Chapter Sixteen

Mr.DreamBoy

[Yuri's POV]

"YAH! I bet with WINNING not with LOSING!!" I shouted a bit, looking at him.

"I said it first already, NO taking back" he mocked.

"WOAH JINJA!!" I shook my head and facepalm.  

Everyone was crowded around the stage and I just stand there crossing my arms, half of me wants to lose half of me want to win. That jerk wanted to lose now he wanted to win.woah jinja. boys these days.

So there he is, staring at the host with fears, he look so serious and when I said SO SERIOUS you can totally see it from his face, well when i first saw him , his face have fears already and quite cold too. but I c an totally say that he is attractive ..maybe..somehow ??

"Too busy dreaming about me?"  

I gasped and turn myself to him,rolling my eyes "Dreamin-"

"You should dream more about me,It makes you pretty" he smirked then quickly fade away.

"woah jinja FROGS these days are so scary" I shook my head.

"well you really DO look pretty while dreaming about him" A common voice interruped,giving me thumbs up. this short man is really making me crazy

"NADOOO~~ I found it pretty it too, so I guess you should continue dreaming about our minho" Jinki added. 

"was I smiling?????" I look at the both of them, questioning them. But Was I really smiling? I was just?? uhm what.

"YAH!! YURI-AH!" Boa Unnie tapped me from behind. "You mingled really well with Minho on the stage,I can say I was a bit proud of you".

What is is this old lady saying to me? Aish Nevermind that the most important thing is Im hoping to lose even though I really bet to WIN.

Everyone was panticipating who will be the winners, staring nervously at MC.he took out the card,he read it smiled creeply to the audience,making all of thrill. "TELL IT TO US ALREADY!!" a guy shouted and made the people chuckled.

"And the Winner is...."

and that time I hold my breath and closed my eyes,crossing my fingers. Still hoping to close though.The next thing I knew I was being lift on the air, tossing me around. I was arfraid I might fell down so I lost my mind and end up huging the head of the one whos lifting me, I hug it tightly trying to peek out. I looked around and everyone around me was jumping out their happines,they were smiling so widely. Jinki and jonghyun laughing at each other, Boa unnie smiling at me while she clap.

Finally I turn my head down to check who the heck lift me. There he is, looking back up at me smling so...so..damn was that my heart beating so fast? I cant help but to smile a bit back to him. He put me down and hugged me so tight. I was a little shock about his sudden action. Jonghyun,Jinki and Boa unnie was looking at us.

"I think Minho forgot who he is today" I heard Jonghyun whispred to Jinki. 

"Y-yah~~" I pushed him away and thats when he got his sense back. The smile that made me nervous fade away, He pretend to fix his clothes. He then cleared his throat.

"hA I WON" He smirked and turn back to being cold.

"I think he got carried away" Boa Unnie chuckled then patted my back.

"Ah Wae? whats with the pat?" I shrug off his hands.

"Neh, Noona He did." Onew agreed.

"Thank you, You made Minho happy. He was so down when team lost" Jonghyun ruffled my hair.

"Not the hair!!!" I frown. I tied my hair back when Jonghyun suddenly replied. "Arasso,Is it becuase Minho tied your hair? "ARASSSSOOO~" he nodded sarcastically.

"tied? Y-yah~ The-"

"I saw it" he said then stick his tongue out.  

I nibbled my lip and put my hands on my waist. "Aish! its not what you think"

"Yah black pearl!"  

"Bwo BLACK PEARL??" Jonghyun repeated then start laughing. "She have a new name, BLACK pearl" Jonghyun contiuned and tapped Onew's shoulder until they start to laugh really hard.

Who the heck have the guts to call me that here in public??? I shout in my mind and tried to look for that person. When suddenly a pair of arms wrapped around me,hugging me so tight.

"Y-yah~~" I complain while trying to get out of his grip. He finally release me from the big hug but then he ruffled my hair until it becomes messy. "OPPPAAA!!" I shuoted. The people start watching us/

"Wait.. what did she said.. OPPA?" Jonghyun emphazise as he looked at Jinki besides him, then jinki nodded. "Yep I think its his Boyfriend?"

"Yah! that cant happen,I want minho to be her Girlfriend" Jonghyun gasped a bit then jinki shrug his shoulder.

"I miss you kiddo!" He said then I greet her with a warm smile.

"I miss you too oppa" I said then end up hugging him.  

I notice Minho who passed besides us and my ear  heard him mumbling something ."hA I won ,anyways" he said between the small smirk on his lips.

I ignore him and just focus to the person who is with me right now." Today My kiddo did well" he clapped his hands like a kid.

"Of course~~ Im kwon Yuri. So how is Yunho oppa doing? why are you here? miss me?" I chuckled.

"pfft, yeah right" he rolled his eyes. 


Annyeong guys~

well im quite dissappointed for me and fo my readers, and as for me yes Im not updating but that doesnt mean Im not writting each chapter, and for my reader you guys are not commenting and idk, how will i know if you guys like it? :( and for now i dont know if i should continue writting or not so yeah ^^

and as you can see I chanegd the photos to make it more exciting? maybe ? yeah

 

<333333

XOXO

-BANANAMILK118