Chapter Eleven.

Mr.DreamBoy

 


[ Yuri's POV]

"Unnie, where the heck are we?" I breathe heavily, forcing myself to follow her steps in the middle of rush hour. Finally she stop infrot of an apartment between the stores and restaurants. went out and talk straight ahead to the building.

 She was standing straight and was looking at me, smiling. I lazy walk towards her then faced the building. She then pulled my wrist  towards in it.

I blink at the door Once we arrive in the hall, there was alot of rooms, more like pratice rooms for dancers and singers hmmmm lets say a training room? yeah. I turn my head at Boa unnie, confuse about the place.

My head faced the door again, and it was only the time I realize something."S..Seoul Unniversity?" I mumbled, thinking deeply in my thoughts. did I read it right. seoul university? my new school?.  I looked back again to boa unnie , widening my eyes and mouth at her When I finally caught the right thoughts.

"Oh NO!!, you just did NOT saw the paper I crumbled and threw somehwere in my room???" I shook my head,totally disagreeing with this.

 

[FLASHBACK]

Almost 20 minutes had pass and Im still staring at the paper I'm holding while sitting on my chair with my desk inside my room. I breathe heavily, having second thoughts between being embarrass infront of a crowd or joining in this program because i want to. its my thing.

"Argh its better not to" I said a bit loudly to myself.

I crumbled the paper and I was sure it landed in the trashcan. I know joingning this kind of thing is not the answer to make myself happy and entertain. 

 

[END OF FLASH BACK]

Boa unnie then  looked back at me " I just did" Her lips  formed  a smirk. "and guess what. Once I sigh up to your teacher then she agree right away"

I burried my face on both on my hands. "Why you didnt tell me about CHOI MINHO, he is quite HOT you know" Boa unnied giggled as she thought of him, slapping my arms lightly.

"bwo~!? Why would I?"  I response.

"because basically he will be your partner at this competition" she said wigglingly he eyerbow, teasing the out of me.

"SAY WHAT1?!?!?" I gasped.  Unnie pushed me insidet he ro, she then closed the door as soon as I land inside the room.

I turned myself around "YAH!! Unnie~!!" I knocked on the door violenty,hoping she will open it.

"FINE~!!. deal with it! Its just a dance wit-" My words suddenly lack when his face flashback in my mind. I nibbled my lips forcing not to laugh. "with a a HALF HUMAN AND HALF FROG PUPFFTT" I laugh out loud as I let out a big laugh .Im alone in this room anyway so I can do all I want and besides its not that we are having some marriage or something so why not agree.

After talking to myself I just lay my on the floor, leaning my head back on the wall.

My eyes fall on its own for awhile , breathing some air in, having some peace in my mind would be great for now. After some minutes my ear heard a cirp of a bird. My eyes open automatically. I stod up from where I was sitting and I went to the window.

The sun's brightness hit me, My hand made its way to go to cover my face from it.

"YURI-AH~!!!"

My eyes looked down from the window and I saw a smiling minho.

"tch, bwo? what are you smiling at? eh?" I got puzzeled. Alot of things came into my mind making me more confuse.

the sound of the slammed door echoed in the room which cause me to look back and check who was it. My eyes was about to pop out as I saw minho slowsly making his way towards me , smiling widely

"what the..??" I mumbled as I got tackled by him.

I land on the floor, him on top of me,squeezing me. he release from the hug and faced me. his face was so close to mine that I can feel his heavy warm breathing on me.

he flip my bangs  and caress my hair. I blinked at him. It was more than 5 minutes we are staying on the positing like that. he broke the silence by whispering " I miss you" he then grin.

 


 

 

HELLLLLLLLLLLLO~ ^_^

Thanks new subscribers hehehe

Dont fro get to drop a comment :3

hope u like my new update, as usual ^^

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE

-BANANAMILK118♥♥♥♥