YURI NOONA?" he asked.