Chapter TwentyEight.

Mr.DreamBoy


Chapter 28: Hello MS PRESIDENT!

It was still the same day and Not long ago since the teacher decided to change the President of the student council,The time of voting came and of course Everyone was expecting including Yuri that she is gonna win,she didnt want to spend the remaining days of her life before their graduation. One of the reason why she agree transferring school is to advoid having a lot of workd to deal with.She's a a human too Yuri may seems not be very smart and one of the top students in over all but she is very good at discipline,how well she control the students.she also get tired of being always the leader of the group even though they all know she's not that good but who wont pick her if you know to yourself you dont wanna be the one to handle the works.

Minho went to buy flowers,not the big one but the simple boquet,he wanted to talk to Yuri and maybe spend sometime with her. he made his way to the library and sitted on the corner of the table where there's no people.

"Yuri-ah~ its mutual..." he mumbled to himself,Assuming Yuri was infront of her.

"No no no" he bit his lips and messes his hair. "Yuri-ah~ nado saranghae~" he said softly

"argh damn it" he groaned and buried his face on the desk.

"BWO? MUTUAL? SARANGHAE? are you crazy?" Jonghyun mocked stealing the boquet on table.

"Aigoo Our lover boy has finallly found her partner" Onew chuckled. Minho just sighned and rest his head on the table.

"I thought your syntomps attacked you?" Jonghyun raised his eyebrow as he flips through the books not to say he was not even reading,just fliping throught the pages.

"are you even reading?" Onew aksed Jonghyun, Jonghyun then glared at him as Onew just grinned innocently

"Yeah,Taemin told us, he called me a while ago" Onew added

Minho glance at the two and said "You knew he will came? Why you didnt tell me?"  

"we just knew it when he called me,what happened?" said onew who sitting comoftably on his chair. 

"I woke up and went here" he simply answered.

"PFFFFT is that THE ONLY THING HAPPENED?" Jonghyun smiled creeply,glancing at Onew who joined him to smile creeply as well

"tch, so your sugar plump princess was pushed aside?" His small friend giggled "and has been replace to your heroic dream girl?" the older guy nudges Jonghyun and they both continued to giggled out their flattered heart.

"DREAM GIRL?" hey I-"

"You told us about it ,lover boy" Jonghyun muttered.

Meanwhile Minho suddenly felt nervous "when you were drunk" Onew deeply whispered  on his ear cause his big eyes round eys to become more big,making him anxiety. He promised not only to himself but to his whole heart and soul not to get drunk with his friends.Ever since the incident happened.The incident where it was his first time getting drunk with his friend, well he usually get drunk ALONE,he didnt knew he will act that way.

Minho opened his mouth slowsly and was about to mumbled "N-"

"YES MINHO !" his both friend said at the same time.

His drinking habbit is nothing special unlike to others, its just him being the opposite of his normal attitude.

~~

Everyone went to their respective rooms and of course Minho and Yuri were classmates,They've been avoiding each other.

"KIDS~! You know who to vote right? " their homeroom eatcher said while smiling,looking at Yuri who is having the most poker face of her life right now. 

"Attention students of U.S(Universirty of seoul) The winners of our new student council's offcier will announce during lunch time as for now continue the voting,thank you" 

students in the rooms start to gossip "Just vote who you think who deserve the spot" The teacher warned anf ditributed the papers where they have to vote.

Lunch time has finally arrived,The students was busy eating and yet feel excited about the result. Yuri was taring blankly,munching her kimbap

"HEY~! dont you like my mom's food? she cook that for us" sunny glanced at Yuri and Yuri seems not to know her friend's prescences. "YAH YUL!" Sooyoung shouted causing Yuri to look at them with her eyes wide open not to say she was still a bit not in herself. 

"Good Afternoon everyone" The voice echoed and each student start to shut their mouths. "Today's winner of our new offcifer of student council will be announce today.."

"For our Treasurer we have...HWANG MIYOUNG A.K.A Tiffany" the announcer said as the other student cheered,the otheres are gossping.

"and for Vice President we have....IM YOONA"

 "Aigoo" Yuri shook her head and chuckled. As expected every was satisfied with the winners,they were cheering happily

"and last for our PRESIDENT OF OUR SCHOOL...."

"AHH LET IT BE OUR YURI" Sooyoung prayed while closing her eyes with her hand interwinder together.

"YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI" Sunny muttered while doing cross fingers on both of her hands.

"LET IT BE NOT ME" Yuri groaned on her palm,buring her face.

"KWON YURI!! Congratulation for our winners,the numebr of votes will be posted,Again GoodAfternoon and enjoy your lunch" she greeted.

"WOAH DAEK JINJA!!!!!!!" Sooyoung jumped up and down,clapping her hands while Sunny hugged Yuri tightly

"Congrats Prez" they gretted her

"ugh not with the prez, Yuri is enough" she pouted a bit.

~~

"Where are you bring me?" Yuri asked Jonghyun who was pulling her arms. "Trust me I wont do anything bad, this is for your own good" he answered,forcing Yuri to enter their currently classroom.

"PROMISE ME YOU WILL LISTEN TO WHAT I SAY!" Jonghyun said out of the blue,making Yuri sit on the the teacher's table.

"SHIRO! I want to know first are you planing to do" Yuri hesistated.

"AIsh such a stubborn girl, Just pls listen to me this time, JUST THIS TIME YURI" he bgged.

Yuri blinked at him,staring for a while beforing agreeing "Arasso, THIS IS FOR MY OWN GOOD you said if this get WORSE .." She then threw sharp deathe galres at Jonghyun causing him to feel scared.

"B-BWO? Im not scared" he said,a abit stuttering.

"I'll make your worse" she muttered. Jonghyun then laugh nervously "pft For you own good, I PROMISE" he smiled hmm he's quite handsome too Yuri said in her thoughts smiling back at him

"Put your hands on your hear and say what Im going to say" Jonghyun command infront of Yuri who was sitting.

She sighned heavily before putting her left hands on her chest.

"HEY! not left..RIGHT!" Jonghyun whinned.

"You didnt said anything"  she whinned back. "Aish" He then muttered after that Yuri put her hands on her right chest just like what Jonghyun told her to do so.

"I, your name,promise.." Jonghyun paused and waited for Yuri to talk.

She rolled her eyes and said "I KWON YURI,PROMISE ..."

"to listen to CHOI MINHO BEFORE I TALK" he said lastly.

"BWO? MINHO?" she gasped

Jonghyun raised his eyebrow and replied "we talk about this ,right?"

Yur icant help but gulped and bit her lips "...to listen to CHOI MINHO BEFORE I TALK" she said with a slow and soft voice.

"Good! now do what you promised,I'll be right back!" he waved at her and close the door before she do anything.

"Y-YAH~!" Minho complained while being pushed by Jonghyun on the door "Oh come on CHOI MINHO take your chance already! he groaned and pushed Minho as much as he can,finally Minho was inside and Jonghyu nquicky closed the door,waving and grining at the class of the door before leaving.

"so uhm..yeah" Minho said,cutting the awkward silence between them

"what?" Yuri blinked at him while holding a boquet of flowers.

"who gave that to you?" Minho asked pointing at the flowers.

"oh this? Yunho Oppa" and suddenly her lips form an unexpect smile that Minho didnt want to see,He then took a peek of the piece of flower he had,rembering the incident why his boquet of flowers end up likes this and now,knowing the fact that someone gave her boqute of flowers first makes me lose hope


 


HEYY!! BUHAHAH

Thank you for my new subscribers I;ve seen your comments heheh and I am dont worry, I was gonan finish this,hipily before may ends heh.

ENJOY my update ^^

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE 

IT GIVES ME MOTIVATION TO WRITE <3

XOXO

-BANANAMILK118