Chapter ThirtySeven.

Mr.DreamBoy

Chapter 27:Model Of yours.

[Narrator's POV]

Another came and it was early in the Morning, Key was cooking waffles for his friends inside their condo.Taemin got up from his bed,yawning before streching his arms up high."wheres Minho hyung?" he asked as he rub his left eyes,sitting on the dining table.

"work" Jonghyun answered.

"work?" he repeated a bit shock.

Jonghyun nodded while satring blankly,he seems to be just got from bed as well,his eyes wasa abit swallow."hmm~ He didnt tell you?"

Taemin strached his head and response "Aniyo~ what about Onew hyung?"

"on a trip" this time key answered him. he place a piece of waffles infront of taemin on his plate. Taemin smiled widely,making him fully awake, she sniffed the smell of it and quickly shove a spoon full off it. he gulped it all and took a sip of his juice.

"yahhh~ didnt he make any weird dreams last night?" Jonghyun tapped taemin's shoulder. "Hmm I think there is?" Taemin laughed and shook his head.

"but hey Jonghyung hyung arent you gonna find a new job?" Taemin glance at Jonghyun who was sitting next to him,the older guy was busy munching his food but it made him stop from his suddenly question,glaring at him.

"Dont worry, I did already" he smirked as he grab the cup of his coffe and drink on it a abit.

"Liar!" Key rolled his eyes while eating his food infront of Jonghyun and Taemin.

"hyung,didnt you tell me Onewh yung iso n a trip? where? and why would he be on a trip?" the yougest guy frowned.

"He said a business trip,taemin" Jonghyun explained "but its chicken shop how come they will have other business in other country?" Taemin continued to throw question as he tilt his head,looking at his Jonghyun Hyung.

"oh,right.." Jonghyun agree,blinking innocently at taemin,not knowing what to answer.

"AISH! BABO!" Key blurt out. "its still a business matter what food is it" he clarified.

"AHHHH!!" his both friend said in unison then they both landed their palms on each other,making a small HI-5

"AH WAE? what about you what job are you in? Minho's pretend to be girlfriend?" Jonghyun cracked up,teasing key. Taemin join him and laugh with his hyung.

"hA thats what you thought,did you forgot that Im the 1st person to have a job here? Im choreographer" Key defend and glared at them

~~ 

Meanwhile at Yuri's place.Boa and Yunho seems to be so shock to find out that Yuri is not on her bed at this early.They were planing to wake her up from her first day of work as a model but as they both came in they saw her bed was empty.she never woke up this early not even when she was in school. "did miracle just happened?" Yunho blinked and touch Yuri's bed.

"woahhh~" was the only words the came out from Yuri's mouth,she was already inside the building,being toured.

"you are korean right?" he asked and Yuri quickly nodded. "So you alreayd know that most of the workers here are korean?"

"hmm~ thats why I applied here but why is that they are alot of koreans here?" she asked tilting her head.

"they are rumors that the originally owner of this company was a british and a korean bought it for business" he explained,scrunching his nose. "Jinja? WOAH THEY MUST BE SOOOOOOOO RICH~ right?" Yuri nodded bitting her lips. 

The guy pulled Yuri away inside the elevator. "Im a very busy person so I'll leave eveything to you can I trust you"

Yuri gasped a cit and chuckled "Of course,now what is it?" she then faced him.

"heres the folder of your personal info,keep it,N oneed to give it no anyone,nad heres the card of your photographer today" he said quickly,handing her the card. Yuri eyes cant help but to wide "A-ARE YOU SURE? ABOUT THIS PERSON?" Yuri's voice becomes higher,staring at the card.

"hmm~ he's a good photographer I heard he's Noona killer" he laugh "yeah thats right,he's handsome anyways" he added,giggling abit.

"the heck?" Yuri mumbled. The door of the elavator opened and  "WAIT AHJUSSI!"

"bwo?" Yuri t ook a deep breath,not knowing what to do,wether to run just bear with her painful feelings. she has been always wanted to be a model eever since she was small not to say she also wanted to be a stan woman but it didnt happen,because she choose to fullified whats the right thingd to do.

"Nothing~ Gomawo~~" Yur waved at him and push the close button of the elevator.

~~

"Mr.choi-ssi the model has arrive" one of the workers said and bowed to him "bring her here" he said softly while fixing his camera. he didnt bother to turn around and mind what does the model look king,the only goal he wans to achive that day is to finish his work and walk home with a satisfied face.

"A-annyeonghaseyo" the girl gretted,stuttering a bit as she bowed behind Minho. He then turn his head around making his while body froze from a sudden shock.

"Pls be good to me" she added and slowsly walk towards the photoshoot area. Minho clear his throat and place his camera down on tha table."I'll just get something: he excused and hurried his feet out of the room.

Yuri messed her hair while standing at her place "Aish" she complained and frowned really bad. "oh..you look kinda good with a bit messy hair" one of the stylist commented,smiling to herself.Yuri was too busy questioning herself to realize what are the people around her are saying.

Meanwhile Minho took a fresh air on the rooftop,looking sincirly on the sky,pain and confuse thought was filled in his eyes.he sighned heavily.

[FLASHBACK]

"come on ,smile!" I shouted at her while holding the camera . I put the  camera down and stared at her weirdly. "bwo?" 

"SMILE!" I whinned,stammping my foot a bit. 

"but this called FEARS~" she explained staring me,she then bit her lips and did a y pose on the fence. "Y-YAHHH!" I complained as she laugh in a response." Arasso Arasso" 

Thank God  she finally decided to sat on the fence and smile widely. I took a photo of it and walk to her. Someday Im gonna be model" she said out of the blue,looking at the sky.as if her dream was on the sky. 

"Jinja? then I'll be your photographer" I said softly between my smile. "Aigoo being cheesy again eh?" Yuri chuckled.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and mumbled."cause you are only mine" causing her to blush.

[END OF FLASHBACK]

Of course Minho didnt want to look pathetic infront of Yuri.he wanted to show that he can live without her,that his life has been better ever since she life not ruined and broken because the best revenge is his smiles,but not because of her anymore.

"We'll be ready in 2 minutes" he shouted as he came in,drinking his water bottle.

The photoshoot started and both of them didnt bother who they are from one another cause only the 2 of the inside the room knows that.

 

 

As the photoshoot ened,Yuri thanked the workers and lastly he did greet Minho but he just nodded coldly.Woah jinja isnt he gonna say anything how good am I ? she said in her htought as she look at Minho who was drinking his water

Yuri was still wearing her high cut clothes,she didnt care what she wears all she wants was to talk to Minho."are you going home now? I know good resto,their food is delicious their" she asked between her gentle voice

"No, thank you I still have plans" Minho excued and faced his back at Yuri,walking away. "well thats hurts" Yuri mumbled and mocked him.

"oh? MINHO-AH~!!" A familiar voice called out,causing Yuri to feel bad even more.

"Yoona?" she gasped "hA...WOAH" Yuri then turned around without knowing Minho glance at his back,watching Yuri walk her feet away.Yoona tangled her arms around Minho while smiling. The guy didnt do anythign and just let her do what she wants but what she doesnt know is,he was worried about Yuri then again in the end he end up eating with her,he didnt plan that on purpose in fact he was abit surpirse at Yoona's sudden visit.

~~

Minho came home late at their condo,Taemin was already sleeping on his bed but not him, he was sitting at the edge of the bed,still the same clothes he wore the whole day.he realse a small and soft sigh. he stod up from his seat and slowsly walk towards the window,he move the curtain a bit,sight seeing the view.His eyes sparkled abit from the beauty of the place,he then softly closed his eyes.

"so we meet again huh?" Yoona's voice echoed in his ears,remembering their small conversation at his work.

"how have you been? I miss you" a small smile form on Yoona's lips.

What is this? Back then Seeing Yoona att he hallaway of the school makes him so satisfied especially when she smile at him.those time when she visit his home,being with her was his dream but why is it not the feeling he really meant? The love between 2 person? its not that after being with Yuri ,after dreaming about her more than once made him realize that he only like yoona as a crush,nothing more than that,a crush that makes you smile and satisfied, afeeling of admiring and making happy because of her beauty.

As he spend his life trying to get Yoona to be with him,he didnt knew all along the the one he was looking was just next to him.that person is already with him,enjoying her life with,making him laugh at nonsese things and maybe thats why she ask her out because as day goes by spending with her,looking at her eyes makes him realize what love is.

But then again remembering those things would help anymore,especially when both them is part of his past now. Yuri hurt him and after that it was too painful to bear wiith it that he end up  hurting some inncoent person like Yoona ,who wanted him back,but he knew Yuri want him back again as well.Years might past but his feelings wont easily fade away.those emotional unstable that didnt let him go.

Minho Opened his eyes again,this time he open the window a bit,inhailing the refreashing hair. "what should I do? Im scared to get hurt again" he mumbled to himself.

"YAH HYUNG!!1! CLOSE THE WINDOW!" Taemin shouted as he groan from his sleep. Minho glance at him and shook his head, WHAT A BRAT he said in his thoughts