Chapter Eight.

Mr.DreamBoy

 


[Minho's POV]

I hardly hit the ball and made made a goal.

"Come on guys, My mom will call any minute now" I lightly kicked Onew & Jonghyun hyung who is busy lying down on the grass.

"5 More minures~!!" Jonghyun hyung rolled away besdies Onew hyung. I turn my head at Onew hyung. Great he end up falling asleep.

"Hyungssss~~" I frown, watching them lay on the grass. I crossed my arm and rolled my eyes.

I decided to play by myself instead of wasting my time ,forcing them to pratice with me. making them practice wont help. so why not play by myself. I start to hit the ball and made some goals again, doing it smoothly like Im used it. I did it over and over again. hitting the ball and gaining new goals.

I stared at the last ball, blinking at it. I moved backwards , making my way. Finally I violently hit the ball with all my might but before the ball land on the net Onew hyung suddenly appeared , smiling at me while holding my phone. The ball instead land at his sensitive area. He got froze and drop my phone.

"Hyung~!" I quickly run to him, falling himself apart from the pain. He bit his lips enduring the pain he receive Once I arrive.

" Im fine" he said in a low voice. I notice my phone is vibrating. I grab it and placed it near my ear.

"Hello~?" I began the conversation.

"Aigooo~ My minhoo~" A worried person answered. Hearing those voice makes me a bit smile. I stod up and faced my back at Onew hyung. leaving him behind with his painful business While I Find a private place to talk to her.

"You know what to do right? Hurry up we are waiting for you" She said softly

I response with a sighn and nodded."Arasso Umma~" I lastly said and hang up the phone.

~~

I went home and fixed myself. I live here in a small house where everything is fine. Mom and dad are staying at the same house where Im suppose to be living in but dad is always having an affair causing mom broken & where  they fight about it. Oh how I hate him for being such a selfish dad.

Thank Godness I finally arrive at this stupid business party. Why do I have to be there anyway? probably because im choi's son.

I walk out the car brushing off the dirt on my tuxedo.

I enter the mansion. This Mansion is not ours. Maybe from his business partner again Where they will combine the company and share things. Argh I just hate those kind of things. All I Want is to play soccer and become well known. not with this company stuffs.

A Waitress greeted me."Annyeonghaseyo Welcome, Have fun" She said while she bowed 90 degrees. I glance at her coldly and Then I  replied " Can you take me to Mrs. Choi? The friend of the owner of this mansion?" She didnt even looked up and end up frozing on her spot. 

[Yuri's POV]

I greeted him normally ."Annyeonghaseyo Welcome, Have fun" I said while I bowed 90 degrees. he glance at me coldly and Then he then replied " Can you take me to Mrs. Choi? The friend of the owner of this mansion?" I didnt even looked up and and up being froze in my place.

Oh. . What a nice fate we have here. My body didnt move. I held my breathe, biting my lips , Thank God my lips  didnt bleed for bitting it too hard.

"Hey, Excuse me?" He slowly move his head down near my face.

I quickly covered my fave using a small hanky with both of my hands, standing up straight infront of him. Creeping the out of him. I dont wanna ruin my image in my new school. I dont wanna that thing to happen to me again.

"She is i-"

"Minho?" A Sweet and  Angelic Voice interrupted . We both turn our head at her. I looked at her from head to toe, seeing A pretty lady like her is making me gay. so....pretty.

"Yoona~?!" He questioned making sure he is right. I gaze at him and his face brighten up from being bored and cold to a HAPPIEST FROG ON EARTH.

He quickly fade away infront fo me and went in with his Yoona.

~~

 

I sat on a chair Inside the worker's room. resting for a while. GAAH. I need to be careful. what if he saw me? and tell everyone in the University that I'm working as a waitress? Argh. That  will hurt my pride and be a totally disaster.

Unexpectedly While Im busy staring blankly. The head leader noticed me doing nothing.

"Yah, Go serve this sushies out" He command as he tap my shoulder , holding a tray of sushi with wasabe on the center of it.

I rolled my eyes. Irritated for being ask to do such things. I pulled the tray and stod up.

I looked at the Head Leader and his gaze hit me My frown turn to a fake smile. "Arassooo~" I patiently said and left him.

I muttered and complain to myself while walking on my way.

"Waiteerrr~" Some called out  but as I turn around I bump to someone and drop the tray on her. 

"OMO~!" I gasped. she looked down at her dress,disgusted with the wasabe sauce on her chest.

"Im I-I-I'm Really sorry~~" I stuttered. I tried to do something but my mind is too busy with the embarrassment and got blank.

"Yoona?" A familiar voice called our. Oh . does he really need to see me waring this clothes? argh.

"I hurried my hands to find the hanky that I used a while ago to cover my face. I used it again to protect my image and to escape.

While I was making my step my clumsy feet slip on the sushi.

I was about to groan at the sudden slip but a pair of hand wrapped on my fingers to prevent from falling.

 

 


 

ANNNYEONG~~~ ^__^

its been a while since I update heheh

and Im still waiting for the poster :(

I HOPE U LIKE IT ^_^

AND PLS DONT FORGET TO 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE

xoxo

-BANANAMILK118♥♥♥♥