Chapter Two.

Mr.DreamBoy

 


[Minho's POV]

 

"Anything would be Fine" I quickly said to the the Woman who are serves The foods in our canteen.

After She picked the Food for me, I quickly grab the tray and hurried to find seat. My eyes was busy looking for an empty seat When there's this weird Girl messing her hair.

I made my way to the Opposite direction of her but she Also made her way to same way as me That cause us to bump each other and Then My tray Fell down.

I gasp, Frowning at her Watching her brush her uniform off. She Then rolled her eyes and glared at me. I raise my eyebrow at her 

"YAH!" She shouted, Caughting other Student's Attention.

"Excuse Me, But you are the one who's not looking on your own way" I coldy said looking at her from head to toe. I can hear Students starts to gossip

"Woah~ your coke fell on My unoform and it made it dirty, Do you even know how hard is it to scrub this?" She bit her lip, Still brushing her Uniform, Hoping it Will Magically disappear.

I rolled My eyes , making my way to walk out from this stupid Conversation."Yah, Where do you think you are going !?" She block my way while she put both of her hands on her hips

"Obviously, Walking the heck out of here" I gave her a sharp death glare"

"Pft" She got a bit suprise. "You better give me your Uniform before the bell rang" she smirk a little

"Are you crazy!?!" My eyes Wide Open. "Why Dont you borrow to your Friend's Uniform & besdies My uniform is too Big for you" I Added.

"So?" I dont care, As long as I will have something to wear until this afternoon, Mister." She crossed her arms

"Eh?" I got clueless

"There's Only 10 minutes or else You'll buy me a new one" She warned After she checked her watch.

Oh Well Then thats great. I like what she think."Sureeeeeee~ How much do you need?" I nodded grabbing my wallet from my pocket

Once I Open my Wallet, I've search for some of my extra Money . I dont think I have.

"Oh " I mumbled, Only realizing I havent get my Allowance & this remaining money is for the bus That I will be riding home

I Looked at my Wallet Then to this Freaking Weird Girl Infront of me Who's raising her eyebrow at me. I've Never been so Annoy this much. I just Wanna punch her and kick her out of the school because of her childishness.

I put my Wallet in my pocket & walk slowly towards the girl. My mouth tried to let out the words I need to say, I force it , Doing My best to let it all out. "F-fine"". I walk pass by her and decided to go to My Locker.

 

[Yuri's POV]

 

The guy that bump to me Opened the gym's Door. Let's be Honest here He's quite handsome ...but in a frog way?. I followed him, Entering the gym. There was a small room for the lockers so I guess this is it.

"Which sports are you playing?" I ask while he Open his Locker. Instead of answering me, He just stares at me waiting for me to react.

"What!?" I blinked at him

"I was just curious, okay. Hurry up where's your uniform?" I looked inside his locker But he hurried his hands to closed it, still staring at me.

I Frown at him, He then threw A shirt at me. Good thing I catch it. My mind went blank when I saw the shirt.

"But this is not a UNIFORM, This is a Varsity shirt"  I whined. But end up wearing it above my uniform.

"Then Why did you wear it??" He coldly stares at me again.

Oh . He's right, STUPID ME.

"I was just checking If it fits me" I made an excuse, wishing he wont think I'm stupid.

"Turn Around" I eyed him, hoping he'll turn around. it took secoonds and the both of us are having eyecontact. I blink for a few times and I can read his eyes wants to curse and tear me apart. 

"On the count of 5 & you are still not yet done I'll turn around " He warned and faced his back at me . Dude Pls. You are messing with the wrong qurL.

I quickly took off my blouse Then grab his varsity shirt . Wearing it comfortably, pulling it down on my body.

"1" He started

"2" He continued, this time he's words are quicker

"3"

"DONE~!!" I punch his shoulder that made him turn around, Perfectly The bell suddenly rang. He Then Opened his locker again.

Once My eyes saw a piece of jacket in his locker I rush my hands to the jacket and grab it out. My Feet quickly moves the way out of the room

"YAH111!!" I heard him shouted loudly, his voice echoed in the lockerroom, I chuckled and mumbled to myself "See yah, Jerk~"  

"THANKS~!!" I shouted back, rushing back to my classroom While wearing his jacket.

 

~~

 

I sigh in the hallway, Alone. Everyone is at their own classroom. My tummy suddenly crumbled."Argh, Im hungry " I muttered Once I put my palms in the pocket of the jacket. I closed the jacket, moving the zipper up to the end.

[Minho's POV]

 

"I swear Man I dont like the way she act. Its not so Feminine" I said to Jonghyun & Onew Hyung in the library as I sat down on the chair Infront of them.

Jonghyun chuckled " She seems so Interesting. Stealing Jacket from People like YOU" He commented. Smling.

"Everyone is Interesting for YOU. you ". I rolled My eyes , Opening my notebook.

"We are here to study not to talk about Girls". Onew hyung said in a bit of nag tone, making us relize we are in the library.

"He started it" Jonghyun childishly pointed at me

"Aish, this is like the second time  we  talk about girls." I glared at him

"Oh~~~ so what happened to YOUR PRINCESS? huh ? the girl you always admire since middle school" Jonghyung hyung teased, laughing at my face.

"Why do you call her that, anwyays? Princes. PFFFFT." he covered his mouth trying his best not to laugh out loud.

"You even told me she's so Perfect & charming and everything about her turns you o-"

"STOP~!" I warned giving him death glare.

"Guys, Focus, We Need to study for our up coming midterms" Onew hyung interrupted, stopping the both of us to teas each other.

 

 

 


 

 

HEYAAAAAA~
 
MEHEHEHE, Im glad some of you liked it and subscribe as soon as possible
 
- IS TOUCH- ;~;
 
Hope you like my 2nd Update~
 
COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE~ ^^
 
XOXO
 
-BANANAMILK118♥♥♥♥