Chapter TwentyOne.

Mr.DreamBoy

Chapter 21: Make her MINE

[Narrator's POV]

"Yah Yah Yah!!" Jonghyun called out and sat on the bench.Minho and Jinki was busy playing football,which they didnt heard Jonghyun, he was a bit far away from them.The guy run towards them and put his hands on his hips. "YAHHHHHHHH!!!" He screamed. Jinki was too startle so he accidentally trip off himself and kicked the ball, it flew away a bit high and landed on Jonghyun's head. Minho who saw the scene,he burst out of a big laugh,holding on to his stomach and was laughing crazy. "woah daebak!" he commented.

"Woah there lover boy,Tomorrow is Valentines and your Sugar Plum Princess is still not yours" Jonghyun talked back and pushed the ball on to him. Minho catched it and walked towards the bench.

Minho glared at Jonghyun and said."Tch,Its because some short and big head dino is blocking us!"  

Onew stood up from the grass and run to his bag to drink a bottle of water."Hey! The last thing I knew you told us that on Valentines,Yoona will be YOUR GIRLFRIEND"  he said as he drink.

"AH Jinja,Find a new girl already, damn its been years" Jonghyun response with a shook on his head.

"SHIRO!On Valentines day , you all gonna see it." he demand.

Jonghyun smirked a bit and crossed his arms while sitting besides Minho on the bench "Bring it! Froggie, Lets all met up here on Valentine's Day with our DATES!"

Onew gasped and glanced at Jonghyun ."DATE!? Yah Jjong you know I dont do su-"

"Hyung! THIS IS YOUR CHANCE!" Jonghyun rolled his eyes as he interrupted Jinki.

"FINE! as long as we will eat in a chicken restaurant." He agreed then his lips.

Jonghyun and Minho looked at each other,shock. "bu h-"

"NO BUTS! you guys wanted this" he said and walked away,kicking the ball to play.

"Aish this is your fault" Minho pushed jonghyun shoulder and shook his head. "Me?? YAH! I just want the truth!" he replied watching minho walk away.

"is this the reality you all wanted?" Jonghyun whispered to himself as he rub his shoulder where minho smacked it.

~~

Yuri was staring at Minho with hate,frowning and confuse at the same  time with his sudden approach."You what!?" Yuri asked between sunny and sooyoung in their usially seat in the canteen, they were busy eating when Minho walk towards them.

Yuri smirked and chuckled."Aigoo you poor guy,Tell me first that you need me" she tease and sunny and sooyoung both chuckled.Minho blinked at her two friends,not wanting to look a shame to their eyes so he cleared his throat and raised his eyebrow a bit,acting a little bit of cold.

So Minho lean on the table,moving his face closer to Yuri,looking straight in her eyes."Yuri-ah...I need you" he said in a soft and sweet voice that could melt every single girl in south korea.Yuri suddenly felt nervous and doest not how to response. she blinked a few times before pushing Minho,she looked at sunny and sooyoung and heard them saying. "damn,God bless korea.." Sunny mumbled and sooyoung looked at sunny and said. "No, God bless Yuri more for having such a hot korean white men"

"Aish" Yuri  complained and pinched Sunny and Sooyoung's arms.Yuri felt a little uncomfortable talking to minho around her friends so she grab Minho's arms and pulled him out of the cafeteria.

"Arasso as Long as You follow what I want" she agree right away.

"Bwo? Yo-"

"Alright then,NOOO~ I can deal with people easily" she shrug and was about to walk in the cafeteria but Minho pulled her shirt.

Minho glared at her."FINE" he said and walk away like nothing happened.

~~

On The day of Valentines Day.

"YAH! What is this???" Minho questioned Yuri who was standing besides him, watching Yoona talking on her Phone inside a fancy restaurant. "Aish,Did you do what I told you?" Yuri asked worriedly.

"Pabo,Of course I did, I even sent a boquet of flowers to her saying we are going on a date and such things."

she then glance at Minho, busy admiring Yoona far away."Jinja? You really did? oh GAH! you are so bad at lying" Yuri buried her face on her palm. "Kaja Lets get in" Yuri wraps his fingers around Minho's hands pulling him inside the resto.

"Y-yah! I still have plans with my friends" He refuse but end up sitting with Yuri next to  the table that Yonna is using. they were both covering their face with a book of menu,peeking a bit. "YAH! are you sure you sent it to the right adress? or did you sent it personaly?" Yuri whispered.Minho frowned and think of what he did before replying "as far as I know I sent it though mailbox and..."

"and.....??" Yuri hid behind the menu book and looked at Minho. "Wait..the minute,from what I know she left her old house and decided to live with her parents" she said out of the blue

"how can you say that? You dont even know her" Minho replied codly and Yuri gasped a bit, hearing those hurt words coming from his mouth. "excuse me.MR. You are the one who knows her more but doesnt know how to ask her out and here I am helping the out of you to have a date with someone I dont even know" She rolled her eyes and was about to makee her way out but then again Minho pulled her closer to him and mumbled. "Sorry,Just pls MAKE HER MINE" DAMN IT there it is,his soft and sweet voice again when he needs something from me. Yuri said in her thoughts while frowning

"Alright,now here's the plan. forget what your failure from sending her flowers,now that we are here now, Run towards her and kneel down after that tell her what you feel" Minho stared weirdly at Yuri who was giggling to herself "isnt that romatic?" Yuri added.

"its not romatic ITS STUPID!" Minho mumbled,burying his face on his palm.

"oh come on just do it,you jerk!" she demand and pushed Minho so hard that he fell on the floor besides Yoona who was sitting pretty. "Oh? Minho-sshi?"

Minho's eyes wide oppa,only realizing he was laying on the floor, he hurried himself to stood up and brush off his formal clothes."H-hey~ Noona!" he said stuttering a bit.

Yoona smiled and chuckled."now wheres the girl?" she asked looking around. "The girl? Aniyo its not what you thought I actully like yo-"

"YOONA!" someone called out,interrupting them. "OPPA! Yoona replied,standing up from her seat and smiling so widely. Minho suddenly felt empty and left alone, and thats where he start to feel so down. 


 

BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH >:D

Annyeong Guys, Have you seen SNSD's new Teaser photos? ^^~

THANKS FOR MY NEW SUBSCRIBERS

Hope to see more New subscribers and comments

COMMEN TAND SUBSCRIBE ^^

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

-BananaMilk118